How to get the Trophy "Rebound"

KatzenSebi

You need to get a KO by bouncing the enemy off a wall. Just do a heavy when the enemy is in front of a wall near the cliff. You can also easily boost it in custom games with just one other player. I used a map crumbling keep and used a wall near the tower in the middle

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PaB_RonnieDonnie said:

Does this still work? Dont see any in game achievement for Rebound, definitely got the 20 rebounds in a custom and it never popped.

There is no Ingame Achievement for that. The Trophy is some kind of buggy. I had the feeling that not every match counted where I got kills like that. 

18 hours ago, KatzenSebi said:

There is no Ingame Achievement for that. The Trophy is some kind of buggy. I had the feeling that not every match counted where I got kills like that. 

Appreciate the response, ill have to try it again. Do you remember if the trophy popped as soon as you got the 20 rebound knockouts or does it pop after match completion??

hopefully this helps, we have a group that was boosting in custom 1 vs 1 but it did not pop but we tried custom w 3 vs 3 but with 2 ppl, so basically 1 vs 1. Moreover, our strategy was to have the losing player reach 100 plus then throw him to the wall plus reach the outer wall to lose and it seems this counts more than just hitting the wall and falling.

Edited by delfierro006

• 5 months later...

My research: the rebound knockout is the home run kill where the enemy is destroyed mid air by an explosion, and not falling down like a rock. I spent lots of time yesterday where the enemy was judt falling down and we did at 0% vulnerability.  Today it took 20 home run mid air kills (not where enemy character was just falling down instead of exploding mid air) with vulnerability 150%+, sometimes even 230%+. Tested this today and trophy popped - if you dont know what home run is - its a baseball term for hitting the ball out of the stadium/out of catcher's ability to catch the ball behind the fence.

My video for reference:

Good luck people!

Edited by CMC_eUeS