PS5 not reading PS4 disc

SpiderCerdo1987

6 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Primero coloca el disco de datos y, una vez que finaliza la instalación, coloca el disco de reproducción que reanuda la instalación.

Con el play disc dentro de la ps5, también puedes jugar la versión de ps5 que cuesta 10 euros 

first thanks for answering, many took it as a troll lmao, the problem is that when I put the data disk it says that the copy is paused and it cannot be resumed nor does it appear in download

40 minutes ago, SpiderCerdo1987 said:

first thanks for answering, many took it as a troll lmao, the problem is that when I put the data disk it says that the copy is paused and it cannot be resumed nor does it appear in download

Might be easier if you post screenshots/video of what it's doing. 

That way people can see where you are going wrong. 

On 5/12/2022 at 0:51 AM, Azure Kite said:

Podría ser más fácil si publica capturas de pantalla/video de lo que está haciendo. 

De esa manera, la gente puede ver dónde te estás equivocando.

I think that it is understood there, the ps4 disc remains in "Copy Paused" and nothing appears in downloads (The ps5 version I downloaded before has nothing to do with it)184e6e5618675-screenshotUrl.jpg

Edited by SpiderCerdo1987

Hace 10 horas, imh007 dijo:

Necesitas dos discotecas:

dios_de_la_guerra_ragnarok_ps4_1670152418_288d9

Disco de datos para la primera parte de la instalación, cuando esté inactivo en "copia en pausa", debería pedirle que inserte el disco de reproducción para finalizar la instalación

10 hours ago, imh007 said:

Necesitas dos discos:

dios_de_la_guerra_ragnarok_ps4_1670152418_288d9

Disco de datos para la primera parte de la instalación, cuando está inactivo en "copia en pausa", debería pedirle que inserte el disco de reproducción para finalizar la instalación

Hello friend, it doesn't work, I put the data disc and the download doesn't start, what you told me works on ps4, I'll keep my progress there until I can play it on ps5

23 hours ago, imh007 said:

You need two discs:

god_of_war_ragnarok_ps4_1670152418_288d9

Data disc for the first part of the install, when its idling at "copy paused" it should ask you to insert the play disc to finish off the install

As someone who only plays digital games, this seems unnecessarily convoluted 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, SpiderCerdo1987 said:

Hello friend, it doesn't work, I put the data disc and the download doesn't start, what you told me works on ps4, I'll keep my progress there until I can play it on ps5

Yes, on PS5 you need to start the copying process manually. You can do that directly from the dashboard.

What happens when you press the 'copy paused' button with the data disc in?

What happens when you press the 'copy paused' button with the play disc in?

After installing the data disc it might show copy paused but that should resume after putting in the play disc. Can't remember if you had to press the 'copy paused' button for it to resume the installation.

And are you sure you have enough free space on your PS5 for it to install?
PS4 version is 110.6GB after installation with all updates downloaded.

You could also try to delete the PS4 version and start from scratch if nothing of the above works and you're sure you have enough space.

Edited by Kolm

• 1 year later...