How hard is it to get the online trophies now?

MidnightDragon

How hard is it to get the online trophies nowadays? I'm considering finally getting this done. I'm aware it's not as active as it once was, but hoping still isn't too hard to get the online done. I'm hoping not too bad since people are still unlocking the trophies on a regular basis.

Edited by MidnightDragon

They all boostable. Just try to find a boosting partner then you are fine. You two can continuously send each other guild cards after deleting them. I haven’t been playing for a while so I can’t say much about how many active players there are. But they are all boostable but a grind.

If both Vanilla and iceborn share the same servers is not really bad. For the Guild cards, considering this is a big community many players has set up the cards for Auto reply/accept which smooth the process.

In fact I never focused on that trophy before and my brother was, remember that there is an upcoming Monster hunter game so better safe than sorry, and now I'm on it I have no less than 4 cards received per group request. .

• Like 1

I'm gonna get this finished shortly I think. I jumped on not too long ago and it had certain events that had a far higher chance at the crowns but for only certain monsters, dunno if they change or not. I know there's a calender online you can check to see which events happen and when. I'm hoping the grind for the crowns is far less now than it was when I first got the game

20 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

How hard is it to get the online trophies nowadays? I'm considering finally getting this done. I'm aware it's not as active as it once was, but hoping still isn't too hard to get the online done. I'm hoping not too bad since people are still unlocking the trophies on a regular basis.

Not too difficult. I started the game just a couple weeks ago, and although the player base is low, there are still plenty of active players. I recommend you set you guild cards to auto send and receive to help everyone else also trying for the trophy, then you can just send your guild card to everyone in your session and whoever joins you on your hunts. There are also 2-4 SOS responses every time I check bounty board, If you don't find any, you can just go on your own hunts and send out SOS flares at the start, people will join. 

8 hours ago, NUFCMoobeastie said:

I'm gonna get this finished shortly I think. I jumped on not too long ago and it had certain events that had a far higher chance at the crowns but for only certain monsters, dunno if they change or not. I know there's a calender online you can check to see which events happen and when. I'm hoping the grind for the crowns is far less now than it was when I first got the game

The good news is that Capcom made every single event active all the time, so you can farm those musical events as much as you want without worry ?