Trophy hunters, claim a free gold and bronze trophy

ITALUKE

As of today if you download the free edition of Just Dance 2023 for ps5 you can only play 2 songs for free, but lucky you that's enough for a gold and a bronze trophy! In order to get the two trophies you just to miss every Gold Star (golden trophy) and play 2 songs (bronze trophy). I will try and earn other trophies with just these two songs, if I have success I will make a guide. Enjoy the free trophies

15 minutes ago, ITALUKE said:

As of today if you download the free edition of Just Dance 2023 for ps5 you can only play 2 songs for free, but lucky you that's enough for a gold and a bronze trophy! In order to get the two trophies you just to miss every Gold Star (golden trophy) and play 2 songs (bronze trophy). I will try and earn other trophies with just these two songs, if I have success I will make a guide. Enjoy the free trophies

Can you imagine if you could get all the trophies from just 2 songs on a free edition?! Would be crazy! Buona Fortuna!

• 5 months later...

Just a quick reminder that Just Dance 2023 Edition Trial has changed and replaced two songs.

"Sweet but Psycho by Ava Max" and "Dynamite (Extreme Version) by BTS" to "If You Wanna Party by The Just Dancers" and "Walking on Sunshine by Top Culture" (Original song by Katrina and the Waves when Just Dance had the covered version of the song)

And about the long time load after completed a song, be sure to quit the game and relaunch.

• Like 2