League of Legends

Socramies

Waaay too true.

Especially In ARAM your stuck with an sucky champion:(. I tried kallista and I understand the passive which was easy to control, but i was unable to use the "R" skill regardless on how much wanted to use it;in the end i've kept klling myself jumping into the fray :facepalm: .  Went 8-8-14 in an lose. Annie "R" is hard to control with "Alt"

ARAM sometimes has terrible matchmaking all lv 17's going up against @ least 1 lv 30 that just dominates my teammates, which looks like their feeding him. heck i know when I see an feeder I usually report for both teams.

Usually to counter the toxic community I play the maturity card i state my age & speak my mind to what he/she is doing wrong, if it becomes more toxic he/she is muted. Usually I'm having to blocked 40+ adults because it's kinda creepy talking to them.

Especially In ARAM your stuck with an sucky champion:(. I tried kallista and I understand the passive which was easy to control, but i was unable to use the "R" skill regardless on how much wanted to use it;in the end i've kept klling myself jumping into the fray :facepalm: .  Went 8-8-14 in an lose. Annie "R" is hard to control with "Alt"

ARAM sometimes has terrible matchmaking all lv 17's going up against @ least 1 lv 30 that just dominates my teammates, which looks like their feeding him. heck i know when I see an feeder I usually report for both teams.

Usually to counter the toxic community I play the maturity card i state my age & speak my mind to what he/she is doing wrong, if it becomes more toxic he/she is muted. Usually I'm having to blocked 40+ adults because it's kinda creepy talking to them.

You can control tibbers also by holding the R button. 

Before lvl 30 the matchmaking is pretty fcked up indeed. If a lvl 15 duo's with a lvl 30(wether he is silver/platinum or challenger), you'll get matched with lvl 20's. Wich puts all the other players at a disadvantage because the lvl 30 is not only much better in skill & experience. But he also was able to get a full runepage while the others can't even buy tier 3 runes. Winning your lane vs someone who has runes while you don't is just impossible.

Hi! Im a new player to LOL! (please don't hate me :( ) im level 26 and I play mostly support ^_^ Im on NA server and My champion name is Strator :)

Aww same here :D I'm lv 19 been playing lots of ARAM less xp so that's why i'm still low.  Hell anyone can add me 67Vasile, but sunday is the last time i can play for an while, possibly 5 to 7 days up north to spned the holidays with my family.

Edited by SirNikolai

• 2 weeks later...

Just carried my team so hard every1 lost their lane, and I went 26/5/20 as Caitlyn got 3 Triple kills and a Quadra. Got gifted a random skin from my support for winning his Plat IV promos for him. Too bad it was Fnatic Janna but oh well it was pretty cool :D

Grats, love that solo carry feel. I've gifted people through post game gifting but haven't had one yet :P

• Like 1

Has anyone got their free mystery gift yet? I heard they were meant to be distributed by now but I haven't got one and I haven't taken any of the bans they described would prevent you from getting it so I'm extremely confused!

Tomorrow i guess. http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2rmldc/did_you_already_get_your_mystery_skin/cnha4xs