League of Legends

Socramies

EDG lost to LGD 3-0 in Summer Play-off semifinals and cannot make 1st seed for China. RIP

What happened to them?  They were dominating China (when they felt like although I can understand being tired with the number of games they play in a split).  LGD vs Qiao Gu (aren't they a LSPL team?)

EU LCS:  Fnatic dominated UOL (as expected) and some of their play from the 1st game especially reminded me of the Samsung White play from their Worlds run.  Origen looked strained but still outclassed H2K in terms of experience.

NA LCS:  TIP beat themselves against CLG.  They really need to check their impulsivity and over aggression.  TSM vs TL, both teams played sloppily and doesn't give me much hope for either at Worlds.

LCK:  Going to predict KOO Tigers beat KT Rolster 3-2 and then fall to SKT 1-3.

Edited by Quikdrawjoe

What happened to them?  They were dominating China (when they felt like although I can understand being tired with the number of games they play in a split).  LGD vs Qiao Gu (aren't they a LSPL team?)

EU LCS:  Fnatic dominated UOL (as expected) and some of their play from the 1st game especially reminded me of the Samsung White play from their Worlds run.  Origen looked strained but still outclassed H2K in terms of experience.

NA LCS:  TIP beat themselves against CLG.  They really need to check their impulsivity and over aggression.  TSM vs TL, both teams played sloppily and doesn't give me much hope for either at Worlds.

LCK:  Going to predict KOO Tigers beat KT Rolster 3-2 and then fall to SKT 1-3.

EDG just lost pick ban super fkin hard against LGD and then IG. Also LGD imp played out of his mind that series.

Qiao Gu were LSPL before this split but they picked up some koreans and now they do well. They play 44 games in a split (double round robin best of 2s) so EDG may have been tired but it doesn't explain the Play off losses.

RIP KOO tho they still get worlds if SKT wins

CLG BABY WE DID IT! FAITHAGE 3-0 OVER TSM WOOOT

Totally spoiled the series for me when I saw the name change :P

Fnatic vs Origen though, that was so intense.  Really felt like Fnatic spent most of the series experimenting rather than focusing on taking down Origen.  That final team comp (mid game focus) had me so panicked.  Still the longest win streak (21-0).

Regional Qualifiers:

NA:  C9 vs GV, Winner vs TIP, Winner vs TL.  I think Gravity will take down C9 and TIP (unless they temper their aggression and get Rush on Lee Sin).  Then Team Liquid will show why Piglet is a World champion and Fenix should never be allowed to have Azir.  CLG (Winner Summer Split), TSM (champion points), TL (Winner of Qualifier)

EU:  ROC vs GIA, Winner vs OG, Winner vs UOL.  I think Roccat will defeat Giants and then fall to OG who will finish off UOL in the finals to take the final Worlds spot from Europe.  Fnatic (Winner Summer Split, H2K (champion points), and then OG (Winner of Qualifier)

Edited by Quikdrawjoe

Totally spoiled the series for me when I saw the name change :P

Fnatic vs Origen though, that was so intense.  Really felt like Fnatic spent most of the series experimenting rather than focusing on taking down Origen.  That final team comp (mid game focus) had me so panicked.  Still the longest win streak (21-0).

Regional Qualifiers:

NA:  C9 vs GV, Winner vs TIP, Winner vs TL.  I think Gravity will take down C9 and TIP (unless they temper their aggression and get Rush on Lee Sin).  Then Team Liquid will show why Piglet is a World champion and Fenix should never be allowed to have Azir.  CLG (Winner Summer Split), TSM (champion points), TL (Winner of Qualifier)

EU:  ROC vs GIA, Winner vs OG, Winner vs UOL.  I think Roccat will defeat Giants and then fall to OG who will finish off UOL in the finals to take the final Worlds spot from Europe.  Fnatic (Winner Summer Split, H2K (champion points), and then OG (Winner of Qualifier)

Sorry :^) too hype about that finals.

Fnatic should've won 3-1 Idk about that game 4

I think Origen and TiP or Liquid will go through depends on Liquids performance.

The International Wildcard Qualifing Tournaments are going on right now

The one in turkey has Dark Passage (TR), Chiefs (OCE), Bangkok Titans (SEA) and Detonation FocusMe (Japan)

The one in chile has Hard Ransom (CIS), Kaos Latin Gamers (LatAm) and paiN Gaming (BR)

Edited by CLG

Sorry :^) too hype about that finals.

Fnatic should've won 3-1 Idk about that game 4

I think Origen and TiP or Liquid will go through depends on Liquids performance.

The International Wildcard Qualifing Tournaments are going on right now

The one in turkey has Dark Passage (TR), Chiefs (OCE), Bangkok Titans (SEA) and Detonation FocusMe (Japan)

The one in chile has Hard Ransom (CIS), Kaos Latin Gamers (LatAm) and paiN Gaming (BR)

Yeah, it's like Fnatic was like we should do some more experimenting.  Like why not take Tristana (I think Rekkless has 2 pentakills on her now) that you used to win the previous 2 games.  There was some weird stuff going on in that series.

Yeah, TIP or TL most likely but TIP can either be full out massacre or complete tilt.  Although they're always fun to watch because of the shenanigans they get into (except for the stupid throws).

I know Chiefs are dominating OPL (28 win streak I hear) but last IWCI they went 3-3 and didn't get out of groups. I think Dark Passage will take the win with FocusMe taking 2nd.

PaiN Gaming or Hard Random for the other IWCI because it will be funny if another Brazilian team beats NA again.

Chiefs vs Bangkok Titans in IWCQ - Turkey Finals.

I think Chiefs will win. Your team Detonation threw a 50 min game when they had Kog'Maw and a GP that had a Pentakill so they couldnt make it.... (also 4 drags and a giant gold lead)

Edited by CLG

Remember the last time you played nidalee in one of our games? :giggle:

Not sure how that is relevant, it was a norm and i'm not a really a nidalee player. I still went 11/12/8 as Nidalee jg with more cs than the adc and the mid laner =p so stay mad

My team?  :P  I just don't want the Chiefs to win.  I'd rather BKT at this point

Idk you thought they'd win :P Chiefs hype train is still on the rails idk man. 

Edited by CLG