Quest help thread (Spoilers alert)

Starto-R3

Starting a thread to ask if anyone knows of any of these quests/areas where I'm having trouble on solving.  Spoiler alert:

Spoiler

- Godai's blueprints - I have found 2 so far out of 4.  Been looking everywhere for them to no avail.

- The mysterious hallway (Crosstown) - The room with carpet similar to the movie "The Shining". Haven't been able to unlock the door 13 at the end of the hallway.

- Flatirons Area - There is 1 area where I haven't been able to get to.  From the waterfalls area.

- Gears in hard to reach places - I have found 2 so far, but only a sound effect upon getting them.  Cannot find in inventory. (Possibly NG+ only)

Edit: Also looking to see if anyone have done these trophies and know how to do them:

• Lost Track of Time
  • Survival Horror
  • Cryptid Corner
  • Gimme a break... (I assume this one is just collect all accessories?)
  • Funktasmical!

I am on my New Game + run now.  If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Edited by Starto-R3

For Godai's blueprints you can see this, I wrote it in Chinese but i have pictures with it, if there any problem u can ask me. U need the accessory "Muscle Charm", which makes your Square + cross combo fly very high, u need it to boost to the blueprint locations. 

https://psnine.com/trophy/26818042

For the Mysterious hallway, u have to find all 7 hidden areas in all 7 maps. You can see the link below, with all pictures included, this also unlocks the trophy "Funktasmical!"

https://psnine.com/trophy/26818037

"Lost Track of Time" is unlocked when u complete all optional quests, except the hidden ones. 

"Survival Horror" and "Cryptid Corner" are right next to each other, you can see this link, it's in the Witch's wood. Two in the same area, theres a shop for the potion and quest for survival horror.

https://psnine.com/trophy/26818031

For "Gimme a break" i guess u need to reach lv30 with all characters, not sure tho.

Besides, do you have any idea for "Here's Your Lesson Plan!" and "TV Dinner"? These two are the only ones I have not figured out so far, have been working on it for 3 hours but still no clue :(

Edited by Satsukiye_

1 minute ago, Starto-R3 said:

Thanks for the clues! I can read it just fine.

For "Here's your book back", I believe in R.C. High School where there's a book hanging from the ceiling where you must jump and retrieve.

Alright, I just saw it, thanks. Then I need to figure out the TV dinner then, guess im going to start up my NG+ as well.

1 minute ago, Satsukiye_ said:

Alright, I just saw it, thanks. Then I need to figure out the TV dinner then, guess im going to start up my NG+ as well.

For "TV Dinner", I checked my trophy screenshot, I somehow got this in R.C. High school while going into the vent that drops down to the auditorium.

Not sure if this helps.

5 minutes ago, Starto-R3 said:

For "TV Dinner", I checked my trophy screenshot, I somehow got this in R.C. High school while going into the vent that drops down to the auditorium.

Not sure if this helps.

Alright I will try it when I reach RC High School, thanks.  If you have any question about what I said above you can ask me =)

Edited by Satsukiye_

Just now, Satsukiye_ said:

Alright I will try it when I reach RC High School, thanks.  If you have any question about what I said about you can ask me =)

thank you for the help in the quests :)

by the way, have you found anything about the locked door in the mysterious hallway?

13 minutes ago, Starto-R3 said:

thank you for the help in the quests :)

by the way, have you found anything about the locked door in the mysterious hallway?

If you find all 7 hidden rooms, the trophy ""Funktasmical!pops and the door will unlock, there a girl you can hire, looks just like the trophy icon.

Oh btw you not only need to find those 7 rooms, u need to collect the items inside.

Edited by Satsukiye_

8 minutes ago, Satsukiye_ said:

Ok two bad news, I completed NG+ and I was still 99%, missing the quest to find Enoki's food truck.

Besides, I reached lv30 with all character and "Gimme a break" didn't pop =(

I also have not finished the quest with Enoki's food truck.  Where can I find him?

As for the "Gimme a break" trophy.. I guess we'll have to keep looking

41 minutes ago, Starto-R3 said:

I also have not finished the quest with Enoki's food truck.  Where can I find him?

As for the "Gimme a break" trophy.. I guess we'll have to keep looking

Yea, I have no idea where the guy is, he used to be in front of the gate of Technos, but when u beat the cook hes gone.

For the "Gimme a break" i guess maybe u need to boost a character's all stats to maximum? My kyoko needs 2 more stats in WP, one in AT and 4 in AG. If Enoki sells new food when we find him i guess it makes sense, not 100% sure tho.

Or, "Gimme a break" could also be related with the gear u mentioned, because the icon is Sol Badguy from the game "Guilty gear", maybe we need to collect all gears??? IDK, i just found 2.

Edited by Satsukiye_