PS4 trophies not on PSN?

I came looking for answers and found this thread. I have the PS4 version, trophies started unlocking but nothing on the playstation dashboard trophy list. 

I ordered the wrong copy, thought I'd ordered PS5 version but didn't realise until PS4 copy dropped through my door today. Thing is, graphics still look great with PS4 version so I'm not as angry at my stupidity. Although after playing for an hour or so I'd say just a Dead Space re-skin, which is great because I love Dead Space!

Edited by Starship_Pooper
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, Starship_Pooper said:

I came looking for answers and found this thread. I have the PS4 version, trophies started unlocking but nothing on the playstation dashboard trophy list. 

I ordered the wrong copy, thought I'd ordered PS5 version but didn't realise until PS4 copy dropped through my door today. Thing is, graphics still look great with PS4 version so I'm not as angry at my stupidity. Although after playing for an hour or so I'd say just a Dead Space re-skin, which is great because I love Dead Space!

That's cause Glen Schofield made it. He made Dead Space 1. Just how Back for blood is the guys who made left 4 dead. ? 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, AtaraxicDream said:

That's cause Glen Schofield made it. He made Dead Space 1. Just how Back for blood is the guys who made left 4 dead. 1f44d.png 

Oh, right? I didn't know. I don't do much looking into game makers and stuff, good to know though. I saw it was space horror, watched the trailer and ordered it. I've pre-ordered Dead Space for next month but haven't checked if it's a 100% remake or if it has been changed. I've noticed there's a big price difference between Callisto and Dead space though.

Edited by Starship_Pooper

1 hour ago, Starship_Pooper said:

Oh, right1f44d.png I didn't know. I don't do much looking into game makers and stuff, good to know though. I saw it was space horror, watched the trailer and ordered it. I've pre-ordered Dead Space for next month but haven't checked if it's a 100% remake or if it has been changed. I've noticed there's a big price difference between Callisto and Dead space though.

You could say TCP is the Spiritual successor. ? I think Dead Space (2023) is just a high quality remaster? The screenshots look like they remade the game but the trailers look like the original graphics. ? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AtaraxicDream said:

You could say TCP is the Spiritual successor. 1f601.png I think Dead Space (2023) is just a high quality remaster? The screenshots look like they remade the game but the trailers look like the original graphics. ? 

I'm pretty sure it's a complete remake like the recent The Last of Us Part 1 remake and from what I've read online it's almost entirely the same except for a few small changes like Isaac Clarke being fully voiced instead of silent like in the original.

• Like 2

The Callisto Protocol on PlayStation 4 does not show the list of trophies in the TROPHIES tab. I thought it was a sync error, but a newly installed Murdered: Soul Suspect game shows a list of trophies. I tweeted @CallistoTheGame about this issue on the official tweeter, but no one responded. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled without updating patch 1.05.  The trophies are not visible.  Only screenshots of earned trophies are shown.

https://imgur.com/gallery/tUC3K17

21 minutes ago, squall_az said:

The Callisto Protocol on PlayStation 4 does not show the list of trophies in the TROPHIES tab. I thought it was a sync error, but a newly installed Murdered: Soul Suspect game shows a list of trophies. I tweeted @CallistoTheGame about this issue on the official tweeter, but no one responded. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled without updating patch 1.05.  The trophies are not visible.  Only screenshots of earned trophies are shown.

https://imgur.com/gallery/tUC3K17

Prob not on Sony's servers yet, this happened with CrossCode in the past. Don't play until it is or you will have to go and re-earn whatever trophies should have unlocked. Usually Sony is the holdup on this not the dev.

Edited by ChibsSoA
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, ChibsSoA said:

Prob not on Sony's servers yet, this happened with CrossCode in the past. Don't play until it is or you will have to go and re-earn whatever trophies should have unlocked. Usually Sony is the holdup on this not the dev.

Im gonna start with the ps5 version instead and hold of with the ps4 one for now ;)

Trophies are available on PS4, but you can only view them when you get a new trophy. Press the PS button when you get the trophy. A blue screen will appear with an error (WS-37073-0) Then you need to select View trophy info saved on PS4. You will be taken to the list of trophies from the game, where you can see what trophies you have already received in The Callisto Protocol.

https://imgur.io/gallery/jweCs8E

12 hours ago, Starship_Pooper said:

I don’t see the “Dead Space Re-Skin” it’s got a completely different setting, and completely different characters. 

11 hours ago, Starship_Pooper said:

Oh, right1f44d.png I didn't know. I don't do much looking into game makers and stuff, good to know though. I saw it was space horror, watched the trailer and ordered it. I've pre-ordered Dead Space for next month but haven't checked if it's a 100% remake or if it has been changed. I've noticed there's a big price difference between Callisto and Dead space though.

One is a remake and one is a new game, makes sense they would have different prices.

10 hours ago, MrZhangetsu said:

I'm pretty sure it's a complete remake like the recent The Last of Us Part 1 remake and from what I've read online it's almost entirely the same except for a few small changes like Isaac Clarke being fully voiced instead of silent like in the original.

It is, more or less, but they have changed how certain things work like the zero gravity mechanics, no loading screens like the original, and Isaac is voiced now, which I saw you mentioned. 

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

4 hours ago, ChibsSoA said:

It's an automatic system so will be the developers with the delay not Sony. They most likely forgot to set the trophy info to go to production on same day as the game.

2 hours ago, squall_az said:

Trophies are available on PS4, but you can only view them when you get a new trophy. Press the PS button when you get the trophy. A blue screen will appear with an error (WS-37073-0) Then you need to select View trophy info saved on PS4. You will be taken to the list of trophies from the game, where you can see what trophies you have already received in The Callisto Protocol.

https://imgur.io/gallery/jweCs8E

Yes, unlike PS5, the PS4 trophies are within the game package so they will unlock even if not synced. They will appear on the network once the dev requests they go to production. You won't lose any progress or unlocked trophies when this happens 

• Like 1

For anyone with the PS4 version you'll be able to see the trophy list if you turn off the internet to the PS4 then load up the trophy collection, it'll say no internet available but you can still see what is on the console in the meantime whilst waiting for the devs to upload the list.

23 minutes ago, zombiegoist said:

Achievements received now on PS4 will not be lost?  Or is it better to play when the synchronization is fixed?

If the PS4 or the harddrive is dead, the earned trophies will be lost if they haven't synced with PlayStation Network.

• Like 1

Hey all,

This is the first time that I have this issue. The trophies for this game don't show in my profile, neither on this site nor on my console.
I do have the screenshots from when the trophy pops in game tho... which is very strange.

Problem being I can't even track which trophies I miss -_- 

Any ideas how I can resolve this? or is it on the game-side that the devs have to push and update or something like that?
I don't really want to factory reset my console because I have a shitload of games on it and it would take at least 2 days to reinstal everything :-(

7 minutes ago, Abadeon2811 said:

Hey all,

This is the first time that I have this issue. The trophies for this game don't show in my profile, neither on this site nor on my console.
I do have the screenshots from when the trophy pops in game tho... which is very strange.

Problem being I can't even track which trophies I miss -_- 

Any ideas how I can resolve this? or is it on the game-side that the devs have to push and update or something like that?
I don't really want to factory reset my console because I have a shitload of games on it and it would take at least 2 days to reinstal everything :-(

Is it ps4 or ps5? If its ps4, the devs have not synched the game to sony servers yet. To be able to view the list you have to view it in offline mode on your console. Its only local for the time being.

• Like 3