Sengoku Musou 4

DOKINITING

be released on 20th of this month in Japan      Retail price ¥ 6,300 (tax included)  

samurai_warriors_4_by_dragonwarrior_ht-d

existing military commander

Sanada Yukimura                     Oba Nobunaga                              Inehime                                 Ishida Mitsunari    
031a.png  032a.png  033a.png  034a.png

and other new military commanders

new features

super power! Muso secret 

At most, finishing move "secret warriors" explodes in the R3 button kneading technique caliber! Another attack is greater, the attack of the enemy and disabled, got a variety of exercises in effect. You can also use the "Warriors of mystery" for "Secret Warriors" for the "mystery Warriors, Cayden" the strongest to shoot Finishing move.

horseback riding and sword fighting 

Stamina and stun in a steady state after a powerful attack "sword fight" with a specific condition is met the fire. Well, you should pursue the fight against enemy military commander is advantageous! Also, the "walk" the familiar, the gameplay has been improved in order to ride a horse while moving in the series.

inter.

Edited by DOKINITING
  • Like 1

is this samurai warriors 4? if so, i really hope it comes to NA. I wouldn't even mind it being sub only, since that seems to be Koei's new trend with some of their recent games. :/

Yep Samurai Warriors 4.

I will be waiting for the complete PS4 edition.

• Like 2

If its not going to be Dubed that would also make milions of Dub haters happy, (reason why i imported Persona 4 Golden JP instead)

the main issue now is if its not going to look crappy on Vita, like it once happened with DW8 looking worse than DW Next.

So im going to wait for summer possible release too, as the creator told us on his tweet:

https://twitter.com/koinuma_p/status/415605459576303617

Edited by Nelson_Otaku
  • Like 1