GUIDE?

3 hours ago, SalvadorGamer_21 said:

Finally I made a guide for the game if someone here wants to contribute something I gladly want to put it in the guide, but a question How long does it take to be published?

It depends on how busy the Guide Team are at the time, because it can take anywhere from a few hours to several days or even a few weeks if they're badly backlogged.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

@SalvadorGamer_21 Any updates on when the guide will be published? Did you poke the guide team and ask for any updates?
Maybe Guide Team staff can shed some light? @Charizarzar, @Roronora_Zoro666

Looks like it was reviewed back when this post was made but hasn't been resubmitted yet. Sometimes guides can take a while to finish though. :) Or maybe someone interested in the game could help out Salvador if they're up for having a collaborator?

• Like 1

I apologize for the absence and for not responding, I have been absent for various reasons, mostly to play Zelda Breath of Wild, but I inform that the guide I have paused many times or because I do not like how it looks or because I could not meet the basics with the moderators, I will immediately do my best to catch up and I will put Roronora_Zoro666 to help me complement what is missing,  I clarify that my English is basic because I am Mexican.

• Like 2