Remnant from the Ashes 2!

MatThaRiPP3R84

Loved the first one, playing it with random people over the internet was one of the funniest times I had playing videogames. Sadly it won't be released on PS4, so I'll have to wait until the PS5 is sold without abusive packs. But someday in a few years, I'm going to lose myself over this game for months 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Kefka1986 said:

Loved the first one, playing it with random people over the internet was one of the funniest times I had playing videogames. Sadly it won't be released on PS4, so I'll have to wait until the PS5 is sold without abusive packs. But someday in a few years, I'm going to lose myself over this game for months 

i hear you. WTF is happening with ps5, it is not available 2 years after launch. it is not funny any more, i realy wonder what the problem is

Fantastic news. I’m really excited to see there is a sequel coming! I was attracted to the first game because of it’s obvious inspiration from the Soulslike genre, but I wasn’t quite expecting it to be as good as it was. Despite the obvious Soulslike influences, Remnant really stood on it’s own two feet and had its own identity and offered a really unique experience built around co-op gameplay. I remember it fondly as being one of the best co-op experiences I’ve had to date.

The trailer you linked looks awesome. It looks pretty clear from the footage that they’ve bumped up the budget a bit for the sequel. The graphics, gameplay, and enemy designs look amazing so far. Can’t wait to see more.

48 minutes ago, Creasy007 said:

This looks great. I didn't play the first one yet - I'm more of a solo-preferred player and a lot of the trophies seem impossible or daunting to me - but I'd love to check it out eventually, it looks like so much fun.

Give it a shot man. I’m the same as you, I prefer single player games, but I played Remnant start-to-finish in co-op with a good friend of mine when it dropped on PS+ and we had a blast together. Occasionally we bumped into other players online and it was fun, but for the most part we just stuck to ourselves in private and were able to earn all the trophies together with ease. The base game trophies aren’t bad at all. With a sequel in the works it is the perfect time to check out the original game! ?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...