DLC 3 Act 6 difficulty trophies ( NO HOPE) not poping-glitch?

yoszek

23 hours ago, Shorah- said:

At this point i think its just a random bug.

In my case, in act 1 the bar mission bugged (no hive, no death...) and in act 2 it was the pipe cleaner 2-3 (again no hive, no death and first mission of my playthrough). I had the bug with Tala so i tried Holly in act 2 and still got the bug. Act 3 and 4 popped normally even if i used hives and a few bots down in T5.

Question: all i have to do now is Act 5 and 6.

Can you confirm if i unlock all difficulties if i go no hope ?

Would you suggest melee or range build ?

You will unlock all difficulty trophies if you beat it on No Hope. Personally I prefer a range build for No Hope. I don't mind melee for Nightmare and below though. Dual LMG with Admin Reload is a lot of fun and deals a lot of damage to mutations. A Tala bow deck is also really good plus you get her tallboy whistle and a warped chest each level.

14 hours ago, MANU1950 said:

Some advice to defeat the harbinger I am in 6.5 with bots but I use a melee deck is not useful with the boss 

Use the LAW. You should find plenty of them laying around even on No Hope. You should be able to bting the boss down with that.

• Like 1

the trophy popped correctly for me, playing in solo all 5maps

I love to play melee I finished act 5 in no nope like that but this one is too hard in melee for me

For the map 5 use the law is easy to damage with that, map2 is the most harded in my opinion

I used tala with this deck : - Copper Scavenger - Money Grubbers - Lucky Pennies - Hazard Pay - Bounty Hunter - Support Scavenger - Medical Professional - Down In Front - Improvised Explosives - Knowledge is power - Grenade Pouch - Bomb Squad - Run Like Hell - Fire In The Hole - Double Grenade Pouch.

Don't hesitate to spam tallboy whistle!!

GL everyone.

Edited by unCorey
  • Like 1

On 12/19/2022 at 8:25 AM, VigilantCrow said:

Appreciate that, I'll give solo another playthrough and see what happens. Can't even get through chapter one on quickplay, with how Randoms refuse to survive at any cost lol.

I did submit a ticket through the WB support forum. If I get any feedback from them, I'll post it.

3 more runs completed (recruit, vet and no hope) on solo. Good news, I have pretty much all the miscellaneous trophies, bad news no difficulty trophy will pop. 

No success with the support ticket, apparently they're looked at based on votes. Shockingly to nobody, Steam gets all the attention. ?

On 15. 12. 2022 at 7:26 PM, yoszek said:

After another over 10 hours (dreadful rng on mission 4 was fucking up my runs badly) i finished it again and...no trophy or completion in game. I'm just resigned....

It seems that no one has such problems. B4B support told me everything works fine. Ppl unlock this trophy and in game fine. No one complains. And yet i did it twice and it just wont pop.

I dunno what now,maybe full profile removal from console and re-adding it and reistaling game will help.

I had only once such thing happend to me in the game Bears cant drift where one trophy just would not unlock on my profile at all. I had to do it on fresh offline user on ps4 and merge it then with my online profile.

But it was one trophy. Here there are 3.

Maybe i should do veteran first to check if this will unlock.

EDIT; I deleted all saved data and started again. The trophies popped right and the end of 4th mission,where i mentioned that i finished it incapacitated.

Maybe it bugged out or maybe you really need to be alive at the end of the mission.

Anyway if anyone else will have that problem just make sure you are alive at the end of each mission.

I have the same problem with act 1. Died in mission 1-9 and the mission ended. I also finished one mission as bot. Finished the act and no trophy... so you deleted the save, started to grind the cards again and no hope run? I just cant believe I have to delete the save thanks to this nonsense. I dont even know if should I go for act 2 now or just delete the save and start again

10 hours ago, Knispel_1940 said:

I have the same problem with act 1. Died in mission 1-9 and the mission ended. I also finished one mission as bot. Finished the act and no trophy... so you deleted the save, started to grind the cards again and no hope run? I just cant believe I have to delete the save thanks to this nonsense. I dont even know if should I go for act 2 now or just delete the save and start again

You do not have to grind cards again. Everything is server based aside from offline saved games. I deleted all data and saves becouse i thought maybe it bugged out and is the cause of problems. You wont lose anything after deletion.

At this point i would just make sure to not be downed when mission ends. This seems to be the root of trophy problem.

Edited by yoszek
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, yoszek said:

You do not have to grind cards again. Everything is server based aside from offline saved games. I deleted all data and saves becouse i thought maybe it bugged out and is the cause of problems. You wont lose anything after deletion.

At this point i would just make sure to not be downed when mission ends. This seems to be the root of trophy problem.

Just got the trophy for Veteran. Had to replay the mission where I finished as bot... so completing the mission as bot wont count for trophy progres lel

Didn’t get the trophy either, and I wasn’t dead during any of the level transitions either. Not going to try again until there’s at least some acknowledgment from the devs, complete waste of time.

EDIT: To add:

- I was Tala

- I was not a bot when finishing any of the levels

- I used hives twice 

Edited by HarryNinetyFour

1 hour ago, HarryNinetyFour said:

Didn’t get the trophy either, and I wasn’t dead during any of the level transitions either. Not going to try again until there’s at least some acknowledgment from the devs, complete waste of time.

- I was Tala

- I used hives twice 

I have the same problem with every single act... Nightmare trophy just pops randomly. I played act 2 offline and didnt get trophy. Started again online nightmare act 2... got trophy for Veteran after finishing the 1st mission but nightmare trophy didnt pop??? 

Finished the act 3 like hour ago on nightmare and guess what? No trophy... I dont even go for no hope I dont want to play it 1000 times thanks to the glitched trophy tracker

Edited by Knispel_1940

7 hours ago, HarryNinetyFour said:

- I was Tala

- I used hives twice 

Sorry to hear that. I did almost exactly the same as you (although I also did an Inner Lair) and had both Nightmare & No Hope unlock.

I had a Hive which was 300 Below on 6-2 which I used to get more copper, that had an Inner Lair which I did, I had another Hive on 6-3 which was The Cut so I left straight away in the first exit as I didn't need anymore gear or copper.

I died several times on 6-4 and used some Hell Can Wait Cards, finished it & then did 6-5 first try and got the trophies as soon as the level ended. 

Edited by ObsceneSociopath

12 hours ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Sorry to hear that. I did almost exactly the same as you (although I also did an Inner Lair) and had both Nightmare & No Hope unlock.

I had a Hive which was 300 Below on 6-2 which I used to get more copper, that had an Inner Lair which I did, I had another Hive on 6-3 which was The Cut so I left straight away in the first exit as I didn't need anymore gear or copper.

I died several times on 6-4 and used some Hell Can Wait Cards, finished it & then did 6-5 first try and got the trophies as soon as the level ended. 

I did an inner lair too, The Nursery. 

I found all the other levels easy but the very first one I cannot do the end consistently at all. Got lucky before with a hive being there.

On 01/01/2023 at 0:04 AM, HarryNinetyFour said:

I did an inner lair too, The Nursery. 

I found all the other levels easy but the very first one I cannot do the end consistently at all. Got lucky before with a hive being there.

Add the Double Grenade Pouch card to your deck and buy 3 smoke grenades at the start. Use 1 just before planting each bomb and then 1 when the gate is almost completely open and then run for the boat.

As long as you have at least some move/sprint speed in your deck you should make it with ease. The Run Like Hell card will do the trick.

On 30/12/2022 at 0:05 PM, HarryNinetyFour said:

- I was Tala

- I used hives twice 

Im interested to know how you build with Tala. 

I tried some supposedly OP build on youtube based on bow, its good but... not melee holly good.

And if i dont find the healing attachement early i think its even worse than most dps builds.

5 hours ago, Shorah- said:

I tried some supposedly OP build on youtube based on bow, its good but... not melee holly good.

And if i dont find the healing attachement early i think its even worse than most dps builds.

I liked using the bow just because I could spam it without having to worry about ammo. Basically using cards that give it the absolute maximum shooting speed (hip fire, as using cards that disable aiming). Then used the AA12 along side it on mutations. Can’t check which cards exactly as I’ve deleted game for the time being to save space until this bug is resolved. 

Tala has the tall boy whistle which is such a good item, low cooldown and it is a good distraction. Without this item I’d have died way more. 

If you can find Grim Reaper for the bow then that is supposed to just break the game as it adds a 10% chance to instant kill things each time they are hit, but I haven’t been lucky enough to see this attachment once. 

12 hours ago, Shorah- said:

https://imgur.com/a/EC1CJGs

This is the deck I used with Tala, I think I got it from Youtube as well so it might be the same one you used. I've tried so many different decks I don't really remember where I got it from.

I would suggest swapping the double grenade pouch for food scavenger or maybe a copper card, I only added it to have 3 smoke grenades for the first level that I didn't bother with.

Anyway, I would say that the deck is built around finding the grim reaper attachment, without it you're basically just a weak melee player but with range.

The way I got through No hope was grinding the first level until I got a hive. In the hive I went through and opened all the warped chests I could find. If I didn't get the grim reaper I just restarted the hive.

I did that maybe 10 times without luck but I did find a spawn for the inner lair so I went there. The good thing with the inner lair is that you get 3 warped chests at the start (if you use Tala, which you should), without any enemies to worry about, so you can easily farm the chests until you get the grim reaper. Once you have it you do have to open 3-4 "doors" with the C4 and deal with a few bosses but since you now have the grim reaper it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

I would lie if I said that I finished the rest of the levels without issues because you don't heal anything with this deck so I still had to restart a bunch of times on the remaining levels but it's very doable even if you're just an average player like me. The healing attachment is also good to have and not as rare as grim reaper so you'll probably find one on one of the levels.

Also try and find the tallboy whistle like Harry said, it's a good way to distract the enemies for a bit during hordes for example.

4 hours ago, chilly_schrimp said:

https://imgur.com/a/EC1CJGs

This is the deck I used with Tala, I think I got it from Youtube as well so it might be the same one you used. I've tried so many different decks I don't really remember where I got it from.

I would suggest swapping the double grenade pouch for food scavenger or maybe a copper card, I only added it to have 3 smoke grenades for the first level that I didn't bother with.

Anyway, I would say that the deck is built around finding the grim reaper attachment, without it you're basically just a weak melee player but with range.

The way I got through No hope was grinding the first level until I got a hive. In the hive I went through and opened all the warped chests I could find. If I didn't get the grim reaper I just restarted the hive.

I did that maybe 10 times without luck but I did find a spawn for the inner lair so I went there. The good thing with the inner lair is that you get 3 warped chests at the start (if you use Tala, which you should), without any enemies to worry about, so you can easily farm the chests until you get the grim reaper. Once you have it you do have to open 3-4 "doors" with the C4 and deal with a few bosses but since you now have the grim reaper it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

I would lie if I said that I finished the rest of the levels without issues because you don't heal anything with this deck so I still had to restart a bunch of times on the remaining levels but it's very doable even if you're just an average player like me. The healing attachment is also good to have and not as rare as grim reaper so you'll probably find one on one of the levels.

Also try and find the tallboy whistle like Harry said, it's a good way to distract the enemies for a bit during hordes for example.

Thx for all the advices. I suppose grim reaper only spawn in warped chests right ? I did the zwat with Tala but actually never found this attachment. Is it only available in hives, cause i use to rush through the exit without exploring much.

10 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

Thx for all the advices. I suppose grim reaper only spawn in warped chests right ? I did the zwat with Tala but actually never found this attachment. Is it only available in hives, cause i use to rush through the exit without exploring much.

Yes it only spawns in warped chests. It doesn't have to be in a hive but you only get one warped chest per regular level with Tala and in the hives it's like 3-4 warped chests (I think).

On 1/6/2023 at 8:22 PM, skroq said:

Ok, so i finished Act 6 on no hope solo and nothing popped. I deleted save like Yoszek said, replayed Act 6 and all 4 completion trophies popped upon entering hive on level 4. Got my 100% back

When you say you deleted save did you mean you wiped all save data for the game off your console and started fresh or did you just wipe your previous no hope completion form the game? I'm assuming the latter but want to be sure. When you replayed act 6 did you play it on no hope again or did any difficulty work?  

Anyone got the bug while playing online ? I did my plat offline and got the glitch two times but i helped a friend and everything popped for him no problem. 

In my opinion all workarounds like delete your save, dont skip cutscenes, or dont take hives have nothing to do with the issue.

It might just be that sometimes the game doesnt register our progress properly when offline.

On 8.01.2023 at 7:51 PM, steel6burgh said:

When you say you deleted save did you mean you wiped all save data for the game off your console and started fresh or did you just wipe your previous no hope completion form the game? I'm assuming the latter but want to be sure. When you replayed act 6 did you play it on no hope again or did any difficulty work?  

Deleted save, login to online b4b and you will see your entire progress back

Guys what are your experiences with hive spawning in act 6-1 as of now? I’ve played the level nearly 50 times and never found it. I’m trying to farm the Grim Reaper attachment with Tala since my melee Holly gets brutally wrecked against ogre bosses, but so far no luck even with the warped chest in the lock pick room. Seems really odd…

Edited by Il_Doflamingo