How to raise your Ki

ippikitako

Sorry for making another topic on leveling up, but I feel like I’m missing something or not doing it right. And apart from repeatedly doing one story or survival like everyone says, I’d like to see what else you guys are doing.

I got my rank up to 20 for one character by doing the first Story bronze. Usually play with assassin.

My Ki is 35 now, and it took me hours. 

How do I efficiently raise my Ki and how do I best use/upgrade my items?

Edited by ippikitako
Grammar

Always equip equipment with the highest Ki for each slot and don't bother upgrading items or destroying them. Also switch to other character to break the boredom, except for character specific gear they all share gear so you can start a level 1 character with your current ki.

The Ki you get depends on the average of your current equipment so if your using lower numbered equipment the changes of getting higher ki are lower.

Upgrading also isn't worth it since it mainly brings the equipment to your current ki level and your spending resources that are better saved for when you reach the max ki range and need to reforge/refill equipment. Also avoid destroying equipment since the resource you get is small and reforging upgrades lower leveled equipment to your current level so a good ki 1 equipment will still be good once you reforge it later.

As for levels, the first story one I think is the best one to replay since it isn't too long or complicated compared to the others. Survival tends to take a long time and can result in failure depending on your team which leads to lower rewards when your trying to get as much gear as possible to increase your ki.

• Like 1

Got to 100 Ki now in a few days by playing survival mainly. Starting underpowered when going up a category, but thanks to equipping smart and the help from the three others I could survive 90% of the times I played.

It’s more fun than the story.

Still, gonna have to do half of the story missions now.

Thanks again!

30 minutes ago, ippikitako said:

Got to 100 Ki now in a few days by playing survival mainly. Starting underpowered when going up a category, but thanks to equipping smart and the help from the three others I could survive 90% of the times I played.

It’s more fun than the story.

Still, gonna have to do half of the story missions now.

Thanks again!

Good stuff. What also will help is to play nightmare gold missions. These are being played a lot by people who want 120ki gear and sometimes it's possible to speedrun a level. There is a very active community playing the game rigorously and the nightmare missions is what seems to be played the most. Mic up ;) 

1 hour ago, HansPatat050 said:

Good stuff. What also will help is to play nightmare gold missions. These are being played a lot by people who want 120ki gear and sometimes it's possible to speedrun a level. There is a very active community playing the game rigorously and the nightmare missions is what seems to be played the most. Mic up ;) 

Nice! I might. Didn’t expect it to be so active. People I know either love the game or hate it.

I’m usually not into multiplayer, but it looks like this one is pretty much free of 10 year old screamers. ??

• Like 1

• 10 months later...