League of Legends

Socramies

Does anyone here play? I have been playing for less than a year and was a Silver Ranked last year. I just started ranked a while ago in S4 and decided to start recording my videos and posting them on youtube for some motivation to continue on trying to better myself the Solo/Duo Que. Now keep in mind that my videos do not have commentary so they are boring at the moment, but as i progress i will begin to add features into them. I would like people that play watch and leave me some advice. Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmU0zwJLKSo

Please be nice. I am not a great player and that is why i am making this. To advance myself.

I would really appreciate it if you guys can leave comments on my video on youtube, and if you could please share it and spread. I would like to post up about 2 videos a day if i can. All your help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Hi, always good to see a fellow LoL player, S3 Diamond 1 90+ LP here on EUW, if you want, I can give you some tips on how to climb the ladder a tiny bit easier.  :D

Trust me when i say i would love that advice. Please feel free to give me any and all you can imagine. I have 2 videos up on youtube as well, and my third is in the process. If you would like to watch them and tell me what i am doing good and bad please do. Thank you for replying to this post.

I tried getting into League of Legends a few times but the community drove me away. Seriously, people complain about the CoD and FPS crowd, they are nothing compared to the LoL fanboys. 

If I got a group of friends to play with and teach me the basics I might be able to stick with the game, otherwise I have better things to do than be abused by a bunch of neckbeards. 

Parker

• Like 3

I tried getting into League of Legends a few times but the community drove me away. Seriously, people complain about the CoD and FPS crowd, they are nothing compared to the LoL fanboys. 

If I got a group of friends to play with and teach me the basics I might be able to stick with the game, otherwise I have better things to do than be abused by a bunch of neckbeards. 

Parker

I can imagine why you would give up on learning this game. People who play RTS and MMO are generally young boys who are often very good at these difficult games too, there's not a lot of fun to be had when you're getting owned left and right and everyone's cursing at you for being a noob. This community is way worse than your average Fifa or CoD player.

I can imagine why you would give up on learning this game. People who play RTS and MMO are generally young boys who are often very good at these difficult games too, there's not a lot of fun to be had when you're getting owned left and right and everyone's cursing at you for being a noob. This community is way worse than your average Fifa or CoD player.

Meh... game is really fun once you get the know the champions and basic gameplay mechanics. Nothing feels so good as owning on League of Legends thats for sure haha. It's actually the main reason why the community is so bad, since other people can ruin your game. In some cases it doesn't matter if you played well, if your teammates played really bad that's going to reflect on your game too. It's other than the fps's where 90% of the players plays at their own pace.

If you want to get into this game, be ready for 250hr+ of practising before you are even remotely decent at the game :P

Edited by xZoneHunter

Meh... game is really fun once you get the know the champions and basic gameplay mechanics. Nothing feels so good as owning on League of Legends thats for sure haha. It's actually the main reason why the community is so bad, since other people can ruin your game. In some cases it doesn't matter if you played well, if your teammates played really bad that's going to reflect on your game too. It's other than the fps's where 90% of the players plays at their own pace.

If you want to get into this game, be ready for 250hr+ of practising before you are even remotely decent at the game :P

I've played Warcraft 3 and Dota for many years. Shittiest and most childish community I've ever seen in 20 years of gaming

• Like 1

Yeah, I played it until the end of the last season. Ended up getting to D5 before just stopping since there was no more incentives to go higher.

I'll probably pick it up again towards the end of this season, just because it's too tedious to continue playing throughout the year for ranked for me.

• 4 months later...

Parker

Play on eu north and east, full of russian and polish folks, you don't understand shit :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My main was platinum 1, but due to inactivity i demoted to platinum 3. I also have a 2nd account that is gold 3 atm, i sometimes play on that account if if i want to play some duoq with friends or something.

I play on EU West so if anyone wants to play sometimes feel free to leave a message.

Parker

This 1,000 times. Obviously, not all the player base are like that, but I can't really stand the LoL community. I find it easier to put up with the CoD players or the Fighting Game Community, really.

• 2 weeks later...

I maybe still consider an "Noob" @ this game, but it reminds of starcraft &* starswars battle front on the PC! I might just buy card from EB GAMES to unlock an champion, but how much does it cost & is it Perm?   1st try on Shy(dragon) it was too easy getting use to her skills. "Flash" is an great way to escape the circle of fire lol i can't wait to unlock it.

The COD commmity has too many addicted adults that ONLY play with their Clan, which if their were solo their K/d ratio wouldn't be 2.00 or higher.

Started like a week ago. Play on NA if anyone wants to get at it. Probably got like 4 normal wins. like 6-7 played. Dont think im that bad, Wouldnt say im the best by anymeans though. If anyone wants to play drop me a msg. The games terrible solo imo. But me and friends play every now and than.