Dustforce

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f
J-Stars Victory VS+

MXGP

Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds

Dead Nation

Natural Doctrine

21 hours ago, BUdawg69 said:

Last of my list.  I went thru about half the vita games many months ago, but never finished.  Hope this helps.

Best of Board Games

BlazBlue: Chronophantasma

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

Table Top Racing

Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!!

Run Like Hell!

Pix the Cat

Nidhogg

Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax

Jetpack Joyride Deluxe

Earth Defense Force 2: Invaders from Planet Space

MXGP Compact

Switch Galaxy Ultra

Desert Ashes

Toukiden: Kiwami

BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend

Super Exploding Zoo!

Tetris Ultimate

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

Pocket God vs Desert Ashes

Nuclear Throne

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd

18 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

18 hours ago, I_Am_Yuta_1999 said:

One PS Vita game that I know of as of rn that contains online trophies! If I can think of more in the future, I will drop it on this forum 1f601.png

Puyo Puyo Tetris (JP stack)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2398-ぷよぷよテトリス

Fyi, online server for this game is crossplay with PS3 version of the game as well 1f44d.png

17 hours ago, NeoObliviondesu said:

I believe Battle of Z shares the trophy list with PS3 as well. Does anyone know if there are people still playing it?

15 hours ago, EqualityEarth said:

Some things to note

-both Deception games (Blood Ties, Nightmare Princess) share a trophy list with all 3 platforms (PS3/VITA/PS4)  (Blood ties seems to be Vita and PS3 only, can you confirm it's the trophy list for PS4?)

-for Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z, the vita version shares trophies with the ps3 version but there is neither cross save transfer nor cross platform online play

-as impractical and unlikely it sounds, ad-hoc is an option for all MP trophies in the vita version of Dungeon Hunter Alliance

-Foosball 2012 is delisted for North America but not for Europe

-the international version of Little Deviants is at this point a most fanciful pursuit, but the Japanese version functions normally

-the VITA version of Phantasy Star Online 2 shares trophies with the PS4 version, but you cannot play on the VITA itself anymore due to a shutdown, you will have to pursue the trophies on a PS4. Fortunately the game is more accessible since a recent international release coinciding with the New Genesis update. 

-Silent Hill Book of Memories allows ad-hoc, as does Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed (again, impractical as it sounds)

-the VITA version of Street Fighter x Tekken has a trophy involving the Near app but the trophy will pop before Near itself is opened so it was unaffected by its decommission.

-Table Ice Hockey and Table Top Tanks are strictly ad-hoc (as is the VITA version of Epic Mickey 2) (remind me when i get around to doing an ad-hoc list lol)

-the VITA version of Injustice Gods Among Us has an ad-hoc related trophy but the trophy itself doesn’t require a match to be played before it pops so any partner near or far will suffice for the MP trophies.

-When Vikings Attack! shares trophies with the PS3 version but there is no cross save feature.

-you can transfer save data from the PS3 version of Dead or Alive 5 to the VITA version (DOA5+) but it will not autopop trophies or let you skip grinding ranked matches for the costumes.

-the Japanese version of Zombie Tycoon 2 Brainhov’s Revenge is surely still doable but it was delisted, and only ~60 players purchased it before that happened.

15 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

what about resogun?  (Can't find any online trophies)

10 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

For anyone interested in Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition, you can only purchase it on the Hong Kong PSN store. Unfortunately this not only means having to make a Hong Kong account, which can be confusing, you also have to deal with the horrid PS3 and Vita stores which have a tendency to crash and freeze on occasion. Such a shame we're no longer going to see a sale for the legacy consoles.

The online for Duke Nukem is pretty straightforward, but I would definitely recommend self boosting with a PS3 and Vita if you have both. Saves tons of hassle and you won't need to find a boosting partner.

added first page of replies, will do some more tomorrow, if anyone can confirm some needs confirmation then thanks. also left some notes for people to confirm.

will do an ad-hoc list at some point lol

• Like 2