Outlast - Shitting my pants the whole time

nate_drake117

I was just watching the same guy play. xD  Made me want it! I love how everything happens smoothly and like a movie. For example, there was a moment where he gets stabbed from behind and see's the blade thrust out of his body, rather than just turning around into an animated sequence like most games.

Edited by -Dark Mark-
  • Like 1

early on it was pretty scary. once you got past the part with the crazy scientist chasing you, everything afterwards feels almost like a cakewalk.

Thats good to know, im up to the bit where you have to go down to the basement and turn the power back on. I was nup can't do it and had to turn it off lol. 

• Like 1

do agree with that, the scientist was pain in the ass :S

Thats good to know, im up to the bit where you have to go down to the basement and turn the power back on. I was nup can't do it and had to turn it off lol. 

haha i HATED this part so much..

Outlast is a good game but with a very negative atmosphere! That was the main reason why I didnt like to play this game. I was lucky when I finished the game and get the Pulitzer gold trophy. I think I dont like the feeling to be hunted. Now I wouldnt buy Alien Isolation because of my Outlast experience.  :unsure:  (sorry for my bad english)

Edited by AnimusBellandi

Still didn't touch this game, exactly for that reason.

yesterday evening i was like yeah let's try it why not... till i watched some gameplay footage again and i got scared again :D

soon the days will be longer, think i will play it in daylight with the curtains up :D

I feel ya, i watched the gameplay but didnt think it would be that scary. But i played it in the middle of the day with light shining in still freaked the hell out of me. I wanna keep play but too scared too hahaha

Outlast is a good game but with a very negative atmosphere! That was the main reason why I didnt like to play this game. I was lucky when I finished the game and get the Pulitzer gold trophy. I think I dont like the feeling to be hunted. Now I wouldnt buy Alien Isolation because of my Outlast experience.   :unsure:  (sorry for my bad english)

Good on ya for sticking it out, i will continue in playing in the long run but may take me a couple of days before i continue hahaha