Trophy thoughts

BrandedBerserk

This is going to be an easy but time consuming platinum. Apparently the first run will take about 40 hours to beat the story then do all the Abbey investigations and cleanup trophies. Second run is faster at 10-15 hours to get through the story and choose the opposite (light or dark) of what you did in the first run.

6 minutes ago, LifeInTheFactory said:

Is it possible that you can go full dark and afterwards full light in one playthrough if you are really consistent with you options and change direction halfway through (or however that exactly works)?

That's what I'm going to try.

I reviewed the game on PC and was full Light about halfway through the game.

If you are thorough and take every chance you have to get points, it could be possible. But I won't confirm it until I'm sure about it. 

• Like 1

No ironman because of the hero roster which I get but still... hope the difficulty options are a good challenge (and they give bonus stuff as I saw in some reviews for new costumes and etc)

Overall, seems pretty chill. Just do your Abbey stuff consistently and always go for dark/light when you can.

• Like 1

It term's of difficulty it doesn't look at that bad  anything kinda difficult you would probably need to grind and get better gear and etc  I wonder about petting the dog 15 day's in a row but you most likely can use you're Time settings to make it much easier and faster then actually waiting 15 day's

23 minutes ago, tomkaulitz97 said:

I wonder about petting the dog 15 day's in a row but you most likely can use you're Time settings to make it much easier and faster then actually waiting 15 day's

This refers to in-game days. The game has a day system (morning, mission, evening) comparable to the Fire Emblem games. Just pet the dog every day and everything is fine. 

19 minutes ago, Arsentio said:

In one review i heard that game have postgame 1f913.png

True, the game returns you to the state you were in before the last mission. However, you can no longer play the final mission. Therefore, the question remains whether this still counts as part of the campaign, because many trophies have "during the campaign" as a description.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

Full Light & Full Dark make it look like a 2x playthrough as well, unless you have enough time to swing from one side to the other in a single playthrough. 1f914.png

Yeah, that is what I think too so I may just come back to it after my first playthrough. I'm loving it, but it is time consuming. 

2 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

Full Light & Full Dark make it look like a 2x playthrough as well, unless you have enough time to swing from one side to the other in a single playthrough. 1f914.png

Theoretically, you have all the time in the world, since you can constantly farm generic missions without progressing the story.

It is a tedious process, but you should be able to max one and then swing to the other side before finishing the game.

I'm trying this right now and hope it works out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Couga83 said:

Theoretically, you have all the time in the world, since you can constantly farm generic missions without progressing the story.

It is a tedious process, but you should be able to max one and then swing to the other side before finishing the game.

If you beat me to it and it works let me know haha

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Couga83 said:

I look forward to hearing if that works even though that would be very tedious

1 hour ago, ModusAm said:

In case it has not been written, the earlier you can take the Charlie trophy is at the beginning of day 16 and praise counts towards it, because I praised her (not pet her) and the trophy popped.

That's good to know. I found Ebony once inside the chapel room at the end of the barracks and I couldn't pet her, only praise her. She stayed in that spot all day and night. Before a mission, after a mission, after all sorts of group hangouts, etc. So, she stays in her random spot from when you wake up to when you fall asleep. I have seen a picture online and someone found her out on the grounds and their picture only showed 'Praise' as an option too.

• Like 1