FUT Account Locked

tozzy10

Hi,

I bought and reinstalled FIFA 17 to try and get the trophies before the servers close in February.

When loading up FUT I was given a security question - it being over 6 years since setting this up I couldn't remember my answer and my account ended up locked.

It doesn't seem that I can do anything about this now as support for FIFA 17 has closed and there doesn't seem to be a way to update my security questions and access the account which sucks.

Firstly, just warning anybody else if you do have two-factor authentication set up to be careful to answer correctly unlike myself as think FUT trophies are now unobtainable for me, and also reaching out for any ideas how I may be able to delete my old club and start a new one, or gain access to my FUT club. Doesn't feel likely now though tbh.

Thanks for any help :)

On 12/7/2022 at 3:53 AM, tozzy10 said:

Hi,

I bought and reinstalled FIFA 17 to try and get the trophies before the servers close in February.

When loading up FUT I was given a security question - it being over 6 years since setting this up I couldn't remember my answer and my account ended up locked.

It doesn't seem that I can do anything about this now as support for FIFA 17 has closed and there doesn't seem to be a way to update my security questions and access the account which sucks.

Firstly, just warning anybody else if you do have two-factor authentication set up to be careful to answer correctly unlike myself as think FUT trophies are now unobtainable for me, and also reaching out for any ideas how I may be able to delete my old club and start a new one, or gain access to my FUT club. Doesn't feel likely now though tbh.

that sucks! How many tries did you have?

On 12/7/2022 at 3:53 AM, tozzy10 said:

Hi,

If you still have the PS4 you played this game on the first time, you can reset the password. To do so, you log in on another PS4, try to sign in, if you happen to get all the passwords wrong, it will prompt you to sign in on the PS4 you first played the game on to create a new password.

22 hours ago, KingmathyGoodman said:

If you still have the PS4 you played this game on the first time, you can reset the password. To do so, you log in on another PS4, try to sign in, if you happen to get all the passwords wrong, it will prompt you to sign in on the PS4 you first played the game on to create a new password.

Thanks, unfortunately I don’t have it though :(