Bingo Bonanza 2023[ENDED]

Hi there. Now that I finished the Bingo Bonanza 2022 is time to start thinking on next year.tOO6aSO.png

I did a lot of speculation last year for this event and turned out to do other games that were not planned.

I really wanted to give it another role because there are at least 6 categories that I had last year... but what can I do lol.

I guess I'll have to wait for that recommendation for the "RECOMMENDED BY A PSNP MEMBER"

Also I would also like to hear what games have Minigames, last year I barely figured out.

Also for Retro Re-Release... I probably know the answer but I guess Remakes don't count? Say Spyro, Crash or Yakuza Kiwami?

Edited by MAUSZX
  • Like 1

Mrs Bee and I are going to try this year.  Here are our cards.

Mrs Bee:

Mrs-Bee.png

Bee

Bee.png

We spent some time last night picking games that would fit, and have some pretty good ideas for many of them.  It should be an interesting year.

Edited by Sir_Bee
  • Like 3

I've been following the Bingo Bonanza 2022 thread off and on and was waiting for the 2023 one to open up so I can join! It'll be an interesting challenge to do this along side with the Platinum Difficulty Challenge that I'm also attempting, hopefully I can kill two birds with one stone with some of the games. 

Here's my card:

https://imgur.com/a/DEvNQNk

• Like 2

On 12/12/2022 at 9:40 PM, MAUSZX said:

Also for Retro Re-Release... I probably know the answer but I guess Remakes don't count? Say Spyro, Crash or Yakuza Kiwami?

I had Retro Re-Release last year and any game that didn’t originally have trophies counts, so Spyro and Crash would count, but not Yakuza Kiwami out of your examples.

Edited by Hurricane_Tanya

2nCwa3O.png

Please sign me up! This challenge is perfect for helping me navigate my backlog and finish up games I've left idling there for years. I'm unsure about what games to play for half of the tiles, but I'm sure I'll figure out something with enough time. Thanks for hosting again, Squirlruler! 

• Like 2

Hello everyone,

This is my first time to attend in a community event ?

I've a few questions anyway, so sry if they got answered in the last bingo bonanza forum ?

My card:

I5g2l0W.jpeg

"Peripheral-Based" So all PSVR games are possible to complete the requirements of the Challenge? Or did I get this wrong?

"Based on a Non-Gaming IP" sry, could someone please explain this to me ?

16 minutes ago, zmastruz said:

"Peripheral-Based" So all PSVR games are possible to complete the requirements of the Challenge? Or did I get this wrong?

I got that one last year, and I got “platform exclusive” - so I used a VR game that used the move controllers as the “peripheral-based”, and one that was just the VR for “platform exclusive”.

So, - at least in my example - the VR itself is considered a “platform” - but the move controllers (which most VR games use) were a “peripheral”.

"Based on a Non-Gaming IP" sry, could someone please explain this to me 1f605.png

Basically any game in a franchise that started as something other than a game.

So movie licensed games (The Warriors, or any Toy Story game etc), most Telltale games (Game of Thrones / The Walking Dead / The Wolf Among Us etc)  almost all superhero games (Batman / Spiderman / Guardians of the Galaxy etc. since they began as comics,) or, say, Metro or The Witcher, which began their IP life as novels etc.

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I got that one last year, and I got “platform exclusive” - so I used a VR game that used the move controllers as the “peripheral-based”, and one that was just the VR for “platform exclusive”.

So, - at least in my example - the VR itself is considered a “platform” - but the move controllers (which most VR games use) were a “peripheral”.

Basically any game in a franchise that started as something other than a game.

So movie licensed games (The Warriors, or any Toy Story game etc), most Telltale games (Game of Thrones / The Walking Dead / The Wolf Among Us etc)  almost all superhero games (Batman / Spiderman / Guardians of the Galaxy etc. since they began as comics,) or, say, Metro or The Witcher, which began their IP life as novels etc.

Ah OK now I understand, Thanks ✌️

• Like 2

I totally scuffed 2022's Bingo, so I'm more confident that I probably won't totally drop the ball again maybe! "Starts with The First Letter of PSN ID" gets harder every year - I think I've had that one on my card every years since 2019.

3abVmtW.png

Spoiler

OjQGr51.png

B1 Underplayed: 

B2 Spawned Expanded Universe: 

B3 Released Year You Joined PSNP: Pyre

B4 In-Game Weather Effects: 

B5 No Jump Button: Twelve Minutes

I1 Gives You the Feels: 

I2 Historical Fiction or Mythology: Assassin's Creed Valhalla

I3 Favorite Genre: Chicken Police

I4 Peripheral Based: 

I5: Adventure: Feudal Alloy

N1 Been Meaning To Get To: LA Noir (PS3)

N2 Cooperative Game: 

N3 Player Choice: 

N4 Developed in a Foreign Country: Cult of the Lamb

N5 Isometric View: Yaga: Root of Evil

G1 Banned/Censored: 

G2 Anthropomorphized Animals: Spiritfarer 

G3 Frightening/Horror: The Dark Anthology: Man of Medan

G4 Female Protagonist: After Party

G5 Based on Non-Gaming IP: Doctor Who: The Edge of Time

O1 Started But Didn't Finish: Life is Strange 2

O2 Meant to Play Last Year: 

O3 Award Winning: Stray