Bingo Bonanza 2023[ENDED]

6 hours ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

How about Psychonauts? It was released on PS2 April 2005, there’s a port on PS4, but it’s the exact same game so that should count

That's a good suggestion, I didn't think about going farther back than when the PS3 was released to look. I've already played Psychonauts though. I'm trying to stick to games I haven't played, or at least games I've started that I haven't finished. It is a good one to have as a backup, so if this ends up being my last square and I haven't found anything else, I'll probably end up doing Psychonauts anyway. Thanks!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

I'm just having issues finding something released in April (my birth month) that I haven't played yet and is on PS. If anyone has any suggestions, it would be a big help. I have a PS3, Vita, PS4, and PS5.

I noticed you haven’t played Little Nightmares on this account - that one came out in April 2017, and is a heck of a great game!

• Like 1

On 12/12/2022 at 3:40 PM, MAUSZX said:

tOO6aSO.png

It is the day, the new year day. And I ask YOU to pick my RECOMMENDED BY A PSNP MEMBER game. YES YOU!!! STEVE or WHOEVER IS READING THIS... SHARON. lol  Sorry, you can pick any game that has been a PSPLUS essensial or that is currently an EXTRA game or. you can check my massive backlog and pick.

https://howlongtobeat.com/user/mauszx/games/backlog 

I leave it to you to decide, is it a bad game or a good one an easy one or a hard one? is up to you. Thanks.

Edited by MAUSZX

16 minutes ago, MAUSZX said:

It is the day, the new year day. And I ask YOU to pick my RECOMMENDED BY A PSNP MEMBER game. YES YOU!!! STEVE or WHOEVER IS READING THIS... SHARON. lol  Sorry, you can pick any game that has been a PSPLUS essensial or that is currently an EXTRA game or. you can check my massive backlog and pick.

I leave it to you to decide, is it a bad game or a good one an easy one or a hard one? is up to you. Thanks.

Hi! I scrolled through your PSNP backlog (guess it's the same one, I can't see the one you linked) ans I saw you started Moonlighter and Puppeteer! I really enjoyed Moonlighter, and Puppeteer was quite fun (still has too many collectibles) but it seems like they were not really your cup of tea... ? So I'll pick one more : Child of Light. Not sure if you can find it in the Mexican PSPLUS Extra catalog, but if you can download it from there and wanna try this one, I hope you'll like it!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Flitterbloom said:

Hi! I scrolled through your PSNP backlog (guess it's the same one, I can't see the one you linked) ans I saw you started Moonlighter and Puppeteer! I really enjoyed Moonlighter, and Puppeteer was quite fun (still has too many collectibles) but it seems like they were not really your cup of tea... ? So I'll pick one more : Child of Light. Not sure if you can find it in the Mexican PSPLUS Extra catalog, but if you can download it from there and wanna try this one, I hope you'll like it!

Is not that I wasn't into it, I just moved on to another game and didn't came back.... Child of Light it is, if I can't find it I'll do any of the other 2. Thanks.

• Like 1

Okay so, it took some time to figure things out as some of the categories did my smol brain in, but I think I got a nice lineup. I wanna go for a blackout bingo (the whole card) but we'll see how that goes. All games are subject to change, of course, but here's my current lineup. Hopefully, it might give you some ideas if you have one of the same prompts c:

14AM6Ve.png

Game List:

Spoiler

B1; The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series

B2; Bugsnax

B3; Among Us Hide N Seek DLC - 1/20

B4; Aery - Calm Mind - 1/5

B5; Need for Speed Heat

I1; inFAMOUS Second Son

I2; Hollow Knight Voidheart Edition

I3; Dirt 5

I4; Bully - 1/14

I5; Amnesia Collection

N1; Yakuza: Like A Dragon

N2; Outlast

N3; Catlateral Damage: Remeowstered

N4; Mass Effect

N5; SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated

G1; Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

G2; Remnant: From the Ashes

G3; Team Sonic Racing

G4; The Crew

G5; Persona 5 Strikers

O1; Agatha Christie - Hercule Poirot: The First Cases

O2; Hogwarts Legacy

O3; Middle-earth: Shadow of War

O4; GreedFall

05; The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

If you see a game that doesn't fit the theme in question, let me know and I'll try to find a replacement. Hope this update post is okay! c:

Edited by Annoyingtiger888
  • Like 2

Hello, would like to join, here's my card:

PXzHdJE.jpg

Already started with the online portion of Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars (Server Closure later this month, beware!) so that will be my first entry whenever I manage to complete all those insane perfect 5 Star runs. 8.5 Difficulty... Jesus...

Edit: Decided to ask the guys over at the Ultra Rare thread to recommend me something and the choices are either Assault Suit Leynoss or Bleed. 

Edited by BlitzkriegHottie

So I have not forgotten about being in this event, I just forgot to put in my current games.

b23a.png

I1 - No Jump Button: Queen's Quest 4: The Sacred Truce (it's a cop-out since it's a point-and-click so there is no jumping in the game)

I2 - With a # or punctuation in the title: Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn (fulfills both requirements having an apostrophe and the number 3)

I3 - One-Word Title: Teslagrad

N1 - With a female protagonist: Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily (PS5 version, follows the Artifex Mundi tradition of having their protags be women ;))

O3 - Non-violent: TOEM (Unless you count throwing water balloons at bats violent in the DLC, all you do is take photos)

Not going for Blackout as I will never be able to do O5(since I disdain peripherals) and B4(since there was no PS4 back in 2009 when I made my first account, so I'd have to stream a PS3 game from PS+); will probably settle for Triple Bingo instead.

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 3

On 1/2/2023 at 1:14 PM, MAUSZX said:

Well, looking at your backlog, I can make the recommendation: LEGO Batman 3. I got that platinum early on my profile and it's pretty cool. The races are annoying but other than that, it's a pretty decent title. I'm assuming you either liked the LEGO concept or the DCverse, and the story is really cool and original. Also, you gotta love cosplaying Daffy Duck taking you on a tour of the Lantern Planets. ^_^

On 12/7/2022 at 11:52 AM, Squirlruler said:

Card Generator

Cross your fingers. Pluck a nose hair. Spin your pencil six times. Whatever your superstitious practice is: do it and then follow this link. Click on “Generate Card.” Screenshot your bingo card and post it here. It is encouraged to stick with the first card you generate as one of the goal's of this event is to get you out of your comfort zone and help you find joy in new things (as many of last year's participants can attest). A reroll is allowed, however, if there is a box that is a complete and utter nonstarter. Good luck.

@Prometheous101 Don't forget to grab your card from the link above! :D