New DLC

Starship_Pooper

Turns out the commander has to spawn the jeep and it has a 5 minute cooldown. And everyone that has used the flamethrower says it's awful:

Think I'm going to just settle for not having 100% in this one because some of these trophies feel like a total "f*** you" to trophy hunters.

Edited by Pyramat

The spawn on half-track trophy is not progressing. The in-game stats do not count it correctly, sometimes you spawn in an outpost and it counts as a garrison spawn on the stats screen. Same with airhead or the half-track spawn, it does not register correctly on the stats screen (lets try to report it as a bug).

The 10 people kill with the flamethrower is not that impossible on some maps (still hard though), I would say it could happen naturally in Kursk when you clear trenches, some players think there will be a flamethrower buff in the future. At least they didnt include the steam achievement to have a 10 kill streak with a knife from a previous update....

50 jeeps destroyed is pretty awful, many factors needed to find and kill a jeep: the enemy commander has to spawn one, you have to be lucky to spot one and if you do, you need to be the right class to be able to destroy it and also hope for other teammates to not kill it. That might need a boosting session.

I’ll probably play until Dead Space comes out but I can’t see me getting very far, like you all have said, these trophies are ridiculous. There’s not even that many players online. I’ve just played 2 matches, one of the maps was kharkov, I have my settings to any region/cross platform and the matches were only half full. The only time I’ve ever got a kill streak was in a tank, plus I’m only rank 2 of Support class. I’ll see what it’s like at the weekend, but it is very disappointing. They should’ve just done the ‘get X amount of wins’ on certain maps, this is the best way to get players to play the game as intended anyway.

8 hours ago, solidsnake_cs said:

The spawn on half-track trophy is not progressing. The in-game stats do not count it correctly, sometimes you spawn in an outpost and it counts as a garrison spawn on the stats screen. Same with airhead or the half-track spawn, it does not register correctly on the stats screen (lets try to report it as a bug).

Have you checked the trophy description and looked at the progress. I mean for me, it is tracking although PSN Profiles says I don't have any.

9 hours ago, solidsnake_cs said:

The 10 people kill with the flamethrower is not that impossible on some maps (still hard though), I would say it could happen naturally in Kursk when you clear trenches, some players think there will be a flamethrower buff in the future. At least they didnt include the steam achievement to have a 10 kill streak with a knife from a previous update....

50 jeeps destroyed is pretty awful, many factors needed to find and kill a jeep: the enemy commander has to spawn one, you have to be lucky to spot one and if you do, you need to be the right class to be able to destroy it and also hope for other teammates to not kill it. That might need a boosting session.

I noticed as well the half track trophy is not registering correctly. My trophy progress only went up when spawning in a German half track. When spawning in the American half track, the trophy count does not progress… I could be wrong though but this is what I noticed after few games. ?

Like you said it could also be an in game tracking issue I haven’t checked that carefully. 

Edited by Ludlows

The 50 jeeps destroyed wouldn't be as bad if they naturally spawned at HQs like Supply and Transport trucks do. I really hope the devs maybe do an update to have it this way soon, because right now it's a near impossible task even to do just 1, never mind 50... Just way too many factors that needs to be in place to make it happen, and it never does.

I thought the half-track spawn was going to be a lot harder than it is tbh. I haven't earned it yet, but if you jump onto a server at a time in your region where the servers are quiet/dead so you're not interupting a proper game then just deploy as the Commander, spawn a half-track, and then just redeploy to it over and over again (maybe change your role though). Yes it's tedious af but just like the jeeps, half-tracks hardly ever get spawned.

Still not even slightly close to unlocking the flamethrower, and then get to enjoy the grind/unrealisic requirements once I do get it yay...

34 minutes ago, Daltero-Hitch said:

The 50 jeeps destroyed wouldn't be as bad if they naturally spawned at HQs like Supply and Transport trucks do. I really hope the devs maybe do an update to have it this way soon, because right now it's a near impossible task even to do just 1, never mind 50... Just way too many factors that needs to be in place to make it happen, and it never does.

I thought the half-track spawn was going to be a lot harder than it is tbh. I haven't earned it yet, but if you jump onto a server at a time in your region where the servers are quiet/dead so you're not interupting a proper game then just deploy as the Commander, spawn a half-track, and then just redeploy to it over and over again (maybe change your role though). Yes it's tedious af but just like the jeeps, half-tracks hardly ever get spawned.

Still not even slightly close to unlocking the flamethrower, and then get to enjoy the grind/unrealisic requirements once I do get it yay...

One way to level up support would be to deliver supplies, especially if you happen to be defending on Offensive game mode. Drop off supplies at objectives that might be taken and drive back to HQ and get more. Was in a game where one guy said he got 6K for doing that. It helps the team and you can get score as well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jermster_91 said:

Have you checked the trophy description and looked at the progress. I mean for me, it is tracking although PSN Profiles says I don't have any.

Yeah I've checked, no progression. You can also tell by looking on the ingame stats (holding the touchpad) that all the deployment stats are messed up.

3 hours ago, Daltero-Hitch said:

For the 50 jeeps I was thinking that if you log in on some obscure time when servers are empty you can choose the commander, spawn as many jeeps as you can and than leave the server and keep rejoining until you find the same server and drops on the opposite team. Not sure if this will work.

5 hours ago, Ludlows said:

I noticed as well the half track trophy is not registering correctly. My trophy progress only went up when spawning in a German half track. When spawning in the American half track, the trophy count does not progress… I could be wrong though but this is what I noticed after few games. 1f615.png

I spawned 2 times in the german half truck and it counted 3 spawns for me, in another match I spawned 3 times in the american half truck, it counted 2 spawns for me. So yes, it doesn't count correctly. So trophy tracker is at 5/100 at the moment. 

1 hour ago, solidsnake_cs said:

For the 50 jeeps I was thinking that if you log in on some obscure time when servers are empty you can choose the commander, spawn as many jeeps as you can and than leave the server and keep rejoining until you find the same server and drops on the opposite team. Not sure if this will work.

This could work but as @Pyramat already stated: the jeep has a 5 min cooldown... that trophy will be probably the last one to pop up.

6 hours ago, Jermster_91 said:

I think the psnprofiles stats only update this status when you got a new trophy in the game. Like for me I'm at 46/50 supplydrop with the jeep now but psnprofiles still shows 0/50. Also my spawns from the half truck aren't displayed correctly.

Edited by Solid-Fisch
  • Like 1

Im lvl 7 with Support the best way to lvl up is build 3 nodes with the Engineer then switch to Support. You will gain xp every minute cuz of the nodes. From now you can either drive Support truck to deliver supplies to allies. Or if you really good with Artillery then that is also good. + you get defend points when using artillery. And use the support class which have 2 ammo boxes. that also gives xp. So always place them when available. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Imagine we would be able to play on private servers... maybe it's time for a petition... although I have my doubts that this would help.

Until Hell Let Loose gets a player base similar to Battlefield or Call of Duty, it is not gonna happen. They are a small indie team with probably a few dozen employees. 

On 12/6/2022 at 6:20 PM, Tomy_IV said:

Ignore the quote above as it won't let me delete it. 

Back to the jeeps. I still haven't seen a single jeep after 15 hours of gameplay. On my team, or the enemy team. Fuck you Devs. Impossible trophy until they become an auto spawn and even then that's going to be difficult. 

Only recommendation: submit a ticket to the Devs requesting a change. 

Edited by Stars_of_Sirius

I have seen 5 jeeps.

Two I destroyed with a Panzerschrek, 1 was on my team driven by someone on my team, one I didn't have anything to destroy it with and the last was destroyed by a mine or bazooka while speeding down the street. Heard the explosion and then saw a destroyed Soviet jeep.

On the map, Jeeps have a triangle connected to a rectangle kind of shape.

I've only come across an enemy jeep once so far, and luckily I was anti-tank and managed to destroy it. Sadly it was all down to pure luck :/

Best advice for now is hope you get a map with an open field, like the new one Kharkov, and set yourself up in a position that overlooks the field where enemies usually move through (oh, and hopefully you'll be anti-tank for the Soviets to make life easier)

On 8.12.2022 at 8:55 AM, Daltero-Hitch said:

Thats kinda how I grind these spawns too. If nobody interrupts you, you can get one spawn/minute. Unfortunately there is always someone (literally like every fuckin time) who tries to drive it away and you can only spawn on a half truck with cut off engine. I tried to drive the thing into the nowhere so I can spawn there over and over again without interrupting anyone but someone will alawys drive it away sooner or later since other players can spawn there too. So I tried crashing the damn thing so no one will be able to drive it away but that doesn't work well either.

So if you're playing with a partner and one of you occupies the drivers seat of the half truck, that would be the best and fastest method imo.

Edited by Solid-Fisch

1 minute ago, solidsnake_cs said:

Can heavy MG destroy the jeeps? I think so, because they can destroy trucks. It would be easier since you can kill it from much larger distances than the bazooka.

Think that should work. I was able to destroy a tank with it yesterday so...

Edited by Solid-Fisch

1 hour ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Thats kinda how I grind these spawns too. If nobody interrupts you, you can get one spawn/minute. Unfortunately there is always someone (literally like every fuckin time) who tries to drive it away and you can only spawn on a half truck with cut off engine. I tried to drive the thing into the nowhere so I can spawn there over and over again without interrupting anyone but someone will alawys drive it away sooner or later since other players can spawn there too. So I tried crashing the damn thing so no one will be able to drive it away but that doesn't work well either.

So if you're playing with a partner and one of you occupies the drivers seat of the half truck, that would be the best and fastest method imo.

Gonna quote myself this one time.

Got the trophy now. Thanks to somebody who parked the half truck in an impossible position :D See here:

I found the truck to be parked like this on the map. After "attacking" it with the grenate it turn down so I was able to get inside, cutoff the engine and spawn from there over and over again. people tried to drive it away but it was impossible. Lucky me. One challenge less though...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Unfortunately there is always someone (literally like every fuckin time) who tries to drive it away and you can only spawn on a half truck with cut off engine. I tried to drive the thing into the nowhere so I can spawn there over and over again without interrupting anyone but someone will alawys drive it away sooner or later since other players can spawn there too. So I tried crashing the damn thing so no one will be able to drive it away but that doesn't work well either.

Oh mate, I know these feels all too well ? haha Such a pain in the ass!