I just dont understand this game and its physics

bdias10

Hey, i am sorry if i sound bitter and stupid, but i just cant progress through the career on this game since these hillclimb events are literally impossible for me, i am new to this genre and the game does a very poor job explaining properly how the physics works,also most cars are garbage and they dont have much power, i see on youtube most people using the upgraded POLARIS PRO XP which you need to get 3rd place on the finals. Can anybody give me some light?? it is really frustrating and i didnt expect this to be so stupid, i guess i just suck real bad, but there has to be something i am not getting it because this game feels really impossible to progress, let alone getting those gold medals, cant even imagine how bad that would be

EDIT: After a lot of rage i managed to get the platinum and it is one of these games it gets way easier once you unlock the best vehicle and its upgrades, it was really annoying having to use those starting vehicles since they suck and some of these events were really bad using them, keep going and try to get 3rd place once you reach the finals so you unlock the POLARIS PRO XP which is by far the best vehicle on the game, from there it is very straighforward

Edited by bdias10
fixing
  • Like 1