Kerotan trolling

I had a missing one too and I had to do another playthrough. I found out it was one later in the game where there's a boss fight in some building, I did get the kerotan but must have gotten killed by the boss and that was my last one. I forgot which boss it was but I can find out.

Same happened to me but in "The Pain" battle area, I forgot the kerotan there,  went too far in the game and it was impossible to backtrack to that point so I had to do a new playthrough just for that one.

Edited by Aexuz

For me it was the one on the runway.  For any others you could have possibly missed, there's one high up on a tree during the final boss, I almost missed that one. There's also another in this sort of ventilation area in the Groznyj Grad base. Not inside the building, but one of the holes you can crawl into on the inner walls before you go into the actual base. That one was kind of tricky for me since I got lost.

You may also just want to equip the Kerotan camo and play through the game wearing it. Supposedly when you equip it, in an area where you missed a Kerotan you will hear the sound the Kerotan makes when you hit one but I never heard it either because the only one I was missing was the one on the runway and the motorcycle noise drowned it out or I wasn't doing something right.

Edited by omegarevan