Akiba’s Trip Undead and Undressed coming to US

XSEED has announced that they will be bringing the 2nd game in the Akiba's Trip franchise to the US under the name Akiba’s Trip Undead and Undressed. The story is about a boy named Nanashi who lives in Tokyo, where vampire-like creatures called Synthisters  suck the will to live or socialize from the public.Nanashi is turned into a Synthister, but is spared by a kiss from a Synthister hunter named Shizuku. Nanashi decides to battle against the threat infesting the Akihabara district of Tokyo, and forms the Akiba Freedom Fighters.No release dat yet, but Akiba's Trip Undead and Undressed will be released on the Vita and PlayStation 3.

193738-294922.jpg

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/akibas_trip_undead_and_undressed/b/ps3/archive/2014/03/05/short-teaser-trailer-gives-us-first-look-at-u-s-localization.aspx

Edited by xzero4812
  • Like 3

You can edit it lol.

This looks interesting so ill probably pick it up

how??? all i see is the option to lock it

edit:nvm i got it lol :blush:

Wait? Sounds like every other Neo-Tokyo Apocalyptic Otaku game as of late (TWEWY, Devil Survivor 2, Persona 3, etc.), is this all Japanese gaming culture can produce? Monster Hunter clones, and TWEWY/Devil Survivor clones? I'm not excited for this at all, I still love SMT, but I've honestly been burnt out on the genre for a long time - I'm far more excited for wasteland 2 and the new Xeno game. Why Xseed, Namco or Atlus hasn't been allowed to license a Tales of Innocence R port to North America, yet these Japanese companies allow them to bring us this kind generic teeny-pop crap, is beyond me (no insult to the fans ofcourse). I'm also tired of Japanese role-playing-simulators that sexualize & objectify half-naked teenage girls, and center around thinly veiled dating/social sims. Give me a good moral story, characters that evolve & mature, a hell-bent evil overlord to take down, and a interesting world to save, any day! :)

while i understand your argument and its a COMPLETLY valid point; its a typical japanese game full of fanservice, but the bigger point is that these games are actually getting localized. say about 7-10 years ago games like this, monster monpiece, hyperdimension neptunia, and record of agarest war,999,zero escape,Conception II, and Danganronpa  would have never seen the light of day. regardless to the fact that they sell well in the US or not games like this have been around for a while and if this is just 1 step towards something bigger im all for it

Edited by xzero4812
  • Like 1

O_O this is one game I thought wouldn't get localized, Now if Super Hero Chronicle gets localized I would be happy af 

Banpresto games are hard to localize due to many licenses they have to pay to use the anime series in it,

so forget Super Heroine Chronicle on the west lol

Banpresto games are hard to localize due to many licenses they have to pay to use the anime series in it,

so forget Super Heroine Chronicle on the west lol

rofl I know that's why I said if it were to get localized oh well one can dream :o sorry Houki >.< you're too expensive 

rofl I know that's why I said if it were to get localized oh well one can dream :o sorry Houki >.< you're too expensive 

rofl i also wana dream to be rich and buy many more jrpg's xD

this game genre is a mix of adventure with visual novel story it seems?

combat system sounds interesting along the stripping off their clothes and exposing them to sunlight xD

Edited by Nelson_Otaku