Any glitches for the DLC trophies?

Cutttah

3 hours ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

Me and my group from the main game are planning on trying out these trophies tonight to see what works. I’m just hoping they can be boosted as easily as the main game was, especially if the free play glitch still works.

I dont think you can actually do hide and seek in free play mode so these will probably need to be boosted in a group

8 hours ago, shantanu-zenmst said:

How much time it will take to obtain these trophies?

How to get I can be your angle trophy?

Did it in 6 hours while boosting in a lobby with 6-7 people but everyone needed the trophies and we were having connection issues here and there.

Also, for the "I can be your angle" trophy u want to start a classic lobby (not the new game mode hide and seek) and make sure that u put in some guardian angels with 100% chance. You'll need to die > become a guardian angle > Press R2 on someone to protect them for a limited time and have the killer try and kill them straight after. The shield won't last long, so you'lll need to coördinate with the killer.

Me and a couple of friends tried boosting in a private lobby on PS4/5 and with our mobile phones and not only did the trophies pop, but it seems the seeker kills trophies are glitched in a good way: they popped at around 60-70/160-170 kills rather than 100/200.

It's also a semi-autopop to PS5: simply kill one player or win one game as a hider on the PS5 version after unlocking the trophies on the PS4 version, and it'll unlock on PS5. Did for me anyways!

Get on them quickly before they get patched ;)

Seeker Kills Loop Settings 3x speed (change seeker each time to the person who wants it dont forgot about this) no free play glitch does not work its a whole different game mode you can however get the shapeshift one which is a classic mode trophy 

• Some Math if you kill 14 players it would take 15 matches in total to get 200 kills if you are fast a match takes on average about a minute so it would be 15 minutes to get 200 kills
    In this clip I had 7 which would be 30 mins 

• Like 1

On 12/12/2022 at 11:00 PM, Lil-Gocee said:

Did it in 6 hours while boosting in a lobby with 6-7 people but everyone needed the trophies and we were having connection issues here and there.

Also, for the "I can be your angle" trophy u want to start a classic lobby (not the new game mode hide and seek) and make sure that u put in some guardian angels with 100% chance. You'll need to die > become a guardian angle > Press R2 on someone to protect them for a limited time and have the killer try and kill them straight after. The shield won't last long, so you'lll need to coördinate with the killer.

Thank You Mate I got all the trophies by this method.