Reported glitch Maximum Security

bryanr1213

finally i got this trophy on PS5 & PS4 ver. 1.08 (Digital) | Legit

you have to delete all your Callisto Protocol save files from Settings > Storage > Save Data and remember to disconnect from the internet to prevent any future update / PSN save cloud. start ‘New Experience’ on Maximum Difficulty. after you finish the game u will get this trophy without any problem. and now you can connect your PS5 to the internet. upload your save data and start the game on PS4 version. load save, run through the halfway. Boom, you’ll get 2 platinum trophy

7 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Dont need guides to just play a game. When you''re good player as i am ? Destroys the fun. And whats the point buying a game for 60$ and then watch a guide how to beat it. 

Good for you. 

I only use guides when I'm cleaning up the last few trophies.  Many people here have gone through the game at least twice, so this video is helpful for those needing to go through it yet again for that last trophy as quickly/painlessly as possible.

10 minutes ago, PLATINUM_PERCENT said:

My PS4 v didn’t see ps5 saves. How it fix?

You need to create a manual save.  It should show up as a Cloud save when you boot up the PS4 version.  You may also have to make sure that you are connected to the internet and check that the auto sync/upload is enabled for both versions.  This is assuming you are running both versions on the PS5. 

1 hour ago, rezaazharfauzi said:

finally i got this trophy on PS5 & PS4 ver. 1.08 (Digital) | Legit

you have to delete all your Callisto Protocol save files from Settings > Storage > Save Data and remember to disconnect from the internet to prevent any future update / PSN save cloud. start ‘New Experience’ on Maximum Difficulty. after you finish the game u will get this trophy without any problem. and now you can connect your PS5 to the internet. upload your save data and start the game on PS4 version. load save, run through the halfway. Boom, you’ll get 2 platinum trophy

You also had to have gone through the game on PS4 with the Max Security trophy being the only trophy left because the other trophies do not auto unlock. 

Edited by ziggurcat

5 hours ago, PLATINUM_PERCENT said:

It’s doesn’t work. Ps5 see all PS4 saves. But PS4 didn’t see ps5 saves. All this version on my ps5 console. 

It does, I've done it.  It's how I got the plat for the PS4 version as well.  You need to create a manual save in the PS5 version.  You might want to try to sync the save data (there's an option in the PS5 Save Data menu).  Sometimes it doesn't show up right away, and requires a game reboot, and there may be a delay before the "Load Game" option shows up in the main menu.  This is one of the things the devs didn't break trying to patch the exploit. 

Edited by ziggurcat

• 4 weeks later...