New DLC

Starship_Pooper

FYI the flamethrower unlocks for the support class at level 8 and can be used when playing as the Americans or the Germans. It looks like it will be a real challenge to get the 10 kills in a row with it.. 

For the Molotov, different Soviet classes have it, the earliest you can use it is with the automatic rifleman class (I am level 3 in that class and can already select the appropriate loadout). Others require high levels (for example assault class unlocks the Molotov at level 9).

Throwing your own Molotov to get yourself burned does not unlock the corresponding trophy, would have been too easy ;) 

Edited by Ludlows
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ludlows said:

FYI the flamethrower unlocks for the support class at level 8 and can be used when playing as the Americans or the Germans. It looks like it will be a real challenge to get the 10 kills in a row with it.. 

For the Molotov, different Soviet classes have it, the earliest you can use it is with the automatic rifleman class (I am level 3 in that class and can already select the appropriate loadout). Others require high levels (for example assault class unlocks the Molotov at level 9).

Throwing your own Molotov to get yourself burned does not unlock the corresponding trophy, would have been too easy ;) 

I can't remember what level I was at with support class but it was low as I rarely used it. Downloading game again. At least I've still got my save data.

I wanted the game to get DLC but getting 10 kills in a row. Is too much. I think i only got past 10 kills in a row just 2 times during my platinum run. And that was with any gun. Not including Artillery

it sounds like you need to be lvl 8 for Support to have the flamethrower unlocked. im lvl 5 or something. I dont mind to grind that out first anyway. one of the better games iw playing for a long time. More people should play

I love this game but these are terrible trophies. Hate when games add dlc trophies especially ones like these. Grinding to level 8 will take quite a while and then the ten kills in a row on top of that. And why the fuck did they add destroy 50 jeeps? The other dlc trophies were just fine, like wtf lol. 

Edited by Stars_of_Sirius
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Stars_of_Sirius said:

I love this game but these are terrible trophies. Hate when games add dlc trophies especially once like these. Grinding to level 8 will take quite a while and then the ten kills in a row on top of that. And why the fuck did they add destroy 50 jeeps? The other dlc trophies were just fine, like wtf lol. 

Yes the 50 jeeps lol. It's better for people who havent started this game yet so they can combine that with Tank Ace, Trophy. 100 vehicles was already too much. Now 50 Jeeps ? still i havent seen a Jeep. It's only on the new map ? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tomy_IV said:

Yes the 50 jeeps lol. It's better for people who havent started this game yet so they can combine that with Tank Ace, Trophy. 100 vehicles was already too much. Now 50 Jeeps 1f605.png still i havent seen a Jeep. It's only on the new map ? 

Just played the new map and didn't see one jeep. Maybe only the Commander can spawn it, which if is the case that's stupid. Should be auto spawn. Honestly most of the trophies are dumb imo but the grind for flamethrower, 10 kills without dying, and the jeep one are by far the dumbest ones. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Stars_of_Sirius said:

Just played the new map and didn't see one jeep. Maybe only the Commander can spawn it, which if is the case that's stupid. Should be auto spawn. Honestly most of the trophies are dumb imo but the grind for flamethrower, 10 kills without dying, and the jeep one are by far the dumbest ones. 

I agree with you, Mister. I like this game very much, but these Trophies are stupid. I guess I'll play just for fun then

Edited by Sikutai

I'm happy to have an excuse to go back to this game but its trophies are awful. Destroying 100 vehicles wasn't fun in the main game and destroying 50 jeeps won't be fun in this DLC. The trophies for playing X times on a particular map are annoying when there's no server browser. And getting 10 kills with the flamethrower without dying? Good luck. 

Yeah, the 10 kills without dying using the flamethrower is going to be a pain to do, especially considering most people will still need to grind for a few hours just to unlock it ?

But the worse one for me is spawning 100 times through a half-track... Why??? What accomplishment does that even give anyone? It's so rare that I see an actual half-track that can be spawned into ?

Good job I love playing this game. Just a shame that these trophies risk souring people's enjoyment of it. 

40 minutes ago, Daltero-Hitch said:

Yeah, the 10 kills without dying using the flamethrower is going to be a pain to do, especially considering most people will still need to grind for a few hours just to unlock it 1f610.png

But the worse one for me is spawning 100 times through a half-track... Why??? What accomplishment does that even give anyone? It's so rare that I see an actual half-track that can be spawned into 1f629.png

Good job I love playing this game. Just a shame that these trophies risk souring people's enjoyment of it. 

I imagine the devs weren't really considering trophy hunters. I imagine they though of the average gamer. They will get it eventually if someone plays enough. 

8 minutes ago, ARIXANDRE said:

I was hoping for Server browsers to better find the new maps. 

They might be nice for the trophy hunting crowd but I think it would diminish the player pool in terms of players getting matches. I mean, some nights, it is hard to find full games, add in a server browser where you can play the map that you want to and it might diminish it further.

Also, for those that can't get into a match because of Matchmaking Error, change your region to Any.

• Like 1

I agree and I know it's an indie game but I try to look at it from the Battlefield 1 perspective. 

The game is great but you'll only really find full matches if you cross regions, sadly. 

Randomly searching for the Russian maps for the last DLC was tough, on top of the grind. 

Well, downloading it and hope to get back into the game and new trophies.

Good luck to all. 

DLC looks to be another major time sink.  I like the game but the trophies they come up with make it so you either gotta not play the game and focus on the trophy by doing things like sneak behind enemy lines to blow up parked vehicles.  On the other hand you could just play the game naturally and sink 1000 hours into it before you get 50 jeeps destroyed.   Neither option form a trophy hunting standpoint is good.  

• Like 1