Core Fighters and full game can't match?

ExHaseo

I downloaded core fighters onto my PS5 and jumped on my PS4 to try and self boost this, but after an hour of trying, I can't seem to match with myself.

I thought maybe it was because the core fighters acct was F- and my main acct was E+, so I made a fresh account to try and rank up the F- one. But they couldn't match with each other either.

Does anyone know if it's because one is Core Fighters and the other is the full game, or if it's something else?

7 hours ago, Thropy_Croissant said:

They can definitely connect as I'm boosting it this way right now. The time it takes to find my 2 consoles is abysmal though. It takes a few minutes between every match even though they are next to each other

Thanks! My secondary was just too low to match. I made a 3rd account to get the 2nd one up, and it's been matching ever since.

• Like 1

Yea I started having the same problem not long after my previous comment. It seems F- accounts can only match with accounts up to E rank. You will then need a new alt to fight the first alt so one of them get get to E- rank. Then you can get your main account up to C rank where it will break again. I needed to use a third alt to get another alt to E so both E alts could fight until one was D-. From there I could fight my C rank main again and get the remaining wins and round plays. This was really annoying to figure out and took almost all day. As soon as you get the 50 wins, you're better off just fighting randoms to grind the plays if you get too high level again

• Like 2