Platinum wont upload

kam945

Just completed every trophies, got even the screenshots of ever trophy achieved & also platinum screenshot. But.. But the last trophies (3 stars activities) wont upload. Funny fact: In the offline mode I have 100% trophies, but when I go online I have 91%. Any soultions? Same situation happened for me with GRID2 years ago, but it means I have to restart everythig..

13 minutes ago, HansPatat050 said:

FIRST ACHIEVERS

1 G3ba0ed07c.png kam945
1st Dec 2022
3:50:39 PM

LATEST ACHIEVERS

1 G3ba0ed07c.png kam945
1st Dec 2022
3:50:39 PM

FASTEST ACHIEVERS

1 G3ba0ed07c.png kam945  2 days, 7 hours

The start date shows as November 29 at 1:17 AM (by my time settings), so not sure what you're saying here. 

Edited by MidnightDragon

Its possible they wont upload until the game officially releases (in 2 hours time midnight PST, because even though its 4.28am here, we all know only US players exist to Sony and EA)

So another 1hr 30 and check again. 

31 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

Question - Can the playlists be boosted in private with 2 people?

Apparently according to someone who has this plat on a facebook group, yes. But the Tier challenges cant. I think this one is gonna be brutal online, he reported due to crossplay that there are PC players hacking lobbies already, flying cars and making other players suddenly crash etc. Maybe disable crossplay on this one.

2 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Its possible they wont upload until the game officially releases (in 2 hours time midnight PST, because even though its 4.28am here, we all know only US players exist to Sony and EA)

Apparently according to someone who has this plat on a facebook group, yes. But the Tier challenges cant. I think this one is gonna be brutal online, he reported due to crossplay that there are PC players hacking lobbies already, flying cars and making other players suddenly crash etc. Maybe disable crossplay on this one.

That sounds fun…

7 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Thanks, might pass on this

On 02/12/2022 at 5:27 PM, SecondGenesis said:

Nah, the main issue is not being able to boost all MP trophies

Actually you can, you only need 2 people to start a Playlist and then whoever Wins will get the Trophy, I got the B and S+ ones legit (against either an Xbox or PC Player, as denoted by the Screen/PC Tower Icon instead of a PS Icon, using the "Loaner" Car for the S+ Playlist) and the others I Boosted when 8 of us got together to do the "Do a Playlist with 7 other Players" Trophy.

We all turned Cross-Play OFF and when I started an Online game it dumped me into an Empty Lobby (no idea why ?‍♂️) and they all joined my "Group" or whatever (Max of 4 Players, the in game "Group"/"Crew" thingy, then they'd leave, which doesn't make them leave the Lobby it seems, and then the others would join) the only ones I need to do now are 25 Playlists Total (Win or Lose... Already at like 15/16 or something) and get 1 more Car to have the "10 Cars in your Online Garage", any Cars you Win in the Singleplayer is added to your Online Garage btw.

Edited by MRR---OFFICIAL

5 hours ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

Actually you can, you only need 2 people to start a Playlist and then whoever Wins will get the Trophy, I got the B and S+ ones legit (against either an Xbox or PC Player, as denoted by the Screen/PC Tower Icon instead of a PS Icon, using the "Loaner" Car for the S+ Playlist) and the others I Boosted when 8 of us got together to do the "Do a Playlist with 7 other Players" Trophy.

We all turned Cross-Play OFF and when I started an Online game it dumped me into an Empty Lobby (no idea why ?‍♂️) and they all joined my "Group" or whatever (Max of 4 Players, the in game "Group"/"Crew" thingy, then they'd leave, which doesn't make them leave the Lobby it seems, and then the others would join) the only ones I need to do now are 25 Playlists Total (Win or Lose... Already at like 15/16 or something) and get 1 more Car to have the "10 Cars in your Online Garage", any Cars you Win in the Singleplayer is added to your Online Garage btw.

Thanks, that's some good info