Need help with purchasing Iki Island (Director's Cut).

KakkerIakje

I already own and platinumed the base game and want to go for 100% so I need the Director's Cut Upgrade. Thing is, the Director's Cut Upgrade costs €20, while the Director's Cut (not the upgrade) is free with PS Premium, a subscription that I have.

If I were to download the Director's Cut version of the game through PS Premium, would the system see it as an upgrade considering I already own the game or would it count as a completely seperate game and trophy list?

Same trophy list and i was also in the same situation.

I bought the standard game (From my NA account) and got the platinum in 2020, then I deleted the game and never touched it again, with 0 dlc completion.

In November this year i download the director cut version that come free in ps plus extra (From my EU account) but i wasn't able to transfer my 100% progress from my 2020 run, so i played it again from the start until (Act 2) because u must complete the (Act 1) to unlock Iki Island Expansion, after that i got all the Iki island related trophies and complete the playthrough. Finally i did another playthrough in the New Game+ for one of the dlc trophies.