League of Legends

Socramies

i really don't know whats the best role in league, but i been playing a while now and i always prefer jungle in rank (get ready to get flame). support is fun too. It's more relaxing but support is like 75 percent of botlane with the wards cc etc.

i really don't know whats the best role in league, but i been playing a while now and i always prefer jungle in rank (get ready to get flame). support is fun too. It's more relaxing but support is like 75 percent of botlane with the wards cc etc.

Are you losing your lane? --> Blame the jungler

Are you getting a ganked all the time, while you never ward your river? --> Blame the jungler

Did you turret dive at level 2? --> Blame the jungler

Are you lagging? --> Blame the jungler

Did you PC crash? --> Blame the jungler

Bottom line; whatever it is, it's the jungler's fault.

• Like 2

Kids complaining about terrible lagging connection which it's their internet, they only blame it on this if their losing badly.

Some junglers never ward that's true, we are left helplessly @ Bot lane to DIE!

Thats what the scuttle crabs are for

Maybe if you gotgud then you wouldn't need help at botlane >:F

Katsuragi, Defender of junglers everywhere

Name any adc @ Bot lane & i will always  lose my lane 1vs 2 or my support or jg who doesn't ward properly.

Geez i wouldn't mind facing you even so right now you just have an little advanatge over me, but idc about that i will show you I'm a Quick learner even if i'm older than you.

Edited by TheLightChaos

Name any adc @ Bot lane & i will always  lose my lane 1vs 2 or my support or jg who doesn't ward properly.

Geez i wouldn't mind facing you even so right now you just have an little advanatge over me, but idc about that i will show you I'm a Quick learner even if i'm older than you.

Wow all this random bold writing is making me kind of dizzy might need to take a seat and play some Zed ADC, show you how it's done :P

Apart from that, there's a lot of new people on the servers nowadays, I'm pretty sure the amount of new people exceeds the amount of people who know what they're doing. Speaking of which, if they ward wrong then you can always get a correctly placed ward in - seeing as that's probably why trinkets are free - and give them a little friendly piece of advice on where to put it.

I can pick up a little bit of trash talk on the last sentence, which I don't really mind but if you were a quick learner then surely you would've learned how to avoid getting caught out in the 2v1 or 3v1 situations that can happen in bot lane, even with a crappy support or/and jungle?

I'm not trying to be funny or anything but shit happens, you've got to learn - in your case quickly - to deal with it. As Mugi said, if you have no ward in jungle, you better fuq up that scuttle crab quick as a substitute, and get your ward into the next bush you need it in.

I wouldn't 1v1 you anyway, you sound like you rely on a support or jungler too much for me to bother ;)

it's all about bad timing is when i gank 2  vs1 or 3 vs 1 on terrible occasions, tho sometimes I'm the distractor which leads my team to victory because why send 3 guys after me doesn't make sense. Trinkets have a cooldown. 5 vs 5 match four must be place for each team the river is a waste of a ward but people still ward there even near the bushes @ the corners of the map. Lets say I'm @ the corner of the top map if the enemy uses his ward it would be a waste, but a free kill, tho in the end vision of the map matters.

it's all about bad timing is when i gank 2  vs1 or 3 vs 1 on terrible occasions, tho sometimes I'm the distractor which leads my team to victory because why send 3 guys after me doesn't make sense.

If you're playing ADC, then 1, why are you ganking and 2, they're going after you because you're the main damage dealer.

If you're playing jungle, then they're covering their team mates from ganks and opening a counter jungle chance for their jungler.

Yes jungle vs jungle i don't do. Jinx will always be squishy as well as lux, so it's 50% 50% chance i die but get turret, With Siviir/Ahri I'm all over the place with these champions saving people's hide & ganking. If i'm support or adc I usualy get gank more likely, because  the second turret is already destroyed.

Edited by TheLightChaos

CO-OP vs A.I Beginners is becoming completely useless to New players. I wish I was recording the last battle, but these smurfs were constantly getting feed Free kills. I don't know how to fix this or what out. My suggestion is 1 account for 1 Summoner basically lock the IP address, or decrease the Xp & IP for the sumrfs only. Co-op A.I Intermediate is a good challenge for me, but seeing this is complete selfish if left unrecognized. I went into a beginner match to help new players..... all i found were these sumrfs aka spammers very toxic players, even tho i said to them play rank it gives way more Xp & IP. Plz talk with your staff about this annoying concept it needs to be brought up thx & good day.
Here are the screenshots of the 2 smurfs btw, i can never get 55 kills in Co-op vs A.I the best i got was 46 kills with Master Yi in Aram.

GhGPIH3.png?1

If you guys agree with me here that something should be done here than finally some common sense. if you disliike & like they way they played than you are a toxic member as well.

From lol.

Hello Summoner,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. The use of scripts and third-party programs is against the Terms of Use, and is an offense worthy of suspension. The integrity of leveling up and playing games is very important to us, so these actions will not be tolerated.

We’ll be looking into this issue, and taking appropriate action once the investigation is done. Don’t hesitate to write back with any more evidence that may help us with this investigation. Let me know if you need anything else!

Regards,

Here are the screenshots of the 2 smurfs btw, i can never get 55 kills in Co-op vs A.I the best i got was 46 kills with Master Yi in Aram.

So the thought that they may have not been a smurf and had instead played with friends who didn't hit the nexus so that they can get extra kills didn't occur to you? All that did is that if you couldn't get it then it had to be a smurf?

So the thought that they may have not been a smurf and had instead played with friends who didn't hit the nexus so that they can get extra kills didn't occur to you? All that did is that if you couldn't get it then it had to be a smurf?

Yet the 2 only pushed one lane.I had to take control bot lane with ahri against 2 A.I (because someone left) which I helped with middle lane as well.  Ahri(Me) & ashe didn't get much because of what was happening @ top lane. The game would've last forever if i never pushed the lanes. Your so obessed with my smurf term even tho it does exist, this is called breaking the game which is unfair to REAL beginners (Extra kills to you if that's how you see it).

1. I play for objective

2. Users Must learn to ward.

3. I tend to support others getting final kill which it improves their score.

4. I'm an team player

5. I'm competitive, so if I see a smurf or any use of a exploit i would tell them straight "why are you here?" their excuse is "I'm not lv 30 yet" than they become toxic typical teenagers.

Apologies on the double post, but I just found these on the store?

Leaks or wut?

I think those skins were already set to release in patcht 5.2 or something. Anyway there were announced a while ago though.

And any of you guys ever mod your league? i knew about costum skins & UI mods but oh my god, the glados announcer pack is the Best. Thing. Ever!

Yet the 2 only pushed one lane.I had to take control bot lane with ahri against 2 A.I (because someone left) which I helped with middle lane as well.  Ahri(Me) & ashe didn't get much because of what was happening @ top lane. The game would've last forever if i never pushed the lanes. Your so obessed with my smurf term even tho it does exist, this is called breaking the game which is unfair to REAL beginners (Extra kills to you if that's how you see it).

1. I play for objective

2. Users Must learn to ward.

3. I tend to support others getting final kill which it improves their score.

4. I'm an team player

5. I'm competitive, so if I see a smurf or any use of a exploit i would tell them straight "why are you here?" their excuse is "I'm not lv 30 yet" than they become toxic typical teenagers.

Lol wat? Smurfing isn't breaking the game. Plus it's a freaking AI game, why should you be concerned about smurfs being in those games. Not only that but you can't really exploit in league unless you full push mid when it's double IP.

Ontop of that I don't feel that your comment towards "typical teenagers" is appropiate, it's predjudism to be exact. What's to stop us from calling you grouchy old men who can't let anything go? As for people using the so called excuse of "I'm not lv 30 yet" is probably aimed towards the fact that there are mainly high levellled players in Normal queues. Some players may also feel insecure about moving to the next level, and may be using the level as an excuse to stay, how is it your buisness as to why they play AI in the first place? Smurf or not, there's no real way of telling if they're exploiting the system.

As for my so called obsession with the smurf term that obviously belongs to you in all respective rights, there is none. And that smurf term is a widely used term so how about I make a list

Recap

1) Smurfing isn't game breaking

2) Smurfing may make the game unfair, but hey. That's life.

3) If you really want to help newbies, then you wouldn't be teaching on bots as their algorithms are highly predictable

4) People can easily top 50 kills in AI matches, it's the easiest thing ever. I remember going around 60 kills in ARAM mysef at one stage.

5) Sometimes that person you think is a smurf, may actually be a newbie that got lucky or got good, asking them why they're in bots still would more than likely produce the same answer

Bonus: There's alot of skilled players out there in Normal games, some people just can't handle games against them, so they're obviously going to stay in bots too...

I think that made sense?

• Like 1

If i was 40+ sure you have every right to called me that.

I beg the differ on that one can't get no where near 50 kills vs A.I, because maybe too many skilled players or (SMURFS) against these bots.

Yet these kids unmatch me on bots, but are scare to go into ARAM with REAL players. I went 20-0 63 with Soraka in ARAM recently & 19-1-53 with Sona because I'm great with support.  Already 100 wins in ARAM next up is 100 wins in Dominion than I save Classic for last.