How many Vita games have Game Goods?

CosmoConstant

I noticed that pretty much all Vita games will have an option to get Game Goods by going into Near and checking the box next to the game. How many games actually have game goods? Do they all actually have game goods? So far just Uncharted: Golden Abyss, FROBISHER SAYS!, and Smart As have received game goods by updating Near. Right now I am playing Ys: Memories of Celceta and I checked the box to receive game goods but I have no idea if there is any. I'm also playing a bunch of the free Plus PSN Vita games as well like STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN, WipEout 2048, Sine Mora, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Jetpack Joyride, GRAVITY RUSH, flOw, and Germinator. For the most part though I am really just focusing on Ys: Memories of Celceta until I get it beat then I will really start working on the other games.

Any info that you could give me about the Vita and how Game Goods work would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I have recieved game goods for hustle kings, SF x Tekken, mod nation racaer and several others in addition to Smart As and UC:GA. I think for you to get goods you either need your friends to be playing those games OR you access the goods by travelling with your vita. If you have been well away from home, run Near, to see if you have picked up any goods.

I know this evening I will be travelling so intend to play several street smart games in Smart As to shorten the time towards 100 stars.