Reported glitch Maximum Security

bryanr1213

2 minutes ago, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

Yes, but we are waiting for follow up. If you’re referring to the ONE post someone did while many others are asking for verification, it’s more here say than anything.

They even stated this was without day 1 patch so many, like me who has digital, this isn’t an option at all.

Powerpyx just mentioned it in his guide so it does work.

This shows he did it today with more then likely the day one patch.

Greg Miller

@GameOverGreggy
·
3h
FANTASTIC news for #TheCallistoProtocol Trophy / Achievement hunters. You can change the difficulty to Maximum Security after the final boss, beat the game, and pop the Trophy for beating the game on the hardest difficulty. Just did it.

1 minute ago, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

Yeah already redacted my statement. I looked at the other forum and say many others have finally validated as well.

Its ok it happens sorry wasnt trying to be obnoxious.

56 minutes ago, GillyGillyWilly said:

Ok will do, thanks!

I couldn’t get it to work.

Started on normal, put it to max after the final boss fight. Didn’t work. Reloaded save & put it to max during the final cutscene, didn’t work.

I think you may have to start on max and then decrease it.

2 hours ago, oIMyersIo said:

Started on normal, put it to max after the final boss fight. Didn’t work. Reloaded save & put it to max during the final cutscene, didn’t work.

Ah ok, I’ll just restart to be safe then. I missed 2 collectibles near the start anyway! Thanks!

4 hours ago, oIMyersIo said:

I had this issue too. I closed the game, restarted it and popped the trophy no problem. 

• Like 1

great news :-) I got so frustrated in the 3rd chapter with that stupid elevator that you have to spin up and enemies swarm from all sides.

I'll hurry and finish it and let you know but I trust Powerpyx for that, just hope that there isn't an update which will screw everything up :P

• Like 1

Can confirm it works on 1.06 on PS4, I even updated my game while partway through (Will have to wait until the trophy list is online for proof). I had a heck of a time getting it to work though. My advice is that even though it says to close the game and reload your manual save after the final boss, I would recommend turning the system off then back on before loading your save.

I know a lot of people are frustrated by others using this exploit, but man am I so glad I don't have to play this mid-tier game any longer.

• Like 2