New DLC

Starship_Pooper

1 hour ago, Bearded_Jay said:

From today.

The bug on Kursk appeared with update 13, and hotfix to modify rotation happened in december 14th.

Don't know how you played Kursk recently mate, no one i know did for almost a month.

On Reddit there's people saying they played on it this weekend (xbox) posts from 2 days ago??

Also, there's posts on Steam from 3rd January where it says players are experiencing crashes while playing on Kursk and Team17 asking for further details

https://steamcommunity.com/app/686810/discussions/1/3730701797623630654/

Also in the Hotfix notes from 15th December it doesn't say the Kursk map has been taken out of rotation, it says "Players may crash when loading into any variant of the map Kursk" and it's a known issue. 

Edited by Starship_Pooper
Steam

Yeah, they said they removed Kursk from the rotation on consoles, not PC.

Can't explain why you were able to play the map, all I know is no one unlocked the trophy of playing 5 times on this map since december 14th, and i read that Kursk is gone everywhere... Here for exemple

https://www.reddit.com/r/HellLetLoose/comments/10767ay/where_is_kursk/

I'll wait patiently until it comes back. 

Edited by Bearded_Jay

8 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Glad to be finally done with this DLC. Some of the trophies are certified ridiculous -- for example the jeep destructions. Good luck and lots of patience to everyone going for 100%.

congrats.  I'm working my way through it and it's pure torture.  The base game vehicle kills was the longest part of the platinum and now to have to destroy 50 jeeps is awful.  and to think the jeeps would have went toward the other one if you were just starting this.  I haven't checked the list myself but from my understanding the steam list of achievements is much lager and quite a few of those achievements are ridiculous so this may be the beginning rather than the end.   I personally will boost bulk of this once I get my assault class and support class leveled.  I had 3 classes level 7 or 8 from the base trophy list but the assault and support were not one of them.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

I personally will boost bulk of this once I get my assault class and support class leveled.

You don't need to level up assault. Unless you are going for something very specific that I don't know of.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

oh thanks.  I thought I read it had to be leveled for motovs or something.  Glad you pointed that out!

Molotov's are unlocked for the Soviet Union at something like Rifleman level 6, Assault level 9, Automatic Rifleman level 3 and Support level 6. I think there's one German class that has it but I'm not sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello trophy hunters.😄
New DLC for this game updated a while ago.
Two trophies were added to this game.
The content is such an easy trophy that players can access the practice range and pop up the trophy in 5 to 10 minutes.
All you have to do is select each role once in the Practice Range.
(EX: Select a role, relocate, and select another role)
Good luck.🫡

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Kazya-_- said:

Hello trophy hunters.😄
New DLC for this game updated a while ago.
Two trophies were added to this game.
The content is such an easy trophy that players can access the practice range and pop up the trophy in 5 to 10 minutes.
All you have to do is select each role once in the Practice Range.
(EX: Select a role, relocate, and select another role)
Good luck.🫡

These new trophies are way too HARD they need to make them easier.

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Game_Knot said:

These new trophies are way too HARD they need to make them easier.

Hey I'm talking about the updated Basic Training DLC today.
The list hasn't been updated on this A few hours ago.
Currently, the new DLC list has also been updated on the site. It wasn't there before a few hours ago.

I wrote back here for users who didn't know there was a new update for this game.
I don't know English very well.
I'm using a translator.😅

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Ninailez said:

Who cares. Those old dlc trophies are literally impossible. Fix those before adding new ones. Backwards ass morons on trophy duty over there at that studio.

They are literally giving their fanbase the finger.

Which trophies are impossible? I thought everything was obtainable.

6 hours ago, lew said:

Which trophies are impossible? I thought everything was obtainable.

I think he is just complaining about trophies such as destroy 50 jeeps or kill 10 people with a flamethrower in one life. 

Don't pay him any mind. 

Edited by Jermster_91
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Jermster_91 said:

I think he is just complaining about trophies such as destroy 50 jeeps or kill 10 people with a flamethrower in one life. 

Don't pay him any mind. 

Oh, good. I was worried I wouldn't be able to 100% anymore.

Those trophies take a while but they're completely doable. 

• Like 1

On 9/15/2023 at 11:58 AM, lew said:

Oh, good. I was worried I wouldn't be able to 100% anymore.

Those trophies take a while but they're completely doable. 

My bad if you misunderstood. Yes, trophies are attainable. But they may as well be "impossible"

50 Jeeps! I mean who came up with that trophy!!!?? Iv seen zero jeeps in all my hours of gameplay. Commanders dont spawn them because they are useless. If u wanna boost, Id imagine your buddy would have to be on the opposing team AND be lucky enough to be the commander AND have resources to spawn them. The odds are absurd.

Not to mention 10 kills in one life with the flamethrower. These trophies are pure trolling. Whoever designed these trophies despise their players. Sad thing is, these dlc trophies could have complimented the game. So many fun trophies could have been implemented instead. Like get 100 kills with any specific weapon. Play the game naturally, having fun and grind along the way.

Easy and satisfying. But no. We got the opposite.

Sorry, Im salty lol. I loved the game. But I gave up getting those dlc trophies. I wont be trolled like that. Screw those devs.