Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

Sup guys, I don't get on much on the weekends so here's my Monday reply-to-a-bajillion-people-at-once post :)

@Holy_Nolly Great list :) And thank you for the badge idea I'll add it to the list of future badges in the main post. And yes your list qualifies for the Old School badge

@RicosTrophyHunt Yes guides from playstationtrophies.org count

@dertswa687o List and badges look great :) As far as I can tell the trophy list looks the same as the achievements so you can use that guide. Would be awesome if you wrote a guide though. The Guide Writer badge is gonna end up rare I think. As for Minesweeper...I see you have a 100% account so yeah, let me think of something I can do there and I'll adjust the rule to allow players with accounts like yours to get it. Overachiever already has an exception in the rules: "To avoid the restriction of this not being possible on your second list due to the Overachiever badge, if you happen to want to complete this on your second list you can choose to earn this on your second list instead, but you'd need to do a third list to earn the Overachiever badge". And I love the 5hrs or less suggestion for Shameless. I'll add that as well since a couple of people have voiced opposition to auto pops. Thanks!!

@Yuber6969 Thanks for joining again! And yes, guides from xboxacheivements.com count as long as the achievement list and trophy list are the exact same

@JEDI_BROTHERS Welcome :) If you need ideas for a 1, see the Resources section of the main post

@LancashireLad87 Great find on that Demon's Souls 10/10 guide! That counts! Only for the PS3 version of Demon's Souls though, not the PS5 version just in case anyone asks. Different lists.

• Like 4

Ok, per some feedback and to make the badges possible to earn for players with special accounts I've made a few minor adjustments to these badges:

r4ItX2a.png Finally! 

• If your account is less than 3 years old or your completion percentage is above 90% you can have this badge for free on your first list since it'd be impossible to obtain otherwise

xnwSrVh.png Minesweeper

• If your completion percentage is above 90%, you do not have to avoid the Fresh Starter badge

2OAacet.png Shameless

• If you are adamantly opposed to auto-pops on principle you can do the following instead:
    • 2 of your games must be platinumed in 5hrs or less and 1 other must be platinumed in 10hrs or less (either official time estimate or personal timestamps count)

The Minesweeper one might be confusing so I'll clarify. To avoid Fresh Starter for the Minesweeper badge, you must have earned at least one trophy on 5/10 of the games on your list prior to 2023. If you have an extremely high completion percentage account...that would be overly difficult if not impossible in some cases.

• Like 4

Alright I think I've figured out a minesweeper list for my second list (I'll skip the overachiever badge for if I make a third list)

1/10 - Active Neurons 2

2/10 - Ape Escape

3/10 - Dirt 5

4/10 - Death Squared

5/10 - Hot Wheels Unleashed

6/10 - Disco Elysium

7/10 - Sifu

8/10 - Unravel 2

9/10 - Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

10/10 - Wuppo

a2Y2YSt.png

I've already got trophies in 5 games to avoid fresh starter so I think I've avoided every badge  but if anyone sees anything wrong let me know.

1st List:

Spoiler

1/10 - Toem - Kids

2/10 - Knowledge is Power - Quiz/Trivia

3/10 - Minecraft - 4X

4/10 - Lawn Mowing Simulator - Non-fiction

5/10 - Thief - Stealth

6/10 - Demon's Souls - Horror

7/10 - Catherine: Full Body - Romance

8/10 - Prototype - Hack and slash/Beat 'em up

9/10 - Deadbolt - Thriller

10/10 - Bleed - Shooter

7AptHd9.png Above and Beyond - Lawn Mowing Simulator

odWe7mC.png Award Winner - Demon's Souls

r4ItX2a.png Finally! - Thief (2015)

vivrpJz.png Fresh Starter - Toem, Knowledge is Power, Demon's Soul(PS5), Prototype(PS4), Deadbolt, Bleed

XYD6tMN.png Hardcore - Knowledge is Power, Lawn Mowing Simulator, Thief, Catherine: Full Body, Prototype, Deadbolt, Bleed

JIlCrz1.png Jack of All Trades - See Above

JSFZuQf.png Love Bird - Catherine: Full Body

F5psQ31.png Masochist - Deadbolt & Bleed

PdQrAjI.png OCD - Maybe? I may have to give it up to do Love Bird.

9ecFreL.png Old School - Demon's Souls, Catherine: Full Body, Prototype

JIHoItq.png One Trick Pony - Toem, Minecraft, Thief, Demon's Souls, Catherine: Full Body, Prototype and Bleed are all adventure games

KqPK6IM.png PS4 Master - Knowledge is Power, Minecraft, Thief, Catherine: Full Body, Prototype, Deadbolt, Bleed

rusKixo.png Rare Genre - Minecraft 4X

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, seannyboy913 said:

Alright I think I've figured out a minesweeper list for my second list (I'll skip the overachiever badge for if I make a third list)

1/10 - Active Neurons 2

2/10 - Ape Escape

3/10 - Dirt 5

4/10 - Death Squared

5/10 - Hot Wheels Unleashed

6/10 - Disco Elysium

7/10 - Sifu

8/10 - Unravel 2

9/10 - Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

10/10 - Wuppo

a2Y2YSt.png

I've already got trophies in 5 games to avoid fresh starter so I think I've avoided every badge  but if anyone sees anything wrong let me know.

1st List:

Reveal hidden contents

1/10 - Toem - Kids

2/10 - Knowledge is Power - Quiz/Trivia

3/10 - Minecraft - 4X

4/10 - Lawn Mowing Simulator - Non-fiction

5/10 - Thief - Stealth

6/10 - Demon's Souls - Horror

7/10 - Catherine: Full Body - Romance

8/10 - Prototype - Hack and slash/Beat 'em up

9/10 - Deadbolt - Thriller

10/10 - Bleed - Shooter

7AptHd9.png Above and Beyond - Lawn Mowing Simulator

odWe7mC.png Award Winner - Demon's Souls

r4ItX2a.png Finally! - Thief (2015)

vivrpJz.png Fresh Starter - Toem, Knowledge is Power, Demon's Soul(PS5), Prototype(PS4), Deadbolt, Bleed

XYD6tMN.png Hardcore - Knowledge is Power, Lawn Mowing Simulator, Thief, Catherine: Full Body, Prototype, Deadbolt, Bleed

JIlCrz1.png Jack of All Trades - See Above

JSFZuQf.png Love Bird - Catherine: Full Body

F5psQ31.png Masochist - Deadbolt & Bleed

PdQrAjI.png OCD - Maybe? I may have to give it up to do Love Bird.

9ecFreL.png Old School - Demon's Souls, Catherine: Full Body, Prototype

JIHoItq.png One Trick Pony - Toem, Minecraft, Thief, Demon's Souls, Catherine: Full Body, Prototype and Bleed are all adventure games

KqPK6IM.png PS4 Master - Knowledge is Power, Minecraft, Thief, Catherine: Full Body, Prototype, Deadbolt, Bleed

rusKixo.png Rare Genre - Minecraft 4X

Nice! Far as I can tell the list looks good! Good luck!

• Like 2

Wow, I’m really impressed with how much thought and effort you’ve put into organizing the challenge this year Rebourne! All the badges look amazing and add some really interesting challenges to the event. Great idea!

Sadly I never finished my list from 2022 (I think I was at 6-7/10 last time I looked) but I’ll probably just transfer over my unfinished games and come up with a new list to fill in the rest. Wouldn’t want to miss out on the fun this year! ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Wow, I’m really impressed with how much thought and effort you’ve put into organizing the challenge this year Rebourne! All the badges look amazing and add some really interesting challenges to the event. Great idea!

Sadly I never finished my list from 2022 (I think I was at 6-7/10 last time I looked) but I’ll probably just transfer over my unfinished games and come up with a new list to fill in the rest. Wouldn’t want to miss out on the fun this year! 1f604.png

Thanks man! And yeah, just move your unfinished 2022 platinums over to your list for 2023 and you'll be set :) 

This challenge looks great so I'll need to come up with a list.

Although I am kicking myself for getting the Plat on Demons Souls PS3 a couple of weeks ago after giving up on it back in the day. [Obvious flex here ?]

Will give me a good excuse to work in the PS5 Remaster.

• Like 1

@Skagarrin Welcome to the challenge :) Keep in mind the Demon's Souls Remake has its own list so it can't use the 10/10 guide.

@seannyboy913 Lol yeah that counts too. Kinda lame, but legal loopholes are allowed. There's simply no way to know if you used cheats or not, though the assumption is always that you did. Maybe next year I'll make a rule that if a guide has one rating for normal and another for cheats then you can't use the normal rating. But its too late for that this year so get'em while you can lol Kinda surprised no one found many of these easier higher ratings last year but now people have found several.

Well, I guess that I can drop my first tentative list for the event..

Not going to name badges, since my list will always be subject to change until I actually get the games finished...

The List (0/10):

1 - That's You! (PSNProfiles difficulty)

2 - Fairy Tail (PSNProfiles difficulty)

3 - Assassin's Creed Rogue PS3 PSNProfiles difficulty)

4 - Need For Speed Heat (PSNProfiles difficulty)

5 - Jump Force PSNProfiles difficulty)

6 - Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion PS5 (PowerPyx difficulty)

7 - Dirt 3 (PSNProfiles difficulty)

8 - Wipeout Omega PSNProfiles difficulty)

9 - Agarest War Zero (ps3t.org guide difficulty)

10 - Gran Turismo Sport (ps3t.org poll most voted difficulty)

• Like 1

I'd like to join, and here is what I am going for:

1/10: The Little Acre PS4 (PSNProfiles Guide difficulty)

2/10: No Man's Sky PS4 (PSNProfiles Guide difficulty)

3/10: Biomutant PS4 (PSNProfiles Guide difficulty)

4/10: God of War Ragnarok PS4 (PSNProfiles Guide difficulty)

5/10: The Callisto Protocol PS4 (Powerpyx difficulty)

6/10: Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back PS4 (PSNProfiles Guide difficulty)

7/10: Bloodborne PS4 (PSNProlfiles Guide difficulty)

8/10: Sahdow of the Colossus PS4 (PSNProfiles Guide difficulty)
9/10: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time PS4 (PSNProfiles Guide difficulty)

10/10: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus PS4 (PSN Profiles Guide difficulty)

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, ZLordofAwesome said:

@Rebourne07 For Hardcore badge, is the ultra rare the PSNP percentage, or Sony's percentage? I can imagine many cases where Sony's server lists it as ultra rare, and PSNP isn't.  Ex: TMNT Cowabunga Collection. 4.4% - UR on Sony's side, approx 45% - uncommon on PSNP.

It’s PSNProfiles percentage. Yeah, PSN percentage would make that badge a joke lol. Check out the Badge Clarifications section of the main post for more info :) 

9 hours ago, s68sc said:

If you want you can count Returnal as a 9 per PlatPrices and find a new 5. Up to you though. 

Edited by Rebourne07
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

It’s PSNProfiles percentage. Yeah, the PSN percentage would make that badge a joke lol. Check out the Badge Clarifications section of the main post for more info :) 

If you want you can count Returnal as a 9 per PlatPrices and find a new 5. Up to you though. 

Better, I will find another game as my 5

• Like 1

My mind has gone into overdrive creating lists. Pretty much just been using my break at work to see what I can put together and have compiled a few more lists in addition to the original one I posted. I’ll most likely get to my second one but after that, we’ll see what happens. Either way, here are the other lists I’ve created for this year. Putting them in spoiler/hidden boxes as to not talk up an entire page in this forum. Feel free to check them out if you wish but no obligation. Any issues with my lists feel free to let me know @Rebourne07

List 2

Spoiler

1/10 We are OFK PS4

2/10 Life is Strange: Before the Storm PS4

3/10 God of War II Vita

4/10 God of War: Ragnarok PS4

5/10 God of War Vita

6/10 Jydge PS4

7/10 Final Fantasy X HD Vita

8/10 Atari Flashback Classics Volume 1 PS4

9/10 Divinity Original Sin PS4

10/10 Atari Flashback Classics Volume 2 PS4

Potential Badges

Above & Beyond: Final Fantasy, Divinity

Award Winner: Final Fantasy

Brownie Points: Final Fantasy

Finally: God of War, Divinity

Fresh Starter: We are OFK, Life is Strange, God of War II, Jydge, Final Fantasy, both Atari

Love Bird: We are OFK

Old School: Final Fantasy and both Atari

Overachiever: Finish both this list and my first list

One Trick Pony: We are OFK, Life is Strange, all God of War, and Divinity share Adventure

Repeat Offender: Life is Strange: Before the Storm

Series Conqueror: God of War

Vita Master: God of War 1 and 2 and Final Fantasy

Rare Letter: J for Jydge

List 3

Spoiler

This list is all Ultra Rare games in the attempt go for Hardcore. I know I only need 7 but I decided to make all 10 ultra rare. At least one game is delisted but I already own it and any games that have multiplayer trophies where the servers are no longer up, I should have the required trophies.

1/10 Oh Sir! The Insult Simulator PS4 Party

2/10 Train Sim World 2 PS4 Non-Fiction

3/10 Dead Space 3 PS3 Survival

4/10 Reus PS4 Puzzle

5/10 Thief PS4 Sandbox

6/10 Rez Infinite PS4 Music

7/10 Ancestors Legacy PS4 RTS

8/10 Slay the Spire PS4 Card & Board Game

9/10 Deadbolt PS4 Thriller

10/10 Cross Edge PS3 Fighting

Potential Badges

Above & Beyond: Oh Sir!, Train Sim, Slay the Spire, Cross Edge

Finally: Dead Space 3

Hardcore: All

Jack of All Trades: Unique Genre next to game

Mad Skillz: Cross Edge

Masochist: Deadbolt and Cross Edge on my list

PS4 Master: Next to Games

Rare Letter: O for Oh Sir!

Rare Genre: RTS - Ancestors Legacy

Spooky: Dead Space 3 if in October.

Also Considering swapping Thief out for Puppeteer. Both are Ultra Rare and are 5/10 according to PSNProfiles. Puppeteer would give me the Award Winner Badge and wouldn’t interfere with either PS4 Master since there is plenty on the list. Nor will it interfere with Jack of All Trades since Puppeteer does not share the unique genres listed next to game and none of the games have the platformer genre on their page. But at the moment I do not own the game and may not even get to this list. So for now Thief takes its place.

List 4

Spoiler

1/10 Life is Strange Remastered PS4

2/10

3/10

4/10

5/10 Diablo III PS3

6/10

7/10

8/10

9/10

10/10

The majority of this list is intentionally left blank with the intent to go for the badges Carpe Diem, Money Bags and PS5 Master. The other games were intentionally chosen as well. Life is Strange Remastered for the ‘Murica Badge if platinumed in July as well as counting it as a Remaster for Old School in the event that any other Remasters or games of the like are released for the PS5. I actually already have my eyes on two. Those being Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 Portable. No idea what the trophy lists will be yet so can’t put them on the list for sure. But I’m assuming Persona 4 will have its list it did on the Vita maybe with some slight differences and Persona 3 never had a trophy list in anyway whatsoever. Only time will tell. In any event, these are two games I’m looking to put on the list and might put another Persona game on the list for Series Conqueror. But we’ll see. As for Diablo 3, chose that one because it’s labeled as a Horror game so I could go for the Spooky badge in October and it will also give me Finally.

List 5

Spoiler

I highly doubt I’ll get this far but this is one I threw together

1/10 Lara Croft GO Vita

2/10 Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy PS3

3/10 Ratchet: Deadlocked PS3

4/10 Jak 3 PS3

5/10 Jak II PS3

6/10 Assassin’s Creed III PS3

7/10 Final Fantasy X-2 HD Vita

8/10

9/10 Catherine PS3

10/10 Sera Mega Drive & Genesis Classics PS4

The 8/10 I haven’t decided on yet. Right now it will either be Titan Souls, Rogue Legacy or Downwell all of which have the Vita tag on their page which is important. And as mentioned earlIre the guide with the Sega Genesis Classics was acceptable even if it was deemed to be lame. And while I agree, in the event I do make it to this list, it will nice to take it easy towards the end.

Potential Badges

Above & Beyond: Final Fantasy

Brownie Points: Final Fanatsy

Finally: Jak & Daxter, Ratchet, Jak II Assassin’s Creed III

Fresh Starter: The ones not listed next to Finally

Mad Skillz: Sega Genesis

Old School: Jak & Daxter games, Final Fantasy, Ratchet, Sega Genesis as well I believe

One Trick Pony: Most of the list shares either Action or Adventure I forget which and didn’t write it down

PS3 Master: Jak games, Catherine, Assassin’s Creed III

Vita Master: Lara Croft Go, Final Fantasy and whatever 8 will be

Series Conqueror: Jak games

Rare Letter: J for Jak

Rare Genre: Sega Genesis - Pinball

And that’s all the lists I have put together in addition to my original. Don’t know how many I’ll manage to get to but we’ll see. Across all my lists, only badges I would be missing, if I remember correctly, would be Shameless (I can find a way to do that), Guide Writer (Never written a guide but maybe combine it with Money Bags on a new game that comes out), VR Master (Don’t own a VR set) Minesweeper (Even with the lists I’ve made, I find this one difficult) and First (Only one person will that anyway)

• Like 2

Oooouuuu yeahh! Finally I've got everything together and I can start playing instead of creating lists. Four completed lists will give me all 31 badges ?  Last one in progress, waiting for new 2023 PS5 games

1st list:

Hide contents

01 PS4         Life is Strange: True Colors   Romance
02 PS4         The Long Reach                    Puzzle

03 PS4         The Callisto Protocol              Survival

04 PS4 (VR) Astro Bot Rescue Mission      Platform

05 PS4 (VR) Blood & Truth                         Shooter

06 PS4         Bound by Flame                     Role-playing (RPG)

07 PS4 (VR) Until Dawn: Rush of Blood      Horror

08 PS5         OlliOlli World                           Arcade

09 PS4         OlliOlli2: Epic Combo Edition  Sport

10 PS4         Hollow Knight                          Indie

Badges:

7AptHd9.png Above and Beyond - Hollow Knight

r4ItX2a.png Finally! - Bound by Flame

GfmFq8n.png Guide Writer - OlliOlli2

F5VKYG6.png Rare Letter - OlliOlli World

JIHoItq.png One Trick Pony  - All except Until Dawn: Rush of Blood is Action

JIlCrz1.png Jack of All Trades

PdQrAjI.png OCD

KqPK6IM.png PS4 Master

qrLgdXF.png VR Master

2nd list:

Spoiler

01 PS3  Life is Strange                                 36.99 

02 PS3  Port Royale 3                                  2.88

03 VITA Samurai Warriors 4-II                       3.84

04 PS3  Prince of Persia                              10.43

05 PS3  Final Fantasy X HD                         8.71

06 PS3  Dead Space 3                                 4.18

07 VITA Darkest Dungeon                            2.3

08 PS3  Catherine                                        1.95

09 PS4  Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time  4.29

10 VITA Super Meat Boy                               0.3

Badges:

odWe7mC.png Award Winner - Final Fantasy X HD

8atwz9Z.png Brownie Points - Final Fantasy X HD

XYD6tMN.png Hardcore - Last colomn, green color

JSFZuQf.png Love Bird - Catherine

F5psQ31.png Masochist - Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time

37roFKE.png Murica - Life is Strange

pLe3117.png Overachiever

Q5AKg6t.png PS3 Master

rusKixo.png Rare Genre - Port Royale 3

KDlyQ16.png Spooky - Darkest Dungeon

kHuhNg6.png Vita Master

3rd list:

Spoiler

01 PS5 Energy Cycle

02 PS5 The Dark Pictures Anthology: Devil In Me

03 PS5 The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes

04 PS4 The Banner Saga 3

05 PS4 The Banner Saga 2

06 PS3 Dead Space

07 PS5 Sifu

08 PS4 Kena: Bridge of Spirits

09 PS4 Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

10 PS4 Beat Saber

Gfg8IM4.jpg

Badges:

7AptHd9.png Above and Beyond - Nope

odWe7mC.png Award Winner - Nope

8atwz9Z.png Brownie Points - Nope

pTTpVe6.png Carpe Diem - I hope Nope

r4ItX2a.png Finally! - Nope

cIZUd7T.png FIRST! - Nope

vivrpJz.png Fresh Starter - I'm gonna achieve one trophy in every game from list this year, so Nope

GfmFq8n.png Guide Writer - Nope

XYD6tMN.png Hardcore - Nope

JIlCrz1.png Jack of All Trades - Nope

JSFZuQf.png Love Bird - Nope

zWOwpTP.png Mad Skillz - Nope

F5psQ31.png Masochist - I hope Nope

jb4IAS0.png Money Bags - Nope

37roFKE.png Murica - No Devil in me in July, so Nope

PdQrAjI.png OCD - Plan to platinum all 10 games on list in chaos, so Nope

9ecFreL.png Old School - Nope

JIHoItq.png One Trick Pony - Nope

pLe3117.png Overachiever - Gonna be 3rd, so Nope

Q5AKg6t.png PS3 Master - Nope

KqPK6IM.png PS4 Master - Nope

sU2THm9.png PS5 Master - Nope

rusKixo.png Rare Genre - Nope

F5VKYG6.png Rare Letter - Nope

Zv7zDYH.png Repeat Offender - Nope

1a8HRhZ.png Series Conqueror - Nope

2OAacet.png Shameless - Nope

KDlyQ16.png Spooky - No The Dark Pictures and Dead Space in October, so Nope

kHuhNg6.png Vita Master - Nope

qrLgdXF.png VR Master - Nope

xnwSrVh.png Minesweeper - Hell Yeah!

4th list (In progress):

Spoiler

08 PS4 Crash Bandicoot

09 PS4 Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled

10 PS5 Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time

Badges:

pTTpVe6.png Carpe Diem -

vivrpJz.png Fresh Starter -

zWOwpTP.png Mad Skillz - Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled

jb4IAS0.png Money Bags -

9ecFreL.png Old School -

sU2THm9.png PS5 Master -

Zv7zDYH.png Repeat Offender - Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time

1a8HRhZ.png Series Conqueror - Crash Bandicoot, Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time

2OAacet.png Shameless -

Edited by temp-381229

OK I've been working on my list and I think I've found a good balance between games in my backlog or currently working on and games I plan to start in 2023.

Obviously subject to change and may prove to be a little ambitious, but I feel pretty happy with it.

1 - Life is Strange - PS4 [PSNProfiles Guide Difficulty]

2 - Until Dawn - PS4 [PSNProfiles Guide Difficulty]

3 - Assassin's Creed Valhalla - PS5 [PSNProfiles Guide Difficulty]

4 - Tomb Raider: Legend - PS3 [PSNProfiles Guide Difficulty]

5 - Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Remaster - PS4 [PSNProfiles Guide Difficulty]

6 - Hades - PS5 [PSNProfiles Guide Difficulty]

7 - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PS4 [PSNProfiles Guide Difficulty]

8 - Dark Souls Remastered - PS4 [PSNProfiles Guide Difficulty]

9 - Returnal - PS5 [PlatPrices]

10 - Diablo II: Resurrected - PS4 [PlatPrices]

If I'm correct this should net me the following badges (assuming I complete them ?)

Above and Beyond: AC Valhalla, The Witcher 3, Returnal or Diablo II

Award Winner: Hades

Finally:  Tomb Raider (1st Trophy Dec 2011!) or Dark Souls Remastered (1st Trophy Mar. 2019)

Fresh Starter: Life is Strange, Until Dawn, AC Valhalla, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Remaster, Hades, Returnal, Diablo II: Resurrected

Old School: Uncharted, Dark Souls, Diablo II: Resurrected

One Trick Pony: All 10 are from the Adventure Genre except Returnal (I may need to look at that one ?)

PS4 Master: Life is Strange, Until Dawn, Uncharted, The Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Diablo II

Spooky: Life is Strange or Diablo II: Resurrected

Rule Check: @Rebourne07

Murica - Life is Strange is set in a factious town but it is in Oregon. Does this count?

• Like 1

@temp-381229 Lists look great! I couldn't get them to open at first but they do now. Good luck man that's SUPER ambitious!

@Skagarrin List looks great! Man Diablo 2 is insane...good luck on that one! That actually inspires a new badge idea for me. A badge for completing an undisputed 10/10. With all these easier high ratings coming out of the woodwork, it'd be cool to have a badge for games like Diablo 2, Wolfenstein 2, Super Meat Boy etc that are universally considered true 10/10s. I'll put that on the future badges list. Edit: Oh and yes, LiS in Oregon counts for Murica

Edited by Rebourne07

Hello! I'm not too active on the forums but I stumbled upon this thread. The organization, thoroughness, and creativity for this competition are superb! I've decided I might as well participate; I have so many games and need some extra incentive to tackle/finish them.

Before that, I have a couple questions, @Rebourne07. I apologize if this has already been addressed or is just plain obvious, but I could use some clarification on the Jack of All Trades badge. Can there be any overlap with genres at all? For example, if I select Horror for one of my games, does that mean none of my other games can have it listed on their trophies page whatsoever? Or do I just need to choose a unique genre from each of the 10 games, regardless of how many genres they share on their respective trophies pages?

Also, I've assembled a few lists already. Is it okay if I only post the first one now, leaving the second one until after the first is completed (and the third after the second, and so forth)?

Edited by luketheduke12