League of Legends

Socramies

On 8/13/2017 at 5:08 PM, WaxWeazle said:

See, the thing for me is, I prefer teamplay; if not with a friend, with the people who're in your team. However, as much as I enjoy League, this salty arse community is a pain to work with. I always get whined at when I make mistakes and such - I'm not used to playing SR and when I did play it, it was always something. I like SR, just not the whining and the crying when there's fuck all teamplay or trolling. 

As for ARAM players you will get these 3rd party bots on your team. IDK how they go unchecked in Riot's security but's it's lame. Don't bother with ranked the majority are kids that don't know map awareness at all. I'm just going to stick with normals, because ranked is too stressful as i'm working as well. So i don't want kids/trolls screwing my matches on champions i know i'm great with.

Just wanted to thank Riot on how fun Rakan is and how amazing these support items are this season. Now that ap supports got nerfed I've seen more kill lane potential imo I think the best supports to carry with are BlitzCrank, Thresh, Rakan, Leona, Blitzcrank (he is really ythat good) Brand and Alistar 

On 8/17/2017 at 5:09 PM, Maximum_Ride_XII said:

Just wanted to thank Riot on how fun Rakan is and how amazing these support items are this season. Now that ap supports got nerfed I've seen more kill lane potential imo I think the best supports to carry with are BlitzCrank, Thresh, Rakan, Leona, Blitzcrank (he is really ythat good) Brand and Alistar 

You can easily counter Blitzcrank with Morgana, Malz, or Braum. Brand needs a nerf done to his ult.

3 hours ago, Leo Leopold Leon III said:

my gf forbid me to play Brand as support cause I liked getting kills so I ended up with more kills than her when game ends xD

Yea so true. If you support going all AP like Brand, you may lose late game due to lack of vision since support using buys sightstone and denies vision.

4 hours ago, LOVEKuroyukihime said:

Yea so true. If you support going all AP like Brand, you may lose late game due to lack of vision since support using buys sightstone and denies vision.

I mean my support build is always the same, basic items>sightstone/eye of the watchers>whatever is important for that champ, and depending how the match is going I might go with more AP instead of supporty items

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to make any children. Too many kids that are unskilled in Ranked matches. Yet I continue to blocked and report them. Riot does nothing. They keep popping up like cockroaches,

3 wins in a row 3 losses in a row. I really can't take this shit anymore. Riot needs to do something. I've already put in over 2000 of my own cash to have fun and climb.  I'm starting to HATE fu#### children.(my signature may change)

P.S you can view my main account, but don't even think that i'm garbage like these kids i'm stuck with in. SgtRichardVasile. Try to be nice in replying.

Edited by LOVEKuroyukihime

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Dominion was my favourite mode and I'm not being ironic. They took it away and later, all my friends stopped playing so I had no reason to go on. Not even my reworked baby Taric could persuade me. Almost returned with the Mordekaiser rework but no.

I'd be willing to return if they focus less on the competitive side and I can get better internet.

16 hours ago, UltraDog177 said:

If anyone here still plays, feel free to give me an add. Oskar (NA) or TheUltraTitan (EUW)

TFT is out and its quite a fun mode :D anyone tried it out?

Ya I'm addicted to TFT haven't turned my PS4 on since it released, I love strategy games.