Bingo Bonanza 2023[ENDED]

So after a lot of research I think I found my games for Bingo Bonanza 2023. Feel free to discuss. ?

kYjM2Y9.jpeg

Free to Play: Astros Playroom

That Takes "Forever" to Beat: The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

That "Everyone" But You Has Played: Cyberpunk 2077

Strategy, Simulation or Management: Vacation Simulator

Peripheral-Based: I Expect You To Die 2

That You Can Beat In One Sitting: Abzu

Based on a Non-Gaming IP: Marvel's Spiderman: Miles Morales

Anthropomorphized Animals: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

One Word Title: Forspoken

Banned/Censored in a Country: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

Released the Year You Joined PSNP: Hitman 3

For Another PSNP Event: Kaleidoscope Challenge 

With Online Features: Monster Hunter Rise

Reboot or Spiritual Successor: Kao The Kangaroo

That Gives You the Feels: A Plague Tale Innocence

With Minigames in it: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

With Player Choices or Multiple Endings: Twelve Minutes

Cult Favorite: Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Crafting Mechanics: Fallout 4

Side Scrolling or Bullet Hell: Not A Hero

Originally Released in 2023: Dead Island 2

Ultra Rare Platinum: theHunter: Call of the Wild

Retro Re-release (Originally w/o Trophies): Resident Evil 4

Adventure: Horizon Forbidden West

Info:

Hitman 3: only got Autopop trophies from Hitman 1+2

AC Valhalla: not much playtime. Orlog and the the drinking game are minigames (I hope so ?) 

Not a hero: not much playtime 

Resident Evil 4: original from 2005 PS2 got no trophies, Remake will be released on March 23 2023

theHunter: Call of the Wild: not much playtime

Edited by zmastruz
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, zmastruz said:

So after a lot of research I think I found my games for Bingo Bonanza 2023. Feel free to discuss. 1f601.png

That's an awesome list!

I love Vacation Simulator as Strategy, Simulation or Management - that's inspired! ?

I've got Forspoken, Miles Morales, Forbidden West and Twelve Minutes on my list for next year to, so we might have some cross-over!

The only ones on your list that maybe are a little tenuous, I'd say, are:

18 minutes ago, zmastruz said:

Anthropomorphized Animals: Goat Simulator 3

The goats aren't actually "anthropomorphised" in that one, I don't think - they're just goats...

...anthropomorphised would be more... if they were walking on two legs, and talking, or wearing clothes...

....though I guess if there's a hat you can find or something, that probably sorts it! ? ?

Adventure: Horizon Forbidden West

I though this was "Adventure Games" - ie. point n' click, like Day of the Tentacle / Grim Fandango/ Siberia / Broken Sword etc...

...though I guess the "adventure" tag on IGDB (and PSNP) is pretty wishy-washy, so why not? :dunno:?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

The goats aren't actually "anthropomorphised" in that one, I don't think - they're just goats...

...anthropomorphised would be more... if they were walking on two legs, and talking, or wearing clothes...

....though I guess if there's a hat you can find or something, that probably sorts it! 1f914.png 1f602.png

I though this was "Adventure Games" - ie. point n' click, like Day of the Tentacle / Grim Fandango/ Siberia / Broken Sword etc...

...though I guess the "adventure" tag on IGDB (and PSNP) is pretty wishy-washy, so why not? :dunno:1f602.png

Oh gosh than I misunderstood that ?

Sry English is not my native language. ?

Goat simulator 3 is wrong. Idk I thought anthropomorphized is something like when you have sympathy for a animal in games like Stray. ?

I will change it. 

Would Rachet & Clank count? 

I Googled adventure games and the first one was Horizon Forbidden West and I was like, why not ? but if it's not OK, I will change it too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zmastruz said:

Oh gosh than I misunderstood that 1f602.png

Sry English is not my native language. 1f605.png

Goat simulator 3 is wrong. Idk I thought anthropomorphized is something like when you have sympathy for a animal in games like Stray. 1f605.png

I will change it. 

Would Rachet & Clank count? 

I Googled adventure games and the first one was Horizon Forbidden West and I was like, why not 1f602.png but if it's not OK, I will change it too. 

Oh, don’t change on account of me - I’m not an authority… 

… just some goober who likes talking about games! ?

R&C would ABSOLUTELY count as Anthropomorphic Animals though, for sure!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Oh, don’t change on account of me - I’m not an authority… 

… just some goober who likes talking about games! 1f602.png

R&C would ABSOLUTELY count as Anthropomorphic Animals though, for sure!

That's why I wrote "feel free to discuss". ?

So thx for your honest opinion?

I updated my list above. 

• Like 1

xnV6bk7.png

Here's my board! Already have some ideas flowing. Also, if I could make a suggestion:

I think it would be cool for there to be a tier for people who platinum/100% their 5 games, and then one for the people who go all out and platinum/100% the entire board. I would LOVE to go for that!

Edited by xLetsP1ayGod

17 hours ago, MD_91 said:

Screenshot-2022-12-26-11-25-28.png

11 repeat categories from my card last year (not including players choice), free to play is probably the one I wanted to avoid the most but after actually looking at the games available it shouldn't be too bad

Bunny Raiders is FTP and very easy, but if you want a game with substance, I recommend Gundam Evolution. Its not hard, just a little time consuming to get to level 50.

Well, well, well, I suppose I'm in again. I sort of stopped updating my progress half way through the 2022 event ?, but I'll try to update more regularly this time.

ruSgbsK.png

Six repeats, Minigames even on the same tile.

So, "Recommended by a PSNP member"; I'll hereby officially solicit a recommendation for this field. If you wish to help, check my embarrasingly large backlog of unplayed (F) games for the Vita, as I would like to work on that, and recommend something!

17 minutes ago, Zvetiki said:

So, "Recommended by a PSNP member"; I'll hereby officially solicit a recommendation for this field. If you wish to help, check my embarrasingly large backlog of unplayed (F) games for the Vita, as I would like to work on that, and recommend something!

I see you didn't finished Gravity Rush, so go for it. 

I'd like to join again this year! Hopefully I'll do better than the previous one ?. I wanted to generate my bingo card on January the first, so here's how it went:

6b9i.png

Gotta admit I kinda dread the "Peripheral-Based" one, but I'll do my best! Thank you so much for this event. It was a lot of fun last year, I couldn't wait start a new card this year.
Happy new year everyone !

I'm in again, got pretty busy with life to be able to fill in my bingo card last year, but that's why we start fresh. Here's my card:

TpkBRtR.png

I have a few possibilities for the Isometric box, last year I beat Bastion for that category and that was challenging to be sure. Will have to also think of a game that gives me the feels, hmm.

Edited by KunoGuy

1 minute ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

Someone please tell me what "based on a non-gaming IP" means ?

On 17/12/2022 at 8:35 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

Basically any game in a franchise that started as something other than a game.

So movie licensed games (The Warriors, or any Toy Story game etc), most Telltale games (Game of Thrones / The Walking Dead / The Wolf Among Us etc)  almost all superhero games (Batman / Spiderman / Guardians of the Galaxy etc. since they began as comics,) or, say, Metro or The Witcher, which began their IP life as novels etc.

• Like 1

I've been waiting for this to start and finished up my first game today, Kandagawa Jet Girls! I generally don't like racing games, but for some reason I've always liked wave race, so I wanted to give this game a shot. It's really easy and a bit simple, but I ended up enjoying it.

beNjL1J.png

I want to get as many done as possible before the 16th (that's when my break ends and I wont be able to really game again until the summer), so I've got some ideas for my next few games already worked out. Next up I'll be finishing up Saints Row for the "Reboot or Spiritual Successor" square, then I'll be dragging out the PS3 for either Anarchy Reigns or Deadpool for either "Released the Year You Joined PSNP" or "Based on a Non-Gaming IP" respectively. Not sure which one yet.

I'm just having issues finding something released in April (my birth month) that I haven't played yet and is on PS. If anyone has any suggestions, it would be a big help. I have a PS3, Vita, PS4, and PS5.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

I'm just having issues finding something released in April (my birth month) that I haven't played yet and is on PS. If anyone has any suggestions, it would be a big help. I have a PS3, Vita, PS4, and PS5.

How about Psychonauts? It was released on PS2 April 2005, there’s a port on PS4, but it’s the exact same game so that should count

• Like 1