Boss Guide? Cannon of Revenge.

Beatmania2dxs

i used the expertise increase bonus.  i had max troops by the time i reached the boss, and all of them were archers. he went down pretty quick and only killed a few of my people. whenever your support gauge is available use heal on yourself, and attack on your guys. the support gauge goes up quick during boss fights

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can anyone help me with the multiplayer trophies?

The trophies are ad hoc, which isn't on-line. You can try to find someone in your area for ad hoc trophies though at playstation trophies. This game isn't that popular, so it might be difficult to find people. If you can spring for it, you can always buy a second ps vita and memory card and do it that way. Also, you can buy a used PS Vita from Gamestop, get all your ad hoc trophies on all your games, and then return it at no cost.

The trophies are ad hoc, which isn't on-line. You can try to find someone in your area for ad hoc trophies though at playstation trophies. This game isn't that popular, so it might be difficult to find people. If you can spring for it, you can always buy a second ps vita and memory card and do it that way. Also, you can buy a used PS Vita from Gamestop, get all your ad hoc trophies on all your games, and then return it at no cost.

Yeah this post was Jan 11 not Jan 27. Lol

Yeah this post was Jan 11 not Jan 27. Lol

Yeah...not many people look at the most recent forum posts, so in order to get responses you have to pretty much rely on the traffic flow that comes to the game pages. So if a game is popular, you will get a response to a question quickly.

That said, those are your options for ad hoc trophies.

Yeah...not many people look at the most recent forum posts, so in order to get responses you have to pretty much rely on the traffic flow that comes to the game pages. So if a game is popular, you will get a response to a question quickly.

That said, those are your options for ad hoc trophies.

Add me bro? We can still put in work bro.

Add me bro? We can still put in work bro.

Sure, but you need two ps vitas to get the multiplayer trophies. 

Just got S-rank on all missions and difficulties. If anyone needs a boss strategy, let me know.

Also, the game is laggy as fuck. But there's a quick fix. Close out of the game and restart.

Sure, but you need two ps vitas to get the multiplayer trophies. 

Just got S-rank on all missions and difficulties. If anyone needs a boss strategy, let me know.

Also, the game is laggy as fuck. But there's a quick fix. Close out of the game and restart.

Can you help me out with that strategy for the bosses? 

can you add me and send me them i just need the last 2 really.

For expiration/inspiration:

Best way to do this is to equip the +50% catapult damage. If you don't have it, you should continue unlocking skills until you do.

Before you get to the boss (as you start approaching the gate), quickly set up catapults for the left boss. Do it as close as possible to his feet. If you are too far away (toward the middle of the crater) some of the catapults will fail. Use attack power. Save a few of those guys as archers and deploy them behind you to take care of archers around you.

The first boss will die within 10 seconds or so. Immediately deploy catapults from the left side of the map to the right side. Try to match the colors to get the boss' weakness. If you let your catapults return to you at the middle of the map, they will die quickly because of the boss' strong rock throws. Always keep deploying catapults to the right boss. Try to use attack power support on those catapults if you can, but you have to save a few heal supports for yourself because your health depletes quickly.

For the last boss:

All you really need to do is just have max units for all colors. Then use the +50% punch skill. Throw your enemies at the boss and he will go down fairly quickly. The last level is extremely laggy. To fix this, close out of the game and load it back up. Most of the lag will be gone. If it gets laggy again, just close out and reload again.

• Like 1