tier 1 disconnections

melodicmizery

Hello, I completed all tier 1 runs last week. I had not a single disconnection. Are you experiencing any other interruptions at all? 

Edit:

Found this inside the game's manual:

https://ibb.co/tLkDwQS

meant to be a picture but Im unable to upload it for some reason.

Edited by Sauron-The-Great
picture
  • Like 1

On 12/10/2022 at 4:18 AM, melodicmizery said:

anyone having problems with this, i get 10-15 minutes into a game and get disconnected and lose all progress. quite frusterating

I'm about halfway done with tier 1 mode and i have experienced just one disconnection on the second mission 10 after starting

The problem doesn't seem to be frequent but definitely annoying.

15 hours ago, Sauron-The-Great said:

Hello, I completed all tier 1 runs last week. I had not a single disconnection. Are you experiencing any other interruptions at all? 

Edit:

Found this inside the game's manual:

https://ibb.co/tLkDwQS

meant to be a picture but Im unable to upload it for some reason.

i did some research and it seems to be a problem since launch. you either get a lucky day or you dont. after my other post i hardwired my connection and luckily had no more issues and finished them all as soon as i could.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2022 at 2:21 PM, melodicmizery said:

i did some research and it seems to be a problem since launch. you either get a lucky day or you dont. after my other post i hardwired my connection and luckily had no more issues and finished them all as soon as i could.

i know this is random but i like to ask if tier 1 mode is the single player or mp as i need to do tier 1 mode at some point and wondering if this is tier 1 on single player

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

i know this is random but i like to ask if tier 1 mode is the single player or mp as i need to do tier 1 mode at some point and wondering if this is tier 1 on single player

Tier 1 is single player. You must complete each mission on hardest difficulty in the par time and you can't die. Fortunately its mission by mission not the whole thing at once. Mission 4 is tight for time and so is 7. The rest are a doozy. Its an online trophy so do it before server closure. 

Edited by ResiGamer_28
Mistake

On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2023 at 9:03 PM, ResiGamer_28 said:

Tier 1 is single player. You must complete each mission on hardest difficulty in the par time and you can't die. Fortunately its mission by mission not the whole thing at once. Mission 4 is tight for time and so is 7. The rest are a doozy. Its an online trophy so do it before server closure. 

ah damn

On 1/2/2023 at 8:31 PM, Lonemankane said:

ah damn

def do it before server closure like other guy said, reason being is it loads where your friends list died and shows a marking. its actually very stupid because alot of friends died in the cover spot that you need to be and when you try to reload your gun it tries to send them a ps3 message lol. but the online needs to load these stupid points. 

59 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

def do it before server closure like other guy said, reason being is it loads where your friends list died and shows a marking. its actually very stupid because alot of friends died in the cover spot that you need to be and when you try to reload your gun it tries to send them a ps3 message lol. but the online needs to load these stupid points. 

lol this is a dum mode if you ask me I will have to do this at some point very soon, is there a date of it being shut down?

Edited by Lonemankane