Bingo Bonanza 2023[ENDED]

Hello, first update but two games added this time:

1. The Wanderer: Frankenstein's Creature was initially supposed to check the B1 box... but it seems choices lead to different endings in this game. Won't be hard to check the puzzle box in my opinion so "With Player Choices or Multiple Endings" it is! It was a nice and (kinda) peaceful experience, I still need to replay through the story multiple times (I suppose) for the platinum but I reached one ending.
  2. Cat Quest II was on my to-do list since I played the first one last year, obviously "Anthropomorphized Animals". I was really hyped for this one because I'm more of a dog person (I love cats too!) but I did not enjoy this one as much as the first Cat Quest.

r5nw.png

• Like 4

v4gGIq6.png
Was on the fence on if I should do Puzzletronics for the underplayed or arcade, rhythm or puzzle catagory, but think this'll be harder to fill later so here we are with game 3! :D
Can't say i'd really recommend the game though sadly, thought a circuits game would be fun, but it doesn't really try to not feel repetitive
forgot to paste in the link last time so had to dive through my history to find ;'(   
@squirlruler could I get stuck into the participants list pretty please?

Edited by Vivamp
Removing link (Thank you Squirlruler)
  • Like 4

3J1M0HV.png

A solid start with two entries! B5 No Jump Button with Chicken Police & I2 Historical Fiction or Mythology with Assassin's Creed Valhalla! Did I have Valhalla on my 2022 card? Yes. Did I start it in April and only just finish it yesterday? Also yes. Life get's busy man, what can I say. But it's squashed now, and we're just gonna ignore the DLC for now. 

Spoiler

B1 Underplayed: 

B2 Spawned Expanded Universe: 

B3 Released Year You Joined PSNP: Pyre

B4 In-Game Weather Effects: 

B5 No Jump Button: Chicken Police

I1 Gives You the Feels: 

I2 Historical Fiction or Mythology: Assassin's Creed Valhalla

I3 Favorite Genre: 

I4 Peripheral Based: 

I5: Adventure: Feudal Alloy

N1 Been Meaning To Get To: LA Noir (PS3)

N2 Cooperative Game: 

N3 Player Choice: 

N4 Developed in a Foreign Country: Cult of the Lamb

N5 Isometric View: Yaga: Root of Evil

G1 Banned/Censored: 

G2 Anthropomorphized Animals: Spiritfarer 

G3 Frightening/Horror: The Dark Anthology: Man of Medan

G4 Female Protagonist: After Party

G5 Based on Non-Gaming IP: Doctor Who: The Edge of Time

O1 Started But Didn't Finish: Life is Strange 2

O2 Meant to Play Last Year: Twelve Minutes

O3 Award Winning: Stray

O4 Gorgeous Vistas: 

O5 Starts with First Letter of PSN ID: 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Vivamp said:

Was on the fence on if I should do Puzzletronics for the underplayed or arcade, rhythm or puzzle catagory, but think this'll be harder to fill later so here we are with game 3! :D
Can't say i'd really recommend the game though sadly, thought a circuits game would be fun, but it doesn't really try to not feel repetitive
forgot to paste in the link last time so had to dive through my history to find ;'(
@squirlruler could I get stuck into the participants list pretty please?

You might want to delete the link and just post the card. That link has edit abilities to your card, while I don't think people would be malicious, you might get unwanted checkoffs.

Added the new requests!

Time to get started on the 2023 card after getting a couple of non-eligible games out of the way. As part of an ongoing clean-up O1 is marked off with Marvel's Spider-Man - The Heist.

Bingo-2023.png

Enjoyable enough DLC, if a little short. Nowhere near as short as the rather anticlimactic third one, but that's a grumble for somewhere else. Fun way to spend a handful of hours on a rainy afternoon though. 

I really should come up with a plan for some of these trickier boxes at some point, but let's just wing it for now - that's much more fun.

• Like 3

Third game down! Bugsnax was very chill and neat

Redeemed from PS Plus: Bugsnax, redeemed from PS Plus Extra.

HVq4Wf1.jpg

Question about the Ultra Rare Platinum box. I know the challenge is about game completion, but for this specific box do I need to have completed the game this year? I got an UR plat in 2023 already, but from a game I finished the story in 2021. Does that count? (no problem if it doesn't just curious if I should check the box or not)

Spoiler

B1 - Crafting Mechanics: 
B2 - In-game Weather Effects:
B3 - Favorite Genre (?):
B4 - Oldest in your Backlog:

B5 - Ultra Rare Platinum:

I1 - With Player Operated Vehicles:
I2 - With Online Features:
I3 - Arcade, Rhythm, or Puzzle:
I4 - Frightening / Horror:

I5 - With a # or Punctiation in the Title: 

N1 - Sci-Fi or Fantasy Themes:
N2 - Starts With the First Letter of Your PSNID (P):
N3 - Player's Choice
N4 -
Released in your birth month (February): 

N5 - Redeemed from PS Plus: Bugsnax. Redeemed from PS Plus Extra.

G1 - Platform Exclusive: 
G2 - Developed in a Foreign Country (Japan): Yakuza Kiwami 2. Developed in Japan by RGG Studio.
G3 - For Another PSNP Event (PDC 2023): Donut County. Used as my 1/10 in the Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023.
G4 - That Takes "Forever" to Beat: 

G5 - Cooperative Game: 

O1 - Play as an Antihero or Bad Guy:
O2 - HYPE!: 
O3 - With Gorgeous Vistas: 
O4 - DLC Pack or Standalone DLC:

O5 - In a Series New to You: 

Edited by plimaz-
Question
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

I want to give this a shot, here goes my card, and if anyone could recommend me their favorite game to fill that spot it would be awesome, anything on the ps3 or ps4 will do

zebQrBz.jpg

Looking through your profile I'd have to recommend either Final Fantasy X or Ni No Kuni II. Both extraordinary games but if you want something smaller I'd recommend inFamous 

• Like 1

I got my first game down for the Bingo board! Tearaway Unfolded was a very cute and sweet game:

I beat it and putting it on "Crafting Mechanics", since the coolest thing in this game is that fact the you have a drawing mat, where you literally craft different items for the world or decorations. It's definitely not a conventional og typical crafting mechanic, but it sure was a fun one:

X7GgDdS.png

@plimaz- I hope it's okay I'm using your layout for the summary of my bingo board - I really like it. If not I'll use something else of course ^-^

Summary:

Spoiler

B1 - Non-Human Sidekick:
B2 - Featuring a Romance or Romance Options:
B3 - Releasing Your Inner Weeb:
B4 - Favorite Genre (?):

B5 - You Think You Will Dislike:

I1 - Sci-Fi or Fantasy Themes:
I2 - Based on a Non-Gaming IP:
I3 - With Player Operated Vehicles:
I4 - Cult Favorite:

I5 - Racing or Sports:

N1 - With Gorgeous Vistas:
N2 - That "Everyone" But You Has Played:
N3 - Player's Choice:
N4 - 
Released in Your Birth Month (April):

N5 - That You Meant to Play Last Year:

G1 - Starts With the First Letter in Your PSNID (M):
G2 - Recommended by a PSNP Member:
G3 - Strategy, Simulation, or Management:
G4 - Underplayed (Owned by < 1000 Players):

G5 - Has Snacks:

O1 - With Mystery or Detective Themes:
O2 - Has No Humans:
O3 - Developed in a Foreign Country:
O4 - Play as an Antihero or Bad Guy:

O5 - Crafting Mechanics: Tearaway Unfolded. The drawing mat.

I still need a recommendation for the "Recommended by a PSNP Member" - preferably something in my backlog - if anyone has the time and inclination ^-^

Edited by MikkelEhlers
  • Like 4

Award Winning - Decided to put RE2 Remake here. It won a few awards, including Ultimate Game of the Year from the Golden Joystick Awards and Best of Show from the Game Critics Awards. I didn't really get into Resident Evil until 5, and I never really played the older games because of the horrendous controls. I'm really glad this exists, because it gave me a chance to play it, and I totally understand why this series became as popular as it is. It was absolutely genius to make what is basically an exploration based adventure game with only a couple of small areas, but then throw in enemies to add tension and excitement. I could rant about how good it is, but I'm sure everyone knows by now it's a classic for a reason lol.

zg3QQrc.png

1 hour ago, Phantochi said:

I want to give this a shot, here goes my card, and if anyone could recommend me their favorite game to fill that spot it would be awesome, anything on the ps3 or ps4 will do

zebQrBz.jpg

If you want a reason to go and play games already on your list, I'd recommend Alice Madness Returns or Oneechanbara Z2 Chaos. I enjoyed both quite a bit and think they're worth at least playing through.

36 minutes ago, MikkelEhlers said:

I got my first game down for the Bingo board! Tearaway Unfolded was a very cute and sweet game:

I beat it and putting it on "Crafting Mechanics", since the coolest thing in this game is that fact the you have a drawing mat, where you literally craft different items for the world or decorations. It's definitely not a conventional og typical crafting mechanic, but it sure was a fun one:

X7GgDdS.png

@plimaz- I hope it's okay I'm using your layout for the summary of my bingo board - I really like it. If not I'll use something else of course ^-^

Summary:

Reveal hidden contents

B1 - Non-Human Sidekick:
B2 - Featuring a Romance or Romance Options:
B3 - Releasing Your Inner Weeb:
B4 - Favorite Genre (?):

B5 - You Think You Will Dislike:

I1 - Sci-Fi or Fantasy Themes:
I2 - Based on a Non-Gaming IP:
I3 - With Player Operated Vehicles:
I4 - Cult Favorite:

I5 - Racing or Sports:

N1 - With Gorgeous Vistas:
N2 - That "Everyone" But You Has Played:
N3 - Player's Choice:
N4 - 
Released in Your Birth Month (April):

N5 - That You Meant to Play Last Year:

G1 - Starts With the First Letter in Your PSNID (M):
G2 - Recommended by a PSNP Member:
G3 - Strategy, Simulation, or Management:
G4 - Underplayed (Owned by < 1000 Players):

G5 - Has Snacks:

O1 - With Mystery or Detective Themes:
O2 - Has No Humans:
O3 - Developed in a Foreign Country:
O4 - Play as an Antihero or Bad Guy:

O5 - Crafting Mechanics: Tearaway Unfolded. The drawing mat.

I still need a recommendation for the "Recommended by a PSNP Member" - preferably something in my backlog - if anyone has the time and inclination ^-^

I'd recommend finishing Ys: Memories of Celceta. I always advocate for the Ys series lol. Or if you want something short, Devil May Cry.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, MattbluePT said:

I would recommend Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth or Diablo III: Reaper of Souls . They'll both take some time, but they are great games.

7 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

I'd recommend finishing Ys: Memories of Celceta. I always advocate for the Ys series lol. Or if you want something short, Devil May Cry.

Thanks for the recommendations guys, I'll look into them ^-^

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ExHaseo said:

If you want a reason to go and play games already on your list, I'd recommend Alice Madness Returns or Oneechanbara Z2 Chaos. I enjoyed both quite a bit and think they're worth at least playing through.

3 hours ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Looking through your profile I'd have to recommend either Final Fantasy X or Ni No Kuni II. Both extraordinary games but if you want something smaller I'd recommend inFamous 

Awesome, thank you guys, i'll see if can throw all those games in different spots

• Like 1