Lorestones Bug. Please Help ! :(

Okay long story short. I have reached the dlc that takes you to Gallows End. Played the whole dlc. Collected a lot of resources meanwhile. Then I went to upgrade the keep. After the initial mission tho I believe I have stumbled into a bug because I do have enough materials to complete the quest, but the dwarf doesn't want them and keeps telling me to find more. I played thru the rest of the game thinking I would have just reloaded my save before the DLC after all the other trophies to just replay that and finish. My problem is that one of the Lorestones is not accessible if not upgrading the tunnels apparently, witch is exactly where the game got bugged.

I have completed all of the main game lorestones and the trophy didn't pop so I'm assuming I'll need that one to get the Loremaster trophy. ?

But my saved game is just before the DLC, so literally eons ago. Does anyone know if there is a way to de-bug that quest? Or, alternatively, are there any other lorestones in the other DLC's that wound count instead of that one?

Thank you for your help guys. ? 

It is possible to find materials for the dwarf from sources he doesn’t tell you to find them from. The materials required for him are from the specific spots he’s asked after. From my recent playthrough I found that all Lorestones were accessible after the DLC and the only missable trophy was the romance one. Have you double checked to make sure you’ve got the materials from the location he’s asked for? :)

And save more in future ? the game is very buggy at times. 

6 minutes ago, Komalatea said:

It is possible to find materials for the dwarf from sources he doesn’t tell you to find them from. The materials required for him are from the specific spots he’s asked after. From my recent playthrough I found that all Lorestones were accessible after the DLC and the only missable trophy was the romance one. Have you double checked to make sure you’ve got the materials from the location he’s asked for? :)

And save more in future 1f602.png the game is very buggy at times. 

I had plenty of the materials. They are all checked like 3/3 - 2/2 and so on, like, I have enough of each. I read about the only missable trophy was the romance and I focused on that one and got it straight away. The problem is that Lorestone in the dead middle of Gallow Ends.  Is on that path that is blocked by rubbles on both sides, and apparently you can reach that via tunnels this damn dwarf has to make. ?