DLC 3 Act 6 difficulty trophies ( NO HOPE) not poping-glitch?

yoszek

So i have just finished act 6 on no hope with bots offline. The trophies and in game rewards for finishing on this difficulty did not unlock. I thought that was wierd so i finished it again (with download my save from cloud) and it did not unlock.

I restarted console,game,went online,checked everything and nothing seems to trigger it. I have i save in cloud right befour final mission so i am able to try again (really do not want to repeat whole act again....)

Recruit difficulty popped fine with bots on offline. Previous 2 dlcs popped fine no problem on offline with bots.

Anyone else cant unlock those trophies? Offline with bots? Or had similar problem?

I'm worried that even in game accomplishments it did not register that i did it.

i got some bugs while played with bot's , they dont move in some missions they are freezed stop attacking , and stop moving. i got the recruit trophy unlocked while try with online people vétéran trophy unlocked too , but for the nightmare difficulty i got only the 3 first missions win and not the last's. 

i hope you can have your trophy later. but the no hope is really too hard.

1 hour ago, zemiguelreis said:

Anyone knows how to fix this? 47 people already popped the No Hope trophy

I have a theory that you cannot be downed when mission ends. On mission 4 where tram takes me up the mountain one more sniper spawns. I forgot about it and he downed me. Befour npc picked me up,mission ended and i was at last mission. I think becouse of that that 4th mission did not count.

Unfortunately since release of the game they havent added any option in the game to check wich mission was completed on any difficulty in the game. So the only way is to start again and be sure every mission will be finished without being downed in the end.

I'm going to update this topic once ill do No Hope full run again. If I'm correct,i should get the trophy at mission 4.

Edited by yoszek

15 minutes ago, cxhxoxpxpxexr said:

I think that not..I was alive at the end of each level 1f60f.png

I think that we have to play in online mode..it is strange but a few my friend have it and they played it together..

Well i did 2 dlcs befour on offline with bots,and it counted fine. Also i got trophy for recruit with bots fine in this dlc.

There is no mention anywhere that you cant do it offline with bots in patch notes and i do not think so that for last dlc they suddenly changed that and never mentioned it.

If you were alive at the end in each mission i dunno then....i wonder if all the ppl that got the trophy got it while playing online.

Edited by yoszek

33 minutes ago, zemiguelreis said:

Just a suggestion. Do you think that the trophy only counts when you finish a map without using an hive? I used hives when I finished Act 5 a month ago and it popped but maybe they changed it. 

I too used a hive in the previous dlc and it popped fine. This time i did not use hive and it did not.

I also received few msgs from support and they confirmed that it can be done offline no problem.

When i finish full run second time and it won't pop then i will be worried wth is going on with it.

After another over 10 hours (dreadful rng on mission 4 was fucking up my runs badly) i finished it again and...no trophy or completion in game. I'm just resigned....

It seems that no one has such problems. B4B support told me everything works fine. Ppl unlock this trophy and in game fine. No one complains. And yet i did it twice and it just wont pop.

I dunno what now,maybe full profile removal from console and re-adding it and reistaling game will help.

I had only once such thing happend to me in the game Bears cant drift where one trophy just would not unlock on my profile at all. I had to do it on fresh offline user on ps4 and merge it then with my online profile.

But it was one trophy. Here there are 3.

Maybe i should do veteran first to check if this will unlock.

EDIT; I deleted all saved data and started again. The trophies popped right and the end of 4th mission,where i mentioned that i finished it incapacitated.

Maybe it bugged out or maybe you really need to be alive at the end of the mission.

Anyway if anyone else will have that problem just make sure you are alive at the end of each mission.

Edited by yoszek

I just did a solo offline run in nightmare through the act 1, from start to finish, mo trophy or in game achievement popped. No idea what to do.

I used hives, and tala as character in case it does change something. Obviously never died when mission ended.

In the campaign screen it says run completed all mission greyed.

Edited by Shorah-

On 17.12.2022 at 10:44 PM, VigilantCrow said:

No luck on my end either. Finished all levels without hive on solo. Wasn't downed once the entire run.

Didn't pop any difficulty trophy, not just the No Hope.

Will throw a few hours into quick play, maybe there's an accidental flag requiring that this be done online. *shrug*

I can confirm that online is not necessary.

I completed the whole act offline with bots thanks to @schwarzparker1 ´s pieces of advice. You might however go for it and complete the first one or two levels, maybe this will trigger the trophies to pop :/ ... this sucks honestly pretty badly, considering the difficulty and randomness.

6 hours ago, Jasko_SOA said:

I can confirm that online is not necessary.

I completed the whole act offline with bots thanks to @schwarzparker1 ´s pieces of advice. You might however go for it and complete the first one or two levels, maybe this will trigger the trophies to pop :/ ... this sucks honestly pretty badly, considering the difficulty and randomness.

Appreciate that, I'll give solo another playthrough and see what happens. Can't even get through chapter one on quickplay, with how Randoms refuse to survive at any cost lol.

I did submit a ticket through the WB support forum. If I get any feedback from them, I'll post it.

Edited by VigilantCrow
  • Like 1

i have doing some times a lot of try in online , have loose very fight's but i got lucky i have win the 6.1 6.4 6.5 no hope , strange i joined one party with 183 card's to use i have up my life to 508 and my gold to 3500 , i got found a very good player melee have help us to win it. 

now just need the 6.2 and 6.3 it's very rare you can win in public but sometimes you is lucky and can found party can win. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MANU1950 said:

Now is possible to enter in a quick match? In no hope

Yeah they made quickplay available after getting chewed out by the community. You should be able to drop into an active game now.

Probably best going with a melee or pyro build to have any chance with Randoms lol.

• Like 1

i got the trophy act 6 no hope with random's , yes you can join one match is at mission 4 or 5 without finish the 1 2 3 before , in any order you want , i am dead at mission 4 5 , i have doing a lot of tries with a melee deck and failed it , so i have think the best is for me ( i have win nightmare with doc healing ) i have create my own deck , without watch youtube because they give some crazy healing things but some card's are really useless , the card's i have use i have choose to increase the power of healing and over healing , the card +20 life when horde is called , and i have put the card's resist trauma +20% 15% +30 with the weakness fire , because i have doing some tries without resist trauma and lost over 100 life points with some hit's and lost over 40 with the resist trauma , the important is to stay alive with healing job , take defibrillators and medi kit's , and yes i have unlocked the trophy with doing later the mission 2 3 and dead before on mission 4 5 so you can win the trophy if you is dead on the level. 

Alright so I did Act 6 again on No Hope solo with bots and the trophy popped after mission 6.4. For some reason that one didn't count last time, I'm not 100% sure why but I'm wondering if maybe I died and revived myself with a bot last time and therefore it didn't count as completing it? Anyway, it's done now. I used Heng and here is my build:

1. Hyper-Focused
  2. Medical Expert
  3. Run Like Hell
  4. Combat Knife
  5. Knowledge is Power
  6. Medical Professional
  7. Patient Hunter
  8. Wasteland Chef
  9. Confident Killer
  10. Two is One and One is None
  11. Admin Reload
  12. Copper Scavenger
  13. Food Scavenger
  14. Grenade Pouch
  15. Money Grubbers

I used the Dusty's Customs: LMG burn card on the first level to get a blue LMG which I used through the entire run and I picked up a second one on the way. I also restarted a couple times until I got the extra offensive slot so I could carry 3 smoke grenades to deal with the first level. You get a ton of healing with this build by using melee on food items and if you get the Ravenous corruption card, usually difficult to deal with, it actually works in your favour and you get more healing. For your attachments you really want swap speed and stumble. Some strategies for different levels listed below.

1. Take 3 smoke grenades and use 1 at the lighthouse first, then at the second bomb, then 1 at the gate, and then sprint to the boat. Don't use the 3rd one too early before the gate has started opening.
  2. I took pipe bombs to deal with the roof section. I also found the breaker would not spawn for me if a horde is triggered as you ride the lift up from the carpark. Try that and see if it works for you too.
  3. This one isn't too bad and I had a hive here every single time on No Hope so take it if you get it. I believe it's 2 breakers at the end so hopefully you get a hive.
  4. This level can be a pain. You can stunlock the hag or breaker with flashes though and you can lure the ogre back to the saferoom if need be. Be careful of the trip wires. They are everywhere on this level. Hide in the toolkit room if you can at the dam. Once you can cross do it slow and steady until you reach the other side and then sprint to the end avoiding the bear traps.
  5. Pretty straightforward and not too much to worry about. Use the LAW where you can and you should be ok.

Any questions just ask, I'll try and help where I can. Good luck, everyone!

i have forget to said some things , if you is same as me , dont know how to melee , because for use melee you need to know sleepers / traps / bird's it's really hard to tank melee on this difficulty.

Just create a deck healing , because 

1- you over power increase healing it's increase the chances you can win. 

2- use a lot of card's for resist trauma because you can take a lot of damage hit and your life maximum dont lower crazy fast.

3- use the card's for fire and dont damage your friends , because you can support stay close behind friends and support raining fire without worry to hit a friend it's can help you to kill the big's monsters can kill your friends.

The quicksearch match is good for found random matches but they are very rarely on the mission you want , use it sometimes but you can same as me create your own save and progress it , switch the two searches , it's take a time for found people when you launch your save but it's never exced 5 minutes to wait for me.

I have wiped a lot of times  , some have called me noob noob noob , dont care of it , the looses and the people talk on you , it's just very hard.

But the best way for doing it is to stay behind if you dont know how to melee and fire hit on the dangerous monster's can wipe fast the team if  the big come close to you just flee run away behind it's can save your life too.

use a paper for write the missions you have win with a circle or one X and you should be fine. 

There is always a chance you can join one random matches at the end of one level but it's very very rare^^.

14 hours ago, PeachyJacobs said:

I'm not 100% sure why

At this point i think its just a random bug.

In my case, in act 1 the bar mission bugged (no hive, no death...) and in act 2 it was the pipe cleaner 2-3 (again no hive, no death and first mission of my playthrough). I had the bug with Tala so i tried Holly in act 2 and still got the bug. Act 3 and 4 popped normally even if i used hives and a few bots down in T5.

Question: all i have to do now is Act 5 and 6.

Can you confirm if i unlock all difficulties if i go no hope ?

Would you suggest melee or range build ?

Edited by Shorah-