Weird West Superhero

Tutejszy93

47 minutes ago, Markemmanuel said:

Did you change the difficulty at all during your run? There's a message that says changing difficulty can void some trophies.

No. Evil difficulty whole game. From chapter 1 to 16 without replay chapter. I have trophy for killing bosses on Evil. This is my first playthru. Tomorrow I will try finish last chapter again.

6 hours ago, Markemmanuel said:

Damn that sounds like a bug then. 

Yeah make a save before the boss fight if you replay the last chapter again.

Mine popped even though I skipped the credits, but it might be worth trying it without skipping them. 

Good idea. Trophy for last boss pop after defeat. Difficulty trophy pop after skipping credits. So now I try with whole credits.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/30/2022 at 5:07 AM, MaRo-1000 said:

Do u have to finish the Game on NG+ on Evil because i did it straight on the first Playtrough and didnt get the weird west Superhero...

Sorry. I know this was a while ago. But did you do something specific for it to unlock?

Just finished the game all the way through on Evil and no trophy.

17 minutes ago, Gonzo7166 said:

Sorry. I know this was a while ago. But did you do something specific for it to unlock?

Just finished the game all the way through on Evil and no trophy.

First of all: i played the first Playtrough (highest diff.) with my Sister and on coop almost all trophys where bugged or didnt unlock...

Second: i played the whole game on easy for all the trophys like all collectables and boss trophys.( ex. the Superhero  one )

and last: I played the whole Game in one go on the hardest diff.

Hope this helps. :)

On 1/30/2024 at 9:03 AM, Gonzo7166 said:

Played through the game again on Evil a second time and for whatever reason the trophy popped at the credits this time.

Yup. Happened for me. Still sucked I had to play it again. Good thing it is short.

• 1 month later...

This really is a weird bug in the code.

Kinda feels like the evil difficulty should only be unlocked after completing the game once - but then they went ahead and activated it from the start anyway.

My friend and I picked this up for co-op play. Was quite the challenge to go through evil on our first run. After a cleanup on story for missed collectibles and the boss specific trophies our third run, on evil again, was thankfully rather quick with like only 4 hours or so.

Still, it was a real motivation drop the moment we realized that the evil trophy was missing. And then finding out about this issue and having to do another evil run.

But we had fun in the end. Especially with the third run, for how easy it was compared to our first run 😉