“Precise Cut” pain

Mokujin

Can’t seem to be able to pop it. True Achievements & Steam are the only real guides available, but their advice is to do it in endless mode - whereas the PS release and it’s trophy have it set specially for defence mode. It seems incredibly luck based given you have to hope for regular zombies being in a line and being weak enough to kill, so I’m wondering if there are any ways into causing that to happen or any other tips on this trophy? Really frustrating me, last one for platinum!

• 4 weeks later...
On 7.12.2022 at 3:31 AM, Keidah said:

Can’t seem to be able to pop it. True Achievements & Steam are the only real guides available, but their advice is to do it in endless mode - whereas the PS release and it’s trophy have it set specially for defence mode. It seems incredibly luck based given you have to hope for regular zombies being in a line and being weak enough to kill, so I’m wondering if there are any ways into causing that to happen or any other tips on this trophy? Really frustrating me, last one for platinum!

I see you are still missing it, so just so you know that even tho the description says only in defence mode. you can still do it in endless+ its pretty easy there. thats how i got mine

• Like 2

21 hours ago, IncluD said:

I see you are still missing it, so just so you know that even tho the description says only in defence mode. you can still do it in endless+ its pretty easy there. thats how i got mine

Thank you! I’ll give that a try. Been on 97% since!

UPDATE: after a lucky laser spawn in endless I did it. 3 endless matches is all it took. Platinum achieved. Thank you so much!

Edited by Keidah
Trophy earned

• 4 weeks later...