Bugged Award/Trophy Progress

notDolanDark

The progress section in the game that tracks kills/awards etc. is just stuck on 0 for everything for me, I assume it's bugged. Is anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: Looks like it's because your first 5? or so games are with bots, once you complete/win 5 games the trophies start working :)

Edited by notDolanDark
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Wheat_YT said:

Hey, currently the guy at 96% trophy earnt! Quite a few of the trophies are bugged, but one of the trophies is currently unobtainable:

Traveler’s Tall Tale
Achieve 'Traveler’s Tall Tale'

Which is to play on eight unique maps. They have currently taken 2 out of the game due to bugs 1f605.png

Today is the first day with these problems, so early players like you were not affected.

Starting from around 9 wins, the game stopped tracking my wins like half the time.. Stuff like Triple kills, at least vs bots, only count like every 1 game out of 4. It's so annoying.

And on ps4, it's not just the in-game tracker that doesn't work sometimes because when I was at 2/3 triple kills for the silver triple kills trophy, I then got at least 1 more that then didn't track and also didn't make the trophy pop.

Edited by Windex-Qc-
  • Like 1

I didn't have any issues with tracking besides 3 minutes in practice resetting, so I had to do it again on ps4 because it didn't autopop. Does anyone know when they will bring the two maps back? I think bot games (co-op) doesn't count toward trophies at all, just use custom games

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Wes-709 said:

There is no way to report bugs and their website has no section about bugs, so I am assuming it will be a long time until they even find out about the issue

They have a Discord. There are many Bug Threads open. There are aware of the issues. 

• Like 2

On 12/8/2022 at 3:44 PM, shlomaniac said:

Everything is on 0 for me including minutes played or any ko , playing online. 1f615.png

Have you played your first 5 arcade matches?

2 hours ago, xMILLZEx said:

Just won three rounds of a match while above 175% and it didn't give me the trophy. Definitely buggy.

Try doing the brawl 2v2 or 1v1 and don't die and get to maybe 200%. I think it's mode dependant and no deaths

So this trophy,

Traveler’s Tall Tale 

currently unattainable

according to some people I asked when the game was out it had 8 maps but now only 5. Did the latest patch remove them. is there any news when they will be back. I’m assuming platinum now can’t be achieved unless you have unlocked this trophy before the 3 maps got removed. 

thanks 

20 minutes ago, ZEE11W said:

So this trophy,

Traveler’s Tall Tale 

currently unattainable

according to some people I asked when the game was out it had 8 maps but now only 5. Did the latest patch remove them. is there any news when they will be back. I’m assuming platinum now can’t be achieved unless you have unlocked this trophy before the 3 maps got removed. 

thanks 

I asked them on discord and they said they will add them back "soon"

• Like 3