PSNProfiles GTA IV problem

sirmagpie4

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone had any idea as to why my GTA IV trophies aren't appearing on the website. I've both synced my trophies with the server and then updated my profile on this website and still nothing. It isn't a big deal, Its just strange that they are not appearing :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys lets stay on topic here before we end up arguing over who has the most trophies :P The problem about sirmagpie4 trophies not showing has been sorted so lets just leave this thread as it is :)

Agreed - I wasnt trying to start a dick-swinging contest, especially with Window Warrior (who is of a pretty comparable level to me) - just pointing out that its not nice to belittle the lower level players.

Also - yeah - dont hide stuff. It reduces the legitamacy of the site stats.

Edited by DrBloodmoney

Neither do you :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: - its all a matter of perspective, son

True, but it was never about me , SON

Agreed - I wasnt trying to start a dick-swinging contest - just point8ng out that its not nice to belittle the lower level players.

Hiding trophies was implemented by SONY, why not use it ?

True, but it was never about me , SON

Hiding trophies was implemented by SONY, why not use it ?

Well, you're right of course, but I already said why I personally don't think its a good idea to use it in my post - it reduces the legitimace of the site stats.

Agreed - I wasnt trying to start a dick-swinging contest, especially with Window Warrior (who is of a pretty comparable level to me) - just pointing out that its not nice to belittle the lower level players.

who's window warrior ?

Widow_Warrior its none of your business what i do get lost leave me alone i can change my profile how i want i can do what i want

I can put my member title anything i want or nothing at all its none of your business

ok, so the moral of the story is ?

it's none of your business, if someone chooses to hide trophies they have earned.

stick with me, you will learn something new everyday

I dont know you and dont care what you think also stick with you i dont think so leave me alone creep

People may hide their trophies i dont end of story

no need for personal insults

thats my job

im just fucking with you Big 1990

but the original poster comes looking for help, and you start judging him and calling him school yard names.

just try being a little nicer to people

Edited by Widow_Warrior

Im not talking bad about anyone or the poster of this post but man shut up already get off my nutz ok your not the boss ok so cool your breaks

Im not judeing the poster of this post ok so get your glasses on warrior

I am no proof reader, but reading that, with all the spelling mistakes, you are the one that needs the glasses

Ok il make it short and sweet i never hide my trophies im not a noob i have nothing to hide

Edited by Widow_Warrior

Im not talking bad about anyone or the poster of this post but man shut up alrady get off my nutz ok your not the boss ok so cool your breaks

Im not judeing the poster of this post ok so get your glasses on warrior

To be fair, you did call trophy hiders 'noobs'. I dont like hiding trophies, but using the term 'noob' in literally any context is pathetic - like saying a person who is new to something is automatically bad at it, or shoyld be ashamed that they have to staet somewhere.

And to Widow_Warrior - come on man - everyone on the site is using an alias, thats how t'internet works - if hes gonna change his profile let it slide -lets not pretend like we would act and talk EXACTLY the same in real life as on a forum ; )

Doeant matter, some mod is gonna come in and shut this down anyways, not that I think this is turning nasty (at least not from my point of view) but it has gone fast in a wierd direction!

• Like 1

To be fair, you did call trophy hiders 'noobs'. I dont like hiding trophies, but using the term 'noob' in literally any context is pathetic - like saying a person who is new to something is automatically bad at it, or shoyld be ashamed that they have to staet somewhere.

And to Widow_Warrior - come on man - everyone on the site is using an alias, thats how t'internet works - if hes gonna change his profile let it slide -lets not pretend like we would act and talk EXACTLY the same in real life as on a forum ; )

Doeant matter, some mod is gonna come in and shut this down anyways, not that I think this is turning nasty (at least not from my point of view) but it has gone fast in a wierd direction!

i changed my name by deed poll, honest, Widow is my real name.

So you're not really a doctor ?