Crystal Dynamics has no plans to add new content

a3069namebke

16 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

Isn't the Plat already unobtainable because of the gear trophy (Investing in the Future)? Or was that fixed? 1f914.png I still have this on my backlog and don't mind an endless grind type of game, but when I heard that trophy broke I never bothered to start it.

i was able to get the investing the future about 4 months ago. they should have events where you won't need to participate in 4 player raids to get that level of gear. just have to get a 150 and merge with a 151 and it'll pop the trophy.

to tell the truth, it was previously broken up till july 2022. out of caution maybe i'll go back into the game  within a few month's i still need to grind out levels and several other things.

Edited by Lordguwa

I don't get the appeal myself but I do hope it stays open for the sake of everyone still wanting to play it, I don't know how much it'd cost to keep the servers up perpetually, or at least into the future, but with the way SE dealt with Babylon's Fall I'd say it isn't too crazy to be concerned they'd pull something similar here.

This game is using p2p connection no dedicated servers so no trophies won't be unobtainable even if it required online. Only thing that is like a game as a service model is the costume store. The rest literally is on your game save file. Its not like Destiny where your progression is saved on their end, if you lose your save your character progression is all gone except the costumes you bought. Basically in short no there cannot be server closure because there are no servers at all lol. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10.12.2022 at 6:22 PM, Lordguwa said:

i was able to get the investing the future about 4 months ago. they should have events where you won't need to participate in 4 player raids to get that level of gear. just have to get a 150 and merge with a 151 and it'll pop the trophy.

to tell the truth, it was previously broken up till july 2022. out of caution maybe i'll go back into the game  within a few month's i still need to grind out levels and several other things.

Can you tell me how many hours does the 25 factions level take? Is it even an online trophy?