Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

2 minutes ago, luketheduke12 said:

Hello! I'm not too active on the forums but I stumbled upon this thread. The organization, thoroughness, and creativity for this competition are superb! I've decided I might as well participate; I have so many games and need some extra incentive to tackle/finish them.

Before that, I have a couple questions, @Rebourne07. I apologize if this has already been addressed or is just plain obvious, but I could use some clarification on the Jack of All Trades badge. Can there be any overlap with genres at all? For example, if I select Horror for one of my games, does that mean none of my other games can have it listed on their trophies page whatsoever? Or do I just need to choose a unique genre from each of the 10 games, regardless of how many genres they share on their respective trophies pages?

Also, I've assembled a few lists already. Is it okay if I only post the first one now, leaving the second one until after the first is completed (and the third after the second, and so forth)?

Welcome to the challenge! For Jack of All Trades there just needs to be a unique genre among each of the 10. And yeah you can post your lists however you want, one at a time, all at once etc. Lists are mainly there to inspire you, give others ideas and give a sense of commitment. Nothing actually matters on them until you've completed at least 7/10 and the list goes on the leaderboards so post however you like :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Inuty said:

@Rebourne07 for the badge to Do the games in order, does it mean from 1 up to 10 or does it count the other way around as well from 10 down to 1. 

If not, maybe it is an idea for next year to add this as an additional badge ;)

The PdQrAjI.png OCD badge goes from 1-10. Someone beat you to submitting the 10-1 idea lol I have it in the future badges section of the main post its called ifLTTVq.png DCO.

• Like 2

@Rebourne07 Thanks for the swift reply! Hopefully I've understood the terms of this contest well enough.

Anyways, this should motivate me to complete the games I start for a change. Excited to give my all!

My First List:

1/10: Code: Realize - Guardian of Rebirth [PS Vita] [Visual Novel]

2/10: Persona 5 Royal [PS4] [Role-playing]

3/10: Persona 4 Golden [PS Vita] [Simulator]

4/10: Persona 4: Dancing All Night [PS Vita] [Music]

5/10: RAGE [PS3] [Science Fiction]

6/10: ICO [PS3] [Drama]

7/10: Jak II HD [PS3 (based on "Legitimate" approach)] [Adventure]

8/10: Demon's Souls [PS3] [Fantasy]

9/10: Mirror's Edge [PS3] [Platform]

10/10: Vanquish [PS3] [Shooter]

Accompanying Badges:

7AptHd9.png Above and Beyond - Persona 5 RoyalPersona 4 Golden

odWe7mC.png Award Winner - Persona 5 Royal

r4ItX2a.png Finally! - Persona 4 GoldenICOJak II HD

JIlCrz1.png Jack of All Trades

JSFZuQf.png Love Bird - Code: Realize - Guardian of Rebirth

F5psQ31.png Masochist - Demon's SoulsVanquish

9ecFreL.png Old School - Persona 5 RoyalPersona 4 GoldenICOJak II HD

JIHoItq.png One Trick Pony - All of them have the Action tag (even the otome visual novel)

Q5AKg6t.png PS3 Master - RAGEICOJak II HDDemon's SoulsMirror's EdgeVanquish

F5VKYG6.png Rare Letter - Jak II HD

1a8HRhZ.png Series Conqueror - Persona series: Persona 5 RoyalPersona 4 GoldenPersona 4: Dancing All Night

kHuhNg6.png Vita Master - Code: Realize - Guardian of RebirthPersona 4 GoldenPersona 4: Dancing All Night

I listed every qualifying game; I know we're awarded only one of each badge per list.

Edited by luketheduke12
Added Masochist badge
  • Like 1

@luketheduke12 unfortunately I don't believe the list qualifies for Jack of All trades. You list Demon's Souls as Fantasy, Persona 5 Royal as Role-Playing and Jake II HD as Adventure and all 3 of these are also on Persona 4 Golden. To my understanding Jack of all trades requires each game on your list to have a unique genre/theme amongst them that's not on any of the others. That includes whether you choose it or not. I'll leave that decision up to @Rebourne07though. If you want an example, I made a post about a page back with 4 lists in it with spoiler/hidden tags. The one labeled "List 3" which is the second option there has Jack of all Trades. You can go check that if you wish

@luketheduke12however your list does qualify for Masochist because there's a trophy guide for the PS3 version of Demon's souls that rates it as 10/10 that rebourne has already said is acceptable. I have a link to that on my first list a few pages back which was brought to my attention by another member of this forum.

17 minutes ago, Holy_Nolly said:

@luketheduke12 unfortunately I don't believe the list qualifies for Jack of All trades. You list Demon's Souls as Fantasy, Persona 5 Royal as Role-Playing and Jake II HD as Adventure and all 3 of these are also on Persona 4 Golden. To my understanding Jack of all trades requires each game on your list to have a unique genre/theme amongst them that's not on any of the others. That includes whether you choose it or not. I'll leave that decision up to @Rebourne07though. If you want an example, I made a post about a page back with 4 lists in it with spoiler/hidden tags. The one labeled "List 3" which is the second option there has Jack of all Trades. You can go check that if you wish

@luketheduke12however your list does qualify for Masochist because there's a trophy guide for the PS3 version of Demon's souls that rates it as 10/10 that rebourne has already said is acceptable. I have a link to that on my first list a few pages back which was brought to my attention by another member of this forum.

Hmm, I suppose the Jack of All Trades requirement still has me confused. I saw some other lists that seemed similar to mine with the badge included.

I didn't realize that about Demon's Souls, thanks for that! 

4 minutes ago, luketheduke12 said:

Hmm, I suppose the Jack of All Trades requirement still has me confused. I saw some other lists that seemed similar to mine with the badge included.

I didn't realize that about Demon's Souls, thanks for that! 

I'm not sure now either. I just saw other lists where people have similar things as well such as two OlliOlli games where one was selected as sport for Jack of all trades when both have sport listed on their page. The way I read Jack of all Trades is if a game has the "Sport" genre/theme no other game can have it list as any of its genres/themes. But like I said, I'll leave the decision to @Rebourne07

On mobile so I won't do the badges or link specific plat rating websites (yet):

1. Life is Strange: True Colours

2. Ratchet and Clank: a Rift Apart

3. Stray

4. Team Sonic Racing

5. Dirt Rally 2.0

6. Bayonetta 

7. Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-

8. Lumines Remastered

9. Vanquish

10. Trackmania Turbo 

Edited by Kcrack_Km

54 minutes ago, Holy_Nolly said:

I'm not sure now either. I just saw other lists where people have similar things as well such as two OlliOlli games where one was selected as sport for Jack of all trades when both have sport listed on their page. The way I read Jack of all Trades is if a game has the "Sport" genre/theme no other game can have it list as any of its genres/themes. But like I said, I'll leave the decision to @Rebourne07

Yeah, before I analyzed some of those lists here, yours is what I thought the badge would necessitate, as the badge difficulty is "very hard" (10 games). It's a lot more complex and requires a diverse selection of games. I'll wait for additional clarification before editing my post, if necessary.

@luketheduke12 List and badges look great! One note, since Demon's Souls on PS3 can be counted as a 10 because of the newly discovered FextraLife guide, you can either 1) Earn the Masochist badge with your current list or 2) Put Demon's Souls as your 10 and select a different 8. Up to you.

@Holy_Nolly The Jack of All Trades badge has ended up being crazy complicated, more complicated than I intended. I originally intended it to be the way you described, where no games could share common genres. But...after the fact that really is asking too much in terms of crafting the list...so I'm just adopting what everyone's been doing which is that there has to be 10 unique genres/themes among the 10. Like the way you have it is great, the way @luketheduke12 has it is great. As long as you don't have a list where you'd have to count two games as the same genre, it counts imo. I'll try to put some clarifications in the main post. Thanks for the discussion guys. 

@Kcrack_Km Good looking list! 

Edited by Rebourne07
  • Like 2

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

Jack of All Trades - All 10 games on your list are from a different genre

• This goes hand in hand with the Platinum Every Genre Challenge
  • Genre means genre or theme, they are interchangeable
  • To earn this badge, look at the genres/themes on each game on your list and "count" each game as a genre that's listed on each game's trophy page. As long as there are no overlapping genres among your 10, then your list counts. If a game has multiple genres (most do) you can "count" it as whatever works for your list.
    • Sample List: k0erkml.png
  • Can only be earned on Platinum tier lists with all ten games completed

Updated the rules to make Jack of All Trades clearer. If anyone made their list with something else more strict in mind I apologize, you can change your list if you'd like. 

Edited by Rebourne07
  • Like 1

I like to join the challange. This is my first challange here, so I hope I did everything correct. :)

1. Wolfe Among Us

(Point-and-click, Adventure)
2. Ratchet & Clank

(Shooter, Platform, Adventure)
3. Okami HD

(RPG, Adventure)
4. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III

(RPG, Adventure)
5. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II

(RPG, TBS, Adventure)
6. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV

(RPG, Adventure)
7. Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition

(RPG, Adventure)
8. Final Fantasy IX

(RPG, TBS, Adventure)
9. Celeste (Platform, Adventure, Indie) / Returnal

(Shooter)
10. Hollow Knight (Platform, Adventure, Indie)

Badges:

7AptHd9.pngAbove and Beyond: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II-IV, Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition, Final Fantasy IX

odWe7mC.png Award Winner: Final Fantasy IX

8atwz9Z.png Brownie Points: Final Fantasy IX

r4ItX2a.png Finally!:  Ratchet & Clank, Okami HD

vivrpJz.png Fresh Starter: Wolf Among Us, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold III, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV, Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition, Final Fantasy IX, Celeste / Returnal, Hollow Knight

PdQrAjI.png OCD

9ecFreL.png Old School: Final Fantasy IX, Okami HD, Ratchet & Clank, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II

JIHoItq.png One Trick Pony:  RPG / Adventure

KqPK6IM.png PS4 Master: The Wolf Among Us, Okami HD, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV, Final Fantasy IX, Hollow Knight,

F5VKYG6.png Rare Letter: Okami HD

1a8HRhZ.png Series Conqueror: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II-IV

• Like 2

I'll sign up as well this year. My list is definitely a tentative list, in practice I'll just fill it up as I go along.

1. 428 Shibuya Scramble

2. The Sexy Brutale

3. Blazblue CTB

4. Monster Hunter World

5. Final Fantasy X

6. Dark Souls 2

7. Yakuza 0

8. N++

9.  Downwell

10. Ikaruga

Since I'll likely be changing up my list a lot, I haven't bothered yet looking at the badges, will just claim those when I actually finish the games for them.

• Like 2

On 19/12/2022 at 6:54 PM, Rebourne07 said:

2OAacet.png Shameless

• If you are adamantly opposed to auto-pops on principle you can do the following instead:
    • 2 of your games must be platinumed in 5hrs or less and 1 other must be platinumed in 10hrs or less (either official time estimate or personal timestamps count)

I am very against Auto-Pops for myself (Tho i dont care what others do) so this would definately have been a no go Badge for me before this amendment.

However it would still be one of hardest Badge for me to get as i have no idea of what games i would play that would take less than 5 hours to Platinum based on the games i like.

Unfortunately i already Platted both stacks of Stray plus Edith Finch this year which would have counted so those are off the menu for me LOL.

(the Hardest badges for me are Guide writer as i have never written a guide and VR Master as i dont own a VR so i deffo cant go for a full list of Badges LOL)

I also wanted to clarify a point in relation to Demon's Souls. Does that fact that the PS3 and PS5 versions have different lists and are different difficulties mean that you cant do both and claim Repeat Offender on the second or would that actually be accepted?

Also to further clarify If you were to play 2 different stacks of  Demon's Souls PS3  Say the EU and NA for example,  If these were done on two different lists then would the difficulty need to be the same on both lists or could you use 8 on one list and 10 on another and still also be able to get Repeat Offender on the second one?

7 minutes ago, DazzaFett said:

I am very against Auto-Pops for myself (Tho i dont care what others do) so this would definately have been a no go Badge for me before this amendment.

However it would still be one of hardest Badge for me to get as i have no idea of what games i would play that would take less than 5 hours to Platinum based on the games i like.

Unfortunately i already Platted both stacks of Stray plus Edith Finch this year which would have counted so those are off the menu for me LOL.

(the Hardest badges for me are Guide writer as i have never written a guide and VR Master as i dont own a VR so i deffo cant go for a full list of Badges LOL)

I also wanted to clarify a point in relation to Demon's Souls. Does that fact that the PS3 and PS5 versions have different lists and are different difficulties mean that you cant do both and claim Repeat Offender on the second or would that actually be accepted?

Also to further clarify If you were to play 2 different stacks of  Demon's Souls PS3  Say the EU and NA for example,  If these were done on two different lists then would the difficulty need to be the same on both lists or could you use 8 on one list and 10 on another and still also be able to get Repeat Offender on the second one?

You'd be surprised at the quality of some shorter games like Donut County or Virginia. You can find some gems that will earn you that badge. For Guide Writer, it's awesome writing a guide here on PSNProfiles. If you've never done it before, it's an awesome experience and the guide team is very helpful in helping new writers. 

For Repeat Offender, yes you can do Demon's Souls PS3 and PS5, they are different lists so they can't share ratings, but they're close enough for that badge :) And yeah system or region stacks also count and you can use different ratings for the two games. The only thing you couldn't do is do two stacks of the exact same game on the same list, but if you're going for Repeat Offender then that's two lists so you're good. 

@Rebourne07 would you check the below list for eligibility for Minesweeper for me.

I have spent a very long time trying to put a list together with many iterations that seem to fail the final hurdle and think i have finally done it but would be good to have it verified.

Please also assume the following points....

More than half the games will be started before the end of the year to void Fresh Starter,

It would not be a 2nd list to void overachiever

It would not be done in difficulty Order to Void OCD

Difficulty Game Name Console Guide Time Rarity Genre Theme
1/10 Toem PS5 8 Common Puzzle, Adventure, Indie Fantasy, Kids
2/10 Beyond Blue PS4 6 Common Simulator, Adventure, Indie N/A
3/10 South Park: The Fractured But Whole PS4 20 Uncommon Role-playing (RPG) Comedy
4/10 Color Guardians VITA 5 Uncommon Platform, Indie Action
5/10 Riders Republic PS5 50 Very Rare Racing, Simulator, Sport Open World
6/10 Batman Arkham Origins PS3 40 Ultra Rare Hack and slash/Beat 'em up, Adventure Action, Stealth, Open world
7/10 Lumo PS4 15 Ultra Rare Platform, Puzzle, Adventure, Indie N/A
8/10 Magicka 2 PS4 30 Ultra Rare Role-playing (RPG), Adventure Action, Fantasy, Comedy
9/10 Dead Space 2 (GER) PS3 40 Very Rare Shooter Action, Science Fiction, Horror, Survival
10/10 Atari Flashback Classics Vol 3 PS4 30 Ultra Rare Arcade Action

2 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

You'd be surprised at the quality of some shorter games like Donut County or Virginia. You can find some gems that will earn you that badge. For Guide Writer, it's awesome writing a guide here on PSNProfiles. If you've never done it before, it's an awesome experience and the guide team is very helpful in helping new writers. 

For Repeat Offender, yes you can do Demon's Souls PS3 and PS5, they are different lists so they can't share ratings, but they're close enough for that badge :) And yeah system or region stacks also count and you can use different ratings for the two games. The only thing you couldn't do is do two stacks of the exact same game on the same list, but if you're going for Repeat Offender then that's two lists so you're good. 

Thanks for clarifying the Demon's Souls points as i already have the PS3 (EU) Platinum but do plan to go for the PS5 version along with the PS3 (AS) and PS3 (NA) Stacks at some point so i might try and do two next year then.

I will have to really take a look at the shorter games and see what i can come up with then, I already have the Donut County Platinum. I think The Suicide of Rachel Foster is another possible sub 5 hour that i have as an option.

To be honest when it comes to writing guides the issue i have are time, Plus if i did have time to write a guide then i would have to Platinum the game first so as to give my honest opinion for the difficulty etc on it but then i will already have the platinum so then would not be able to enter it into this challenge unless going for a different stack.

Although would it be accepted if the guide was written while doing the Platinum for the challenge and the Badge added at a later date after the list is submitted if the guide was then approved and published some time after?

@Rebourne07  Would Demon's souls on PS3 qualify for the Award Winner Badge? 

Demon's Souls is listed as a qualifying game but its the guide for the PS5 version that got the award Not the PS3 version and the Trophy Lists are different so my feeling is that it wouldnt qualify but it it doesnt specifically mention the PS5 version on the qualifying games list so thought it best to point it out and perhaps have it clarified before the challenge starts. 

I also have a question about the the GTA Trilogy of GTA3, GTA VC & GTA SA.

Is the difficulty interchangable between the original PS4 versions and the newwer Definitive Versions that were released late last year.

Also the oringal PS4 versions did not have Business listed as a Theme which is a Rare Genre however all 3 of the Definitive versions do have Business listed as a Theme. Is this also interchangable or would you need to play the Definitive edtion to get the Rare Genre Badge?  I own all versions so it doesnt matter to me but thought i would check so that i dont get caught out as i had planned on playing the older versions first but i can do it the other way around if needed LOL

Edited by DazzaFett

On 12/21/2022 at 10:55 AM, Holy_Nolly said:

My mind has gone into overdrive creating lists. Pretty much just been using my break at work to see what I can put together and have compiled a few more lists in addition to the original one I posted. I’ll most likely get to my second one but after that, we’ll see what happens. Either way, here are the other lists I’ve created for this year. Putting them in spoiler/hidden boxes as to not talk up an entire page in this forum. Feel free to check them out if you wish but no obligation. Any issues with my lists feel free to let me know @Rebourne07

List 2

Reveal hidden contents

1/10 We are OFK PS4

2/10 Life is Strange: Before the Storm PS4

3/10 God of War II Vita

4/10 God of War: Ragnarok PS4

5/10 God of War Vita

6/10 Jydge PS4

7/10 Final Fantasy X HD Vita

8/10 Atari Flashback Classics Volume 1 PS4

9/10 Divinity Original Sin PS4

10/10 Atari Flashback Classics Volume 2 PS4

Potential Badges

Above & Beyond: Final Fantasy, Divinity

Award Winner: Final Fantasy

Brownie Points: Final Fantasy

Finally: God of War, Divinity

Fresh Starter: We are OFK, Life is Strange, God of War II, Jydge, Final Fantasy, both Atari

Love Bird: We are OFK

Old School: Final Fantasy and both Atari

Overachiever: Finish both this list and my first list

One Trick Pony: We are OFK, Life is Strange, all God of War, and Divinity share Adventure

Repeat Offender: Life is Strange: Before the Storm

Series Conqueror: God of War

Vita Master: God of War 1 and 2 and Final Fantasy

Rare Letter: J for Jydge

List 3

Reveal hidden contents

This list is all Ultra Rare games in the attempt go for Hardcore. I know I only need 7 but I decided to make all 10 ultra rare. At least one game is delisted but I already own it and any games that have multiplayer trophies where the servers are no longer up, I should have the required trophies.

1/10 Oh Sir! The Insult Simulator PS4 Party

2/10 Train Sim World 2 PS4 Non-Fiction

3/10 Dead Space 3 PS3 Survival

4/10 Reus PS4 Puzzle

5/10 Thief PS4 Sandbox

6/10 Rez Infinite PS4 Music

7/10 Ancestors Legacy PS4 RTS

8/10 Slay the Spire PS4 Card & Board Game

9/10 Deadbolt PS4 Thriller

10/10 Cross Edge PS3 Fighting

Potential Badges

Above & Beyond: Oh Sir!, Train Sim, Slay the Spire, Cross Edge

Finally: Dead Space 3

Hardcore: All

Jack of All Trades: Unique Genre next to game

Mad Skillz: Cross Edge

Masochist: Deadbolt and Cross Edge on my list

PS4 Master: Next to Games

Rare Letter: O for Oh Sir!

Rare Genre: RTS - Ancestors Legacy

Spooky: Dead Space 3 if in October.

Also Considering swapping Thief out for Puppeteer. Both are Ultra Rare and are 5/10 according to PSNProfiles. Puppeteer would give me the Award Winner Badge and wouldn’t interfere with either PS4 Master since there is plenty on the list. Nor will it interfere with Jack of All Trades since Puppeteer does not share the unique genres listed next to game and none of the games have the platformer genre on their page. But at the moment I do not own the game and may not even get to this list. So for now Thief takes its place.

List 4

Reveal hidden contents

1/10 Life is Strange Remastered PS4

2/10

3/10

4/10

5/10 Diablo III PS3

6/10

7/10

8/10

9/10

10/10

The majority of this list is intentionally left blank with the intent to go for the badges Carpe Diem, Money Bags and PS5 Master. The other games were intentionally chosen as well. Life is Strange Remastered for the ‘Murica Badge if platinumed in July as well as counting it as a Remaster for Old School in the event that any other Remasters or games of the like are released for the PS5. I actually already have my eyes on two. Those being Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 Portable. No idea what the trophy lists will be yet so can’t put them on the list for sure. But I’m assuming Persona 4 will have its list it did on the Vita maybe with some slight differences and Persona 3 never had a trophy list in anyway whatsoever. Only time will tell. In any event, these are two games I’m looking to put on the list and might put another Persona game on the list for Series Conqueror. But we’ll see. As for Diablo 3, chose that one because it’s labeled as a Horror game so I could go for the Spooky badge in October and it will also give me Finally.

List 5

Reveal hidden contents

I highly doubt I’ll get this far but this is one I threw together

1/10 Lara Croft GO Vita

2/10 Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy PS3

3/10 Ratchet: Deadlocked PS3

4/10 Jak 3 PS3

5/10 Jak II PS3

6/10 Assassin’s Creed III PS3

7/10 Final Fantasy X-2 HD Vita

8/10

9/10 Catherine PS3

10/10 Sera Mega Drive & Genesis Classics PS4

The 8/10 I haven’t decided on yet. Right now it will either be Titan Souls, Rogue Legacy or Downwell all of which have the Vita tag on their page which is important. And as mentioned earlIre the guide with the Sega Genesis Classics was acceptable even if it was deemed to be lame. And while I agree, in the event I do make it to this list, it will nice to take it easy towards the end.

Potential Badges

Above & Beyond: Final Fantasy

Brownie Points: Final Fanatsy

Finally: Jak & Daxter, Ratchet, Jak II Assassin’s Creed III

Fresh Starter: The ones not listed next to Finally

Mad Skillz: Sega Genesis

Old School: Jak & Daxter games, Final Fantasy, Ratchet, Sega Genesis as well I believe

One Trick Pony: Most of the list shares either Action or Adventure I forget which and didn’t write it down

PS3 Master: Jak games, Catherine, Assassin’s Creed III

Vita Master: Lara Croft Go, Final Fantasy and whatever 8 will be

Series Conqueror: Jak games

Rare Letter: J for Jak

Rare Genre: Sega Genesis - Pinball

And that’s all the lists I have put together in addition to my original. Don’t know how many I’ll manage to get to but we’ll see. Across all my lists, only badges I would be missing, if I remember correctly, would be Shameless (I can find a way to do that), Guide Writer (Never written a guide but maybe combine it with Money Bags on a new game that comes out), VR Master (Don’t own a VR set) Minesweeper (Even with the lists I’ve made, I find this one difficult) and First (Only one person will that anyway)

@Rebourne07 Haven't heard from you about these additional lists I posted the other day. Not a big deal or anything. Not even sure if I'll get around to them. At least not all of them. But wanted to make sure you were aware of them.

On 17-12-2022 at 9:23 PM, Ikhulu said:

First post on my 100% account. Let's try this!

❌ 1/10: Batman - The Telltale Series

❌ 2/10: Astro's Playroom

❌ 3/10: Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart

❌ 4/10: Overcooked 2

❌ 5/10: Sackboy: A Big Adventure

❌ 6/10: Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair

❌ 7/10: Knack

❌ 8/10: Cuphead

❌ 9/10: Downwell

❌ 10/10: Crash Bandicoot 4

My 100% profile wont be 100% for a while. I started my favourite game (the binding of isaac) although I've never gotten 100%, I will give it a try.

I bought the PS5 version (the binding of isaac: repentance) which has extra DLC, but the binding of isaac: rebirth is still the "base game" for consoles.

The PS5 version has no trophy guides/difficulty ratings on its own, since completing the "base game" (rebirth) is the only requirement of the platinum trophy.

All expansions (afterbirth, afterbith+ and repentance) are DLC trophy lists, so not required for platinum.

With all this in mind, am I allowed to count the PS5 version as the PS4 version when it comes to platinum difficulty rating (9/10) ?

Edited by Ikhulu

2 hours ago, Ikhulu said:

My 100% profile wont be 100% for a while. I started my favourite game (the binding of isaac) although I've never gotten 100%, I will give it a try.

I bought the PS5 version (the binding of isaac: repentance) which has extra DLC, but the binding of isaac: rebirth is still the "base game" for consoles.

The PS5 version has no trophy guides/difficulty ratings on its own, since completing the "base game" (rebirth) is the only requirement of the platinum trophy.

All expansions (afterbirth, afterbith+ and repentance) are DLC trophy lists, so not required for platinum.

With all this in mind, am I allowed to count the PS5 version as the PS4 version when it comes to platinum difficulty rating (9/10) ?

Yes, and you can count it as a 10/10 per www.PlatPrices.com

19 hours ago, Holy_Nolly said:

@Rebourne07 Haven't heard from you about these additional lists I posted the other day. Not a big deal or anything. Not even sure if I'll get around to them. At least not all of them. But wanted to make sure you were aware of them.

Yeah man they look great :) Sorry I check this thread all the time but usually only reply from my desktop when I’m working. 

It's a good idea! This should motivate me to finish the games I started without having the platinum and complete my list a little more!!
I will participate in this list:

• 1/10: Everybody's gone to the rupture (PS4) ☑️
    • Adventure, indie, SF, Drama
  • 2/10: Need for speed (PS4) ☑️
    • Racing, Arcade, Open Wolrd
  • 3/10: Outriders (PS4) ☑️
    • Action, SF, Shooter, RPG
  • 4/10: The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)
    • Shooter, Adventure, Action, Horror, Survival, Stealth
  • 5/10: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain(PS4)
    • Action, Fantasy, Historical, Stealth, Open World, Shooter, Tactical, Adventure
  • 6/10: Batman Arkham Asylum(PS4)
    • Hack and Slash, Beat them up, Adventure 
  • 7/10: The witcher 3: Wild Hunt(PS4) 
    • RPG, Adventure, Action, Fantasy, Historical, Open world 
  • 8/10: Bloodborne(PS4)
    • RPG, Adventure, Action, Fantasy, Horror, Open World
  • 9/10: Returnal(PS4)
    • Shooter, Action, SF
  • 10/10: Skyforge(PS4)
    • RPG, Hack and Slash, Beat them up, Adventure 

Badges:

• 7AptHd9.png Above and Beyond - Skyforge (~500hrs)
  • odWe7mC.pngAward Winner - Bloodborne
  • r4ItX2a.png Finally! - MGSV
  • JIlCrz1.png Jack of All Trades - Indie, Racing, SF, Survival, Tactical, Hack and Slash, Fantasy, Horror, Shooter,RPG
  • PdQrAjI.png OCD
  • JIHoItq.pngOne Trick Pony - Adventure (Everybody's gone to the rupture, TLOU, MGSV, Batman,TW3, Bloodborne,Skyforge)
  • KqPK6IM.png PS4 Master 
  • F5VKYG6.png Rare Letter - Outriders
Edited by FinaaMeesty
  • Like 4