Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

@Groudon9000 Congrats on Gold tier. You are now currently winning in the "player with the most unique badges" category.

@Jennys_Trophies I added the One Trick Pony badge to you

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

@cferguson9595 Congratulations on Silver tier! There's only a few badges I can tell that a player gets just from scanning their list of games so if you've earned more than this, let me know. Thanks.

Edited by Rebourne07
  • Like 4

Sorry to spam but I’m going to swap out my 3/10, Persona 5 Dancing, for Kona to get the award winner badge. 

1/10: Doki Doki Literature Club
2/10: Maquette 
3/10: Kona 

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6590-kona-trophy-guide

4/10: Resident Evil 5 

5/10: LittleBigPlanet 

6/10: Resident Evil 2 Remake 

7/10: Marvel Vs Capcom 3

8/10: 

9/10: 

10/10: Hollow Knight 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, postofficebuddy said:

Sorry to spam but I’m going to swap out my 3/10, Persona 5 Dancing, for Kona to get the award winner badge. 

1/10: Doki Doki Literature Club
2/10: Maquette 
3/10: Kona 

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6590-kona-trophy-guide

4/10: Resident Evil 5 

5/10: LittleBigPlanet 

6/10: Resident Evil 2 Remake 

7/10: Marvel Vs Capcom 3

8/10: 

9/10: 

10/10: Hollow Knight 

Thanks for letting me know before getting the platinum. Kona is not eligible for the Award Winner badge. See the Badge Clarifications section of the main post for a full list of Award Winner games. 

21 hours ago, Inuty said:

Only a short Update from my side.

I finished in trackmania black series Canyon with Gold medals in all tracks but to be honest the 170 track was by far the hardest for me so far. Those Loopings can go to hell in the end of the track, took me over the days nearly 6-7 hours. In addition i started track 180 since it should be the hardest track and i got really lucky with that track, after 4 hours i was able to achieve the exact same time as the Gold medal and even got for this the Gold medal. Not sure if the rest will be now easy but i have high hopes, that the rest is a bit more reasonable then those 2 tracks.

Congrats on completing the Canyon Black Series! 4 hours to get gold on Track 180 is pretty impressive imo compared to the 15 hours, if I remember correctly, that it took me. Your last big hurdle will probably be Track 190 (and probably the biggest hurdle in Lagoon) since the stadium tracks will be much easier to do. Good luck on the rest of the trophies ?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lum said:

Congrats on completing the Canyon Black Series! 4 hours to get gold on Track 180 is pretty impressive imo compared to the 15 hours, if I remember correctly, that it took me. Your last big hurdle will probably be Track 190 (and probably the biggest hurdle in Lagoon) since the stadium tracks will be much easier to do. Good luck on the rest of the trophies 1f44a.png

Thanks! I guess i just got lucky since i really have the exact same time as the Gold, a bit more off and it only would be Silver with milliseconds to slow haha. The last track in Canyon took me way more time with 8hours or so.

• Like 2

Alright I'm in again.  Even with my 6/10 showing last year I think I can do a bit better this time (hopefully)

lDrAtJa.png

The Badges are a cool Idea

Above and Beyond: If I manage the list, Above and Beyond should be doable from Tetris Effect, Slay the Spire, Cyber Punk, or Dark Souls 3

Award Winner: Slay the spire is the only one that would qualify for this one. We'll see.

3 Years Ago: This one's a tough ask, I'd have to finally finish Tetris Effect, my first trophy on it was in Feb '19.

Fresh Start: Should be able to get this one if I finish.  Even if we exclude Madden and DS3 (which were both technically started this year)

PS4 Master: is basically free with my list of all ps4 games.

Rare Letter: Outer Wilds counts for rare letter!

Excited for the run up! 

Spoiler

Edited by Together_Comic
  • Like 1

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

@LancashireLad87 Congratulations on Gold tier! One more to go! If you earned any other badges please let me know.

@Together_Comic Welcome to the challenge! Games and badges look great with one exception. Slay the Spire only has the blue EHQ award so it's not eligible for the Award Winner badge. 

Edited by Rebourne07
  • Like 1