Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

13 minutes ago, Platinum_Vice said:

Feeling like I'm falling behind with only three games completed but there are only so many hours in the day!

Elden Ring cut down. Eyeing up God of War: Ragnaröfor my next completion. 1f44d.png

274e.png   1/10:    Knightin+ (playstationtrophies.org)

274e.png   2/10:    Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart  (psnprofiles.com) 

274e.png   3/10:    XIII  (platprices.com) 

274e.png   4/10:    God of War: Ragnarök  (psnprofiles.com) 

274e.png   5/10:    Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection  (platprices.com) 

274e.png   6/10:    Solar Ash  (psnprofiles.com) 

:platinum:   7/10:    Elden Ring  (psnprofiles.com) 

274e.png   8/10:    OlliOlli World  (platprices.com) 

:platinum:   9/10:    WipEout Omega Collection  (platprices.com) 

:platinum:   10/10:  Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time  (playstationtrophies.org) 

Haha, in fairness, the three you've done are from the 'hard' end of the challenge! I've only done three, and they're the first three difficulties. 

Although, that's mostly because of the date-related ones. My 4/10 is for my "Murica badge, so can't complete it until July (as I'm also going for the OCD badge, where they all have to be in order). In hindsight, I should have planned my list a bit better.... :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Finch_III said:

Two of this month's PS Plus games are 5/10s, which can be a trickier number than others to find: 

Jurassic World Evolution

Trek to Yomi

So, June could also be a good month to get the Carpe Diem badge!  (Platinum a game that’s a Playstation Plus Essential game the same month it’s added)

It is jurassic world Evolution 2, not 1 ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Inuty said:

It is jurassic world Evolution 2, not 1 ;)

Crap, I'm an idiot haha. Thanks for correcting. And, of course, Jurassic World Evolution 2 is a 6/10. Ah well, I guess that covers two scores if anyone is struggling. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maxfighter23___ said:

@Rebourne07i got 1 question about those badges they are interesting if i read it correctly those badges can be earned tier to tier how can i put them next to my list  if i finished my list ? 

Whenever you post updates to your list, once you've completed 7+ games (to be on the leaderboards you need at least 7/10 games completed on your list) then just post in your update what badges your current list qualifies for. @plimaz- just posted an update a few days ago and its a good example of correct, easy to read formatting 

• Like 1